Where Are You? (Suga Fanfic)...

Від 00Kookie00

What happens when you forget everything about your past? Kim Yejin forgotten her memory and now she got a cal... Більше

About the characters
Ch. 2
Author Note
Ch. 3 Who?
Ch. 4
Ch. 5 Memories Faded Away
Ch. 6 Amnesia
Ch. 7 What?
Ch. 8 Meeting
Ch. 9 Is It Me Or Her?
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12 The Date
Ch. 13 "New Friend"
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16 The Prank
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20 It was a Misunderstanding
Ch. 21 Enough
Author note NOT A UPDATE
Ch. 22 Butterfly
Ch. 23
Ch. 24 It was too late
Ch. 25 Protect
Ch. 26
Ch. 27 Dream
Ch. 28 Done
Ch. 29 Memories Restored
Ch. 30 Leaving
Ch. 31
Ch. 32 Sakura
Ch. 33 Surprise
Final Chpater Welcome Back
~Epilogue The Wedding pt 1~
~Epilogue The Wedding pt 2~ The End~

Ch. 1 New Roommates

1.6K 46 6
Від 00Kookie00

(Listen to music for better imagination)

Yejin p.o.v:

*bts dope playing in the back round*

Having nothing to do, i decided to dance to bts dope. While i was dancing, my phone was ringing non stop. I went to go pick it up to see who it was, unknown number. Hm should i answer or no. Yolo why not.

"Hello?"

"Ah hello? Im calling to let you know that you will be having new roommates living with you."

"Huh? I didn't hear about this...who's coming? A girl or guy?"

"You will know once they arrive about right now."

The doorbell rang

"Oh i guess thats them, treat them well Yejin, bye for now."

"Wait! I didn't get to fi-"

i was cut off before i could say anything else. What the heck was that? Out of no where somebody else is gonna live with me? That person even knew my name, weird. I looked down to see that i was only wearing a black comfy short and a oversize white t-shirt, with a black crop under and with my hair down in a mess. Im gonna meet my new roommate looking like this? Aigoo aigoo, they should've called earlier! The doorbell rang again and i ran to go open the door for them. As i open the door...my eyes went big. Oh my lord it can't be who i'm thinking they are.

"Annyeong!!" They all said at the same time.

"We will be staying here for the time being. Please take good care of us!"

I was too shocked to say anything, BTS?! They will be staying with me? This has to be a dream, no way in the world would they be in front of me.

"Um hello? Are you the girl who will also be living with us?" Jungkook wave his hands in my face.

"Huh? Oh um yes i will be living here well i mean this is my place.."

"Haha, oh i hear our song playing in the back, were you just dancing?" Suga asked.

I nodded my head and let them in. This is so unexpected, always wanting to meet bts face to face and their gonna live with me?! I can't wait to tell Yojin!!! As i closed the door behind me, I saw that Jimin and J-hope dancing.

"Yah i can dance better than you Jimin."

"No you can't, I can dance better don't lie your just jealous."

"Jimin, You got no jams." Me and Rap monster said at the same time which caused everyone to laugh. He looked at me before bursting into laughter. Eep! He just looked at me! AT ME!

"YAH!! I do have jams! Didn't you just see me dance just now?" He asked me.

"Hahaha! Oh im sorry Jimin, i have always been wanting to say that to you."

"Jimin you still got no jams even if you can dance ok." Rap monster said.

"Whatever you say namjoon." He rolled his eyes and continue to dance with J-hope.

"So what's your name?" Rap monster asked.

"Oh thats right i haven't introduce myself yet. I'm Kim Yejin and i love to dance, sing, and cook." Smiling at them.

" Oh is it ok if i call you guys oppa?"

"Of course! Why not?" Jin replied.

"You can cook?" V and Jungkook asked at the same time.

"Haha yes i can. Are you guys hungry?"

"YES!" They all reply backed, especially V and Jungkook.

"What do you guys wanna eat? Meat, Ddeokbooki, seaweed soup, kimich fried rice, noodles, pancake, or all of them?"

"ALL OF THEM PLEASE?" V asked.

"Yah she can't cook all of them. You guys love food too much." Jin said to him

"Aha no it's ok i don't mind i love to cook."

"If you don't mind, why don't i join you or help out?" Jin asked.

"Ah no it's fine, you guys must be tired and hungry so go ahead and rest."

"You sure?"

"Mhmm! Now go sit down and rest you must be tired from traveling." While pushing him down.

