Secrets Of Ying Yang Mansion

By OfficalLunaEclipse

Luna and Leona Dark have found themselves tangled in a hidden world filled with supernatural beings. This wor... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Thank You

Chapter Twelve

3 0 0
By OfficalLunaEclipse

Chapter Twelve

Leona suddenly began to shake in rage. Pryase ran over to Leona to try to calm her but Leona ran with unbelievable speed to the stage where her sister was just moments before. Leona managed to get backstage but all she could see was darkness due to the broken lights and ripped wires and the thick cloud of dust as a result of everything crumbling and breaking.

"Luna, where are you?" Leona asked, using her telepathy to try to reach her sister.

"I don't know. It's too dark. Leona what's going on?" Luna asked a few seconds later, fear obvious in her voice.

"I don't know, Luna. I really don't know." Leona said as she ran outside. Leona shouted as loud as she could, her rage overpowering her as she began to shake violently.

That's when it happened, the very explosion that Pryase and Devon feared Leona's untrained and previously untapped powers would cause. Leona's eyes glowed bright white as if her eyes were the headlights of a car and a large sonic boom came out of nowhere, causing every car in the parking lot to blow up along with the small convenience store up the street. Leona stood shaking in rage and panting from the release of power but after a few minutes she collapsed to her knees, crying hysterically.

Pryase rushed over to Leona and pulled her into his arms while everyone else came out of the school screaming in fear.

"Oh my god, did Leona do all this?" Brittani asked shocked.

"We have to leave now!" Devon said.

Leona looked up at Pryase just as it started to rain quickly soaking everything in its wake.

"Why is this happening to us Pryase? What have we ever done to deserve this?" Leona asked as they all rushed to their cars to get away before anyone noticed it was Leona who caused the mess; more importantly that her eyes were glowing from unleashing her new found powers.

"I don't know but we will find her I promise." Pryase said as he put Leona into the passenger side seat of his black mustang.

"Devon, take the others back to the mansion. We'll be there soon." Pryase said and sped off with the others quickly following.

When they got back to the mansion Leona was no longer crying but now she was even angrier than before so everyone was trying to calm her down before something else blew up.

"Leona, everything is going to be fine. We'll find her." Brittani said, her voice was a little shaky due to her being scared of Leona at the moment.

Leona looked at her with her still glowing eyes and the anger was clear on her face.

"I will find her and the ones that are behind taking her will pay dearly for putting a hand on her." Leona growled her voice was deeper, almost demonic.

Before Leona could say another word or start crying again she went to her room. As she walked up stairs and down the hall, just as she went to go past Luna's room she stopped.

Leona opened the door and she looked around the room as she walked over to sit on Luna's bed. Leona look a deep breath and that's all that it took, Leona started crying hysterically again into her hands. Pryase walked in and picked Leona up and carried her to her room. Once Pryase had Leona in her room he placed her on her bed but Leona wouldn't let go of him and she looked up at him still with tears in her now normal looking eyes.

"Don't leave me. I want to be with you." Leona begged.

Pryase smiled at her as he laid down next to her.

"Leona, you are with me always and I would never leave you alone. I love you, Leona Anna Dark." He said and Leona curled up to him laying her head on his chest.

"Thank you for staying with me and I love you too, Pryase Adam Mathers."

They looked at each other and smiled.

"Stop crying, I promise we will find her and they will pay for this." Pryase said, wiping the tears off her cheek with his thumb and Leona closed her eyes to calm herself.

"I was wondering something dealing with the conversation that we all had about vampires being able to have kids a few nights back. Does that mean you can have children if you choose too?" Leona asked. She looked up just in time to see Pryase's shocked look that crossed his face when she asked her question.

"Leona, why do you want to know if I'm able to have children?" Pryase asked looking at Leona questioningly.

"I was just curious Pry. I hope you didn't think I meant anything by it. One day I would like to have kids and whatever but I was just curious if you could have kids." Pryase relaxed and smiled slightly.

"Yes I can have kids if I choose to. Even though I'm a vampire nothing about me has really changed. I can still have kids but I can choose when to have kids but if I lose control for even an instant we could cause an accidental pregnancy." Pryase explained.

Leona moved so that her head was now on his stomach but she was lying on her back across the bed.

