Wolfstar

By UnstableAndQuirky

Yo I stopped writing this like ages ago but I hope you enjoy reading my greatest shame in this world WARNING... More

Mooooony...
Why I Love You - An Unsent Letter
Jumpers
The Dark Side of the Moon
Stitch Me Up
Nightmares
Don't Ignore Me
Love Me Like You Do
Thunder
Really, James? Really?
Photographer AU
Meant To Be
Comfort
Comfort - Part 2
Starlight
Clingy
Mon Amour
Not Just The Help
Not Just The Help - 2
Not Just The Help - 3
Not Just The Help - Part 4
Not Just The Help - part 5
Not Just The Help - Part 6
The Flower Shop

Amortentia

11K 514 463
By UnstableAndQuirky

A//N

Umm. No triggers here. You guys good with more mindless fluff?

A//N

The potions class was huddled excitedly around the simmering cauldron, whispering as Professor Slughorn dipped a ladle into the thick liquid and poured it into a beaker. Remus was staring intently at the beaker in Slughorn's sausagey fingers, pale amber eyes fixed on the bubbling liquid inside, desperately wondering what it would smell like to him. This reaction was mirrored on the faces of every single student in the room. Amortentia smelled like what you loved, like freshly cut grass or someone's cologne, and it smelled different for everyone.

Slughorn's wafted the beaker under a perky Hufflepuff girl's nose and asked her what is smelled like. She answered with 'Butterscotch and roses, sir' and the Ravenclaw next to her answered, 'Cinnamon and vanilla'. This carried on until it reached Remus who leant forwards and sniffed it.

"What does it smell like, Remus, lad?" Asked Slughorn in his jolly baritone.

"Umm. Chocolate and..." he squeaked almost inaudibley and snuck a covert look at Sirius - which didn't go unnoticed- , blushing profusely, "... and dog..."

"Interesting, very interesting, my boy," Slughorn chuckled.

As Slughorn asked the remaining few Remus pulled his sleeves over his hands and tried to cover his flaming cheeks, but when it got to Sirius, Remus gulped and ducked his head.

"What about you, lad? What do you smell?" Slughorn asked Sirius, a kind smile on his plump face.

"Umm..." he breathed in and smiled wickedly, then said, "Him."

He reached Remus in a few strides, grabbed his face, and before Moony had time to react, kissed him full on the mouth. And Remus couldn't help but kiss back.

After a few minutes, or it could've been hours, they broke apart to wolf whistles and a profuse round of applause from James and Peter, who were both grinning like maniacs.

"Wolfstar forever!" Chirped James.

"Oh shut up, Prongs."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 727 15
Satosugu story i wanted to write, this is one of my all time favorite ships! I hope you enjoy it! There are some trigger warnings and smut warnings!!!
52.3K 800 19
⚠️CONTAINS SMUT⚠️ This story contains slight smut, if this is not what you want to read - please do not comment negatively! This story is based on a...
20.4K 143 36
Started 11/4/2021 Completed 31/10/2021 Weather it killing kids or screwing in a church dream and george love eachother. So i hope i can share the stu...
13.7K 336 18
I take every request but for now, no smut pls and no guarantee I'll do your requests! Enjoy! First ever thing I've written on wattpad!