Secrets Of Ying Yang Mansion

By OfficalLunaEclipse

Luna and Leona Dark have found themselves tangled in a hidden world filled with supernatural beings. This wor... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Thank You

Chapter Twenty-Six

1 0 0
By OfficalLunaEclipse

The following morning, everyone gathered in Ryuga's room where the vampire consul were nursing pretty decent hangovers. Once everyone was settled, Rathmos choose to speak.

"Luna, did you get the diary."

"No."

"No? You said you could get it." Tethemon replied shocked.

"I didn't get the original but I got one." Luna said with a smirk.

"She's feeling a lot better today." Devon said. "And a little mischievous."

"Ah." Rathmos said. "So what do you mean by you got one?"

"I used a cloning or copy spell." Luna said. "Every single detail in Dracula's journal or diary or whatever it's called, is now in this one. Even little secrets he put in to protect his thoughts like using invisible ink or something is now in here. Anything he put in from last night on won't appear but we have up to the entry I saw in my vision which was written yesterday morning."

"Alright, so you have up to that moment?"

"Yeah."

"Have you read any of it?" Tethemon asked.

"Honestly no I haven't." Luna said. "Here this is the diary." Luna added walking over to Rathmos and handed him the notebook.

"So Luna, Dracula won't know that we have a copy of it?" Medeus replied.

"He shouldn't. I left the original exactly where I found it and I didn't even really have to touch it. I just used the spell and returned everything back to normal and jetted."

"I see. You did a really good job." Kinthra replied and he ruffled Luna's hair. "So now we can know everything he does."

"Well almost everything." Leona said. "I'm sure there are things that Dracula didn't put in there."

"Well, the room where that diary was found was a hidden room just like the cell was. It's possible that he put everything in there, especially since that particular diary goes back to just shortly before Leona and I came here the first time."

"Seriously, it goes that far back?" Leona asked taking the book and she flipped through the pages. "It goes that far back. So there have to be more of these things around." Leona said handing the book to Pryase to look through.

"He probably hides them like I hid my dream journals in my room back home." Luna said.

"I hid the journals I used to help control my hunger and thirst when I was still a fledgling too." Devon said.

"Same here." Pryase agreed. "We could attempt to find them or we can just go with what we have here."

"That's way too much work for something that doesn't guarantee a lot of information like this one will." Rathmos said. "I don't want anyone to risk themselves again for something like that. We're going to have enough on our hands as it is."

"Agreed." The other four members of the consul said and Ryuga had the diary tossed to them.

"Careful, that thing is exactly as old as the original and the original was kept around long before he started using it. The pages could fall out and then we'll have to figure out where they go. The binding wasn't too good on it to begin with." Luna said and Ryuga looked like his mother had reprimanded him with how wide his eyes had gotten.

"So, what is the plan?" Robin asked. "Did you guys come up with one?"

"Well, we sort of have a plan." Kinthra said.

"What the hell do you mean sort of?" Brittani asked. "No offense, but sort of isn't too assuring at this point."

"Well, this is Dracula and he's pretty strong. Any plan we come up with can fail at any moment." Tethemon replied.

"So then let's not have a plan. We'll gather whoever we can get to help us, lure Dracula away from here yet again and jump his ass." Robin said.

"What are we New York City thugs?" Brittani asked shocked.

"Hey, it's better than nothing."

"Yeah, how about no."

"Girls, come on." Leona said. "Although I do agree with some of what Robin said.

"Thank you!"

"I only agree with gathering some people, and getting Dracula away from here. Not the rest of it."

"Aw." Robin sighed disappointed and everyone else laughed.

"Alright, so how many people do you think can be on our side?"

"Well, I know that Kenya, and Demi probably would." Leona said.

"I know we hate her but what about Stephani?" Luna asked.

"That mermaid slut?" Leona asked shocked.

"Yeah. I know it's a surprise but its added power to our side that we can use to overpower Dracula."