I walked to kitchen to start cooking. While i was cooking, i felt someone head over my shoulder and turned to see who it was. It was Rap Monster! Omo omo omo...why is his head on my shoulder. That's when i notice him staring at the food.

"You wanna try it?" I asked him.

"Sure!"

He grabbed a chopstick and put a Ddeokbooki in his mouth.

"So how is it? Is it ok?" His eyes went big and turned to look at me

"This isn't just ok, this is really good! Wow you make a perfect wife, cooking this for me to eat everyday."

Without knowing what he just said, i turned red and he was too busy eating and saw me red. I quickly covered my face when he uncovered my face.

"Are you embarrassed? Perhaps im your bias from bts?" He smirked

"....Yes your my bias from bts.." I said quietly.

"Hmmm? I can't hear you." Putting his face closer to mine. Oh my lord his voice is so sexy.

"Yes! Your my bias from bts!" I quickly turned to see that the meat was almost burnt and i quickly put it on a serving dish and called everyone to eat. Whew close call there, almost burnt the house and having to look at rap monster up close. Everybody came running to the dining room and there mouth hang open.

"Is this not your liking?" I asked them.

"No no! This is to our liking!" They all replied and quickly put the food in their mouths. i stared nervously, hoping they like the food.

"THIS IS SO GOOD!!" Jungkook & V said at the same time.

They all nodded their head in agreements.

"Aha im glad you like it. Well if you guys don't mind, imma grab myself some."

"Of course why not! You cooked for us anyways," J-hope said.

I smiled and was eating when Rap monster was holding a Ddeokbooki in front of me. Wait he wants to feed me?

"Ahhh open your mouth Yejin!" He said while smiling. They all looked at him

"Hyung have you gone nuts? She wont open her mouth." Suga said.

"Oh she will, She said that i wa-" Next thing i know i bit the Ddeokbooki and threw a napkin at him to be quiet. They all laugh at what just happen. I found myself laughing as well.

"That was not funny Yejin." Rap monster said while giving me a look.

"No one told you to open your mouth in the first place."

OOOOOOOO they all said.

"She got sass!" J-hope said.

"Girls with sass is the best." Suga said.

O.O what.....

"Oho Suga did you take a liking to Yejin?" Jimin asked.

"Ani im just saying whats true, right Namjoon?"

"Very true haha."

I didn't say anything when i got up and went to go was my dishes. This is all too sudden, living with bts and actually meeting them face to face is like a dream come true.

Namjoon p.o.v:

She got up and left the table...did we do something to upset her? Did I say something to upset her? As I was watching her walk, I looked at her body and man does she have nice curves and that outfit is too attempting. I keep finding myself approaching her, which is unusual for me to do.

"Look at what you and Suga did. Yejin is upset cause you two keep teasing her." Jin said.

"Well she is cute to tease around with." Suga said

"So weird..." Jimin said.

"This food is so good, she should become my girlfriend and cook for me everyday!" Jungkook said.

Jimin turned and looked at him, "Yah! Jongkookie what about meee?"

"You don't know how to cook tho."

"See what I said Jimin, you got no jams." I said while laughing with the others.

"HYUNG!! Stop saying I don't have jams when I do! Aishhh." And like that he got up and went to sit by jungkook. Those love birds, it seems too real to say it's fake between them. I got up and when I did Suga got up at the same time, going to the kitchen I saw that Suga was also going to the kitchen.

"Yah hyung why are you following me?" I asked him.

"I'm not following you I'm just going to give my plate to Yejin."

We both walked to the kitchen and saw Yejin laying down on the floor. Surprised I ran to her but before I could get to her, Suga beat me. He quickly carried her bridal style and took her to the living room leaving me stand there wondering what just happen. Does Suga like her or something? Whenever I'm talking or about to go to Yejin he would interrupt....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oho a love rival going on between Suga and Rap monster? Read to find out why Yejin was laying on the floor and how their relationship is gonna change.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

31.8K 962 27
When Jung Hoseok joined BTS, he left behind his home life. Everyone and everything that had been going on there. Out of all of the boys in the band...
251 32 26
"...she heard an unexplainable yet the perfect voice singing a heartbreaking song, y/n peeked in to see a bunch of people in the music room." ~~~ Mov...
53K 2.7K 57
After her best friends wedding Rachel decides to get drunk at the hotel bar. Not knowing who carried her back to her room, she decides to go looking...
11.9K 305 34
Taehyung loves his noona. He always protects her even though he is younger and she says she can take care of herself. The usually happy, positive, so...