"That is very interesting. So it's pretty much like being human in away except as long as you remain under control you can keep from causing an unexpected pregnancy with your mate." Pryase shook his head before speaking.

"You really are very interesting yourself. Why are you so curious about this?"

"I was just curious that's all. There's a time in every girls life were they get curious about their boyfriend in one way shape or form isn't there?"

"You can ask as many questions as you want, Leona. Also, I promise you that I will do everything in my power to find your sister." Pryase said as he grabbed her and put her on his lap as he looked into her eyes.

"I know you will. We have to find her and quick or else something bad is going to happen to her Pry. I can feel it." Leona told him seriously.

"We'll find her. Trust me, we will." He added and kissed her forehead.

Leona got out of bed and looked at Pryase. "I'll be right back. I'm going to get something to drink." Leona told him with a slight smile.

"I'll come with you."

Leona held her hand out to him and he took it in to his own. They went to the kitchen so that Leona could get a drink and as they made their way back to Leona's room they ran into Devon.

"Sorry for interrupting but Pryase we need to talk." Devon said seriously.

"Alright I'll be right there." Pryase said before turning his attention back to Leona. "I'll be right back. Go lie down and relax, okay?" Pryase added as he gave her a kiss on her lips.

"Okay, I'll see you when you come to bed." Leona said and once she disappeared Devon looked at Pryase.

"Did you see how powerful Leona is getting? She just screamed out of sadness of her sister being taken and she caused every car in a mile radius and the corner store to blow up. Could you imagine what would happen if she lost control from something happening that's worse than Luna being kidnapped?"

"What can we do? I don't want anything bad to happen to her either but her powers might come in handy to help us get Luna back." Pryase said.

"You might be right. Her power might be a great help to us to get Luna back and I want her back just as much as Leona does. I will talk to Dracula and maybe he will know what we can do to keep Leona's powers under control until she needs to use them. We'll figure this out but Leona needs you right now so go be with her." Devon said.

Pryase nodded in then hurried to Leona's room not bothering to knock but once he walked in he wished that he did. His cheeks burned fired red from embarrassment since he walked in to see Leona standing in front of her walk in closet just in her purple G-string and it looked like she was debating on what night gown she wanted to wear.

Pryase quickly walked into the room and closed the door but as he did he covered his eyes with his hand so he didn't see his half naked girlfriend. Leona turned around and giggled.

"Pryase, you make no sense. You already saw me half naked but yet you cover your eyes? Oh well, at least you're polite." She giggled again and walked up to him and kissed him on the lips sweetly before walking over to the closet to try and decide on which nightgown she wanted to wear.

"I didn't mean to walk in on you, love. I didn't know you were planning on getting changed."

Leona turned to look at him and giggled.

"Pryase even though you have your eyes covered the image of me topless in my G-string is still running through your mind. So instead of covering your eyes you can help me pick out a night gown. I like them all and they are all make out of the same fabric so it's hard to choose." Leona told him, her cheeks rosy from Pryase walking in on her.

Pryase uncovered his eyes and walked over to her. At first glance at the closet he noticed a purple silk night gown and pulled it out of the closet.

"I think this one would look beautiful on you." Pryase told her handing her the gown.

Leona smiled and put it on. The gown was mid-thigh length, the silk cloth of the gown clung to her body showing off every curve of her slender body and the slits on either side of it showed off her legs. Pryase looked her over and couldn't pry his eyes away.

"Do you like what you see? Brittani picked this one out when we went shopping. All the night gowns she picked out for me are like this. She bought me a lot of lingerie but I like them surprisingly. So, what do you think?"

Pryase swallowed hard trying to find words but he was speechless because of how sexy she looked. It took Pryase a few minutes before he finally remembered how to speak.

"You're making it so hard for me to control myself. Do you see yourself right now? You look very sexy and tempting."

Leona walked over to the full sized mirror that Brittani had put in her room a few days after they went shopping and looked at herself in the mirror. She had to admit, she really did look sexy and she turned to look at Pryase who is now looking at her with desire in his eyes and a sexy grin that made her blush. Pryase walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Pryase looked into her eyes and he kissed her passionately. Leona felt heat run through her body and she felt her control fly out the window as Pryase kissed her neck, sending shivers through her body. Pryase picked her up into his arms and carried her to the bed. They laid down on the bed and Pryase situated himself on top of her while he kissed her long and hard. As things progressed Pryase looked at Leona passionately.