"No offense to her but do mermaids have powers besides extreme beauty?"

"Some mermaids do have other powers. The most well-known ability is breathing under water and I know that her room is mostly water which is why her room on the bottom floor. I don't think she has any other abilities other than the extreme beauty." Pryase explained.

"Oye." Luna sighed. "Do you two know of someone? You've been here longer than we have so you know almost all of the residents inside and out don't you? Devon, you were like the kinda leader of this place when we first came since Dracula was hiding. You have to know."

"I can try to ask a few but it's not much." Devon said.

"Same here." Pryase said. "I can get maybe three people."

"Oh come on, three people out of this entire place that has at least 320 people in it. Even people who you don't know may want to stand up and fight with us." Kinthra shouted.

"Sorry sir, but we're thinking on knowledge bases. If we go door to door, people may go back to Dracula and then we'll be as good as dead." Devon said.

"He has a point Kinthra." Ryuga replied putting a hand on Kinthra's shoulder. "We have to be very cautious about this. If Dracula finds out we're on to him then its lights out for any plans we have and we can kiss the world as we know it goodbye."

"Yes, you're right. Pardon my outburst."

"No, it's alright. We understand why you are so worked up. Trust me the increased numbers would be a huge help but unfortunately it's not going to happen that way." Rathmos replied.

"We're just going to have to make do with what we can take." Ryuga said.

"Alright, so let's come up with our official plan." Medeus replied.

With a plan formulated, two weeks have passed. Luna and Leona's school had reopened a week prior and even with the school's reopening Nitara's car was still being sabotaged and Mike's car is joining the list so Leona and Pryase picked the two up in the morning to go to school. Even Luna went back to school but she couldn't participate in gym so she sat on the bleachers with the coach to do her homework and puzzles that the coach gave her. Luna also became a captain for the sports they played in order to get participation.

The plan was set to take place that weekend, leaving everyone on edge. Especially Luna and Leona, knowing that they may not make it out alive. Everyone they knew would be sad to see the two sisters fall in battle.

"What's going on with you two?" Nitara asked Leona and Luna suddenly during lunchtime, the group sitting outside on a field. "Actually, you all acting weirdly lately."

"Nothing's wrong? Why?" Luna asked.

"Oh don't start that bullshit Luna." Nitara replied. "I know for a damn fact that something's wrong. You guys have been acting weirdly for weeks but now you're acting even stranger. We already know all of the possible secrets so you shouldn't have to hide anything from us."

"There are things we haven't told you because it's dangerous to not only us, but to the entire world for you to know." Pryase said.

"That's vague dude." Mike said. "Come on share the juicy bits with us. We can take it."

"Can't you leave it be this time?" Luna asked as the wind picked up and it caused her to shiver and Devon threw his jacket over her like a blanket. "Thanks. Trust us, if we knew that it was safe we would tell you but you're not safe. Not this time."

"What do you mean we're not safe?" Nitara asked.

"There's a bit of a situation back at the mansion."

"Do you guys need a place to crash? We can put you guys up at my place." Mike said.

"Yeah, Leona and Luna can stay at mine."

"Not that kind of situation." Leona sighed. "All we can tell you is that we're going away for a while." Leona said.

"Away? Where to? Are you going on a little lovers' vacation?" Nitara asked, knowing that Luna and Devon had gotten together. Although that day was pretty eventful and left Devon rolling on the floor for a while and a large ice pack on a certain unmentionable area later that night since an angel didn't want to heal him.

"No. We're going to move for a while." Luna said suddenly. "I forget the name of the town but there's a popular and well known medical facility that's agreed to take me in to help me with the rehabilitation. It's supposedly almost guaranteed to give me full mobility back in my arm. I'm not expected to get those kinds of results here and I really want to be able to use my arm otherwise I'm going to have to depend on Leona and Devon for my whole life and I want to be independent. At least somewhat."

"Where is the town?"

"Wisconsin. This is our last week at the school." Luna said.

"You guys too?" Nitara asked Devon and Pryase.

"Yes, we don't want to leave Luna and Leona's sides. We'll be gone for a while." Devon said. "We may finish senior year here but we're not sure. We're going to be able to attend the local school in Wisconsin. We have to go for the trial stage to see if Luna's really eligible for the treatment, come back for a while to pack what we need, and then we'll leave again." Devon said.

"You'll make sure you keep in contact with us right?" Mike asked.

"Whenever we can. E-mail will probably be a little easier than calling though. Things are going to be tight for a while until we get settled. Leona, Devon, and Pryase get jobs, we adjust to the life out there, that kind of thing. I'm going to try and get a job too but I'm not sure what I can do exactly with one hand and it's not even my dominant hand." Luna added.

"But you have to keep in contact with us too. After all, we're pretty sure someone's messing with your cars on purpose." Leona said.

"We will. Do you guys think it's someone at the mansion?"

"Well, it's possible but we're not a hundred percent sure. You will be safe though. They know better than to directly attack humans. It could be just one of the new guys messing around; they like to play tricks because it takes their minds off things." Devon said.

"Well tell them to knock it off. It's not funny and we need those cars, especially once you guys leave otherwise we're never getting to school." Nitara said.

"It's called the bus." Pryase said and Nitara wacked him outside the head.

"Kinda deserved that one Pryase." Leona said.

"Gee, thanks for being on my side. I see how it is now." Pryase teased as the bell rang. "Ugh, biology lab the one class I will never miss. It plagued me as a human and even now. I CAN'T ESCAPE!" He shouted dramatically which made all the girls laugh a bit.

"You're a ham Pryase." Nitara chuckled as they walked into the school.

"Well, I have to be the comedian around here. We're not going to have Mike to do it for a while."

"Hell yeah man! You'd better keep those two laughing otherwise they're going to be humorless zombies." Mike said.

"Humorless zombies?" Leona asked.

"Oh no it's already starting!" Mike shouted and the girls laughed.

Later that night, after Luna's therapy session, Luna and Devon were sitting in Devon's room while Devon read their English homework to her. When he noticed Luna wasn't really paying attention he closed the book and put it down next to him which caused Luna to snap out of her trance.

"You finished already?" Luna asked. "Damn, you're a good reader. I was so lost I didn't realize it."

"Luna, you know as well as anyone I know you weren't paying attention. Now tell me what's wrong."

"It's nothing really."

"Luna." Devon scolded.

"Alright, I feel guilty okay."

"About lying to Nitara and Mike? You know we couldn't tell them the truth."

"Well why not. I mean, they already know that you guys are vampires and that this place is filled with supernatural beings. Why couldn't we tell them that we were going into battle and we may not come back? What happens if one of us dies? I don't think I'd be able to rest."

"You wouldn't because I would change you before I let you die. I don't want to lose you."

"You can't change me if I'm already dead. You know that."

"How'd you know that?" Devon asked.

"I found your textbooks from when I'm guessing you were a fledgling. I've been reading them when my insomnia or the pain my arm keeps me from sleeping. You sleep so peacefully I don't want to wake you up. I just sit at your desk, light a candle with the matches in the drawer, and read until I'm ready to try sleeping again. Then I put the book back on your bookshelf and curl back up in bed."

"I'm still surprised that you're actually sharing a bed with me. And yes, I did say that to try not sounding perverted." Devon said causing Luna to pathetically chuckle.

"To be honest, I am still scared of Dracula. I know that he can read minds easily or at least manipulate them so I'm kinda thinking that he's going to catch on to us and then he'll come kill us."

"With the consul here and under his nose? He wouldn't take that chance?"

"Who's to say he won't kill them too? They're in on it."

"I suppose that's true. With them gone then there would be no one left to stop him."