"Are you ready for this, Leona? I won't let it go too far if you're not ready."

"I don't know but it doesn't feel like we shouldn't be doing this." Leona panted and Pryase kissed her lightly.

"If you want to stop just tell me, okay?" Leona nodded and Pryase kissed her long and hard.

As the intimate moment progressed, Leona felt like she was in pure bliss and as if this was meant to happen. Pryase bit her neck and it was like pure ecstasy to her, the feeling shocked Leona but she enjoyed being with Pryase in every shape and form.

"I love you, Leona." Pryase told her sweetly.

"I love you too, Pryase. I want to be with you forever." Leona smiled.

"Forever, that's it? I want to be with you for eternity." Pryase grinned and the two lost themselves in their passion.

The next morning Leona woke up in Pryase's arms and smiled as she remembered what transpired the night before. Pryase was still asleep and Leona felt as if she was in heaven and didn't want to move. She laid there in his arms when suddenly her door swung open scaring her half to death.

"I'm so sorry, guys." Brittani replied with a blush and she stood there in awe before finally running out of the room.

Leona got out of bed without waking up Pryase and put on one of her G-strings, a pair of her black booty shorts, and a purple tank top after she put on her black bra. Once she was done getting dressed she walked out into the hallway were Brittani was waiting for her with her cheeks beat red from embarrassment.

"It's okay Brittani it happens." Leona laughed.

"I am sorry though. That was embarrassing. But oh my god I can't believe you gave up your virginity to Pryase." Then Brittani noticed the bite on Leona's neck and smirked.

"What?"

"Pryase bit you last night the proof is right there on your neck." Brittani said. "So, how was it?" Brittani asked as her and Leona started to walk towards the gym.

"It was amazing and complete ecstasy. It didn't even hurt, which I thought was funny because instead of it being painful at first it was like it was meant to happen. I can't even describe it."

Once they got to the gym they saw Damian sparing with one of the other werewolves and they walked over to the benches on the back wall to sit down. "So how was it? You know with it being your first time and all?" Brittani asked curious to know.

"It was absolutely perfect, Brittani. I mean it was beyond words. Pryase is the one. I really think he is and I truly love him. He and I are truly meant to be. I can feel it in my soul. He's part of my destiny and I'm grateful that he is."

They talked for a while unknowing that Damian was listening to every word that they said and every word that Leona said hit him in the heart, shattering it. Devon came walking in and he noticed Leona looked happier than she ever has been which made him suspicious so he walked over to them asking, "What has you glowing? Did you find your sisters where abouts?" He asked, having no idea of what really happened.

Leona looked up at him and suddenly it hit her like a ton of bricks. She for a moment forgot the sadness of her sister being kidnapped because of the happiness she felt since last night. Leona looked at Devon now with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry." She added before she ran off.

Leona ran out of the house and into the woods where she had always felt safe. She finally stopped in the middle of a clearing and dropped to her knees crying and screaming causing the ground to shake like an earthquake had struck and to anyone else they probably thought it did.

Leona's eyes started to glow again but suddenly Leona was in Pryase's arms and Pryase looked down into her crying eyes.

"I want my sister back. I want her back, Pryase. Why would someone take her from me? Why?" Pryase looked down at the love of his life and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"I don't know Leona but we will find her."

Hatred filled Pryase's eyes because now whoever took Luna pissed him off. They were causing the love of his life pain and it hurt his heart. He was going to do everything in his power to make her smile again no matter what the cost.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80 9 6
Honey's world is torn apart when she comes home from her very first day of public school ever to find her house burning and her parents dead. She do...
5.2K 191 39
Katelyn or Katie as she goes by has her first boyfriend and break up, but what happens when other guys start to fall for her and who will she end up...
58.4K 3.4K 114
Zoe's only wish is to be able to run barefoot through grass, but she knows it'll never happen. Ever since she was born, she's been unable to touch an...
10 1 7
In a world of darkness and bloodlust, Felicity dares to be different. Determined to break free from the confines of her vampire clan, she forms an un...