"Thank you." Luna said. "It may seem childish, but I don't want to die."

"Well, you're welcome to stay. And if you want to, you can stay here too; you don't have to come with us."

"Yes I do. I can protect you guys distantly with my spells. I'd just have to be careful that's all. I'll hide in a tree or something. I've been practicing too."

"When have you found the time to do that? Don't tell me when I'm sleeping?"

"No, when you're cooking dinner." Luna said and Devon smirked.

"Are you sure you're not a ninja or something?"

"Yes, I'm not a ninja." Luna laughed. "Just sneaky when I wanna be."

"I'm noticing." Devon chuckled. "So I should watch my back now?"

"No, I'm not going to use my magic on you."

"Didn't stop you that one time we were in the hospital after we got back from the trial."

"Well, you deserved it then. I'm not going to turn you into an animal or something like that." Luna chuckled.

"I can almost hear Pryase rolling in anger now."

"I can't believe I missed seeing that. I would've probably died laughing at that." Luna said. "Honestly, it gives me an idea for April Fool's day."

"You do, and I'm not going to protect you from his wrath."

"Meh, I'll handle it somehow."

"Luna?"

"Yeah?"

"You're amazing you know that?"

"No I'm not. But thanks for trying."

"Ah, but you are amazing Luna. Anyone else around your age would honestly think they're insane or freak out and hide somewhere. You're standing up to it, seemingly unaffected by what you've learned and faced when I know that you're scared and worried. You faced death and instead of withdrawing from everyone and everything you let it make you stronger. So you see you are amazing. And you know what I think? I think...no I know that everything is going to be fine when we take on Dracula in the next few days."

"You're right, thanks Devon."

"No problem, now how about we focus on this homework assignment."

"Ugh, why bother with it when we're pretty much 'dropping out' to do this." Luna replied.

"Cause when we come back we're going to have to keep our grades up or we're going to fall behind." Devon said.

"By fabricating records right?"

"Ah, that's where my friend here is going to come in. we're going to pretend we were homeschooled."

"And when Leona and I go to college we're going to be screwed."

"No, you'll have us to help you." Devon said. "Did you decide what you want to do?"

"I'm going to be a writer/web designer. I'll create my own book series. Leona might do the same thing and who knows maybe I'll write something with Leona, and we'll become the next PC Cast or Stephani Myers."

"Who are they?"

"Vampire writers. Well, at least that what I know them as. They've written other books too but they're not too good in my opinion."

"Have you tried?"

"Well the other Stephani Myers one I did try to read and I couldn't find any other PC Cast books around here."

"I see. Where are you going to go?"

"I don't know, I wanna find a good school but I don't wanna go away because I don't want to go away from you and Leona."

"You know I can go with you wherever we want."

"But if you leave here don't you risk being hunted and killed?"

"Only if someone figures out that I'm really a vampire. No one would figure that out because I know how to play the role of human."

"But I know that here you can get blood easily. How are you going to get blood if we leave here? I'd willing give it to you but I doubt you'd drink from me and if someone saw the bite marks then that would cause a red flag."

"Or you could say you have a kinky boyfriend." Devon whispered in her ear with a smirk on his face.

"Okay ew." Luna said and he laughed again.

"Okay, now seriously. It's time for homework."

"Oh, alright." Luna sighed and the two started to read the book again, this time Luna was actually focusing on it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.9K 36
[EDITING] ----------------------------- Nicole Summers thought she was living the ordinary high school life. In her senior year, she...
5.2K 191 39
Katelyn or Katie as she goes by has her first boyfriend and break up, but what happens when other guys start to fall for her and who will she end up...
68 0 19
When Yuna's beloved Tidus returned home, she couldn't wait to advance their relationship, and start a life together. But her plans for domestic bliss...
85 9 6
Honey's world is torn apart when she comes home from her very first day of public school ever to find her house burning and her parents dead. She do...