the other Gilbert[Season 1]

By KimVasquez13

hi my name is Amanda Gilbert I am Elena's twin sister I am older by 5 mins I have been living in New York Yor... More

coming home
Friday night lights
founders day
founders day part 2.
the truth
part 2 of the truth
Halloween
162 candles
new teacher & knowledge
the turning point
road trip
adopted
unpleasant
the 50's
goodbye
home
a few good men
you went on a double date.
tomb vampire's are out
under control
miss mystic falls
are you sure
Isobel
founders day
book 2

Damon's feelings

11.6K 276 36
By KimVasquez13

" Tyler your messing me up." I said as I was helping with the floats

"Come on Amanda have fun." Ty says.

"Yea cause this is so fun huh?" We both started laughing when someone cleared their throat.

We turned around and saw isobel." Ty I will see you later k.

"What are you doing here? " I asked isobel as I walked up to her

"I'm your mother Amanda, I want to be more involved in your life." She says.

"It a lil to late for that don't you think? "

"You know Damon came to Vist me earlier." She says.

"And why do I care?"

"He seems protective of you." I just smiled " he told me if I didn't leave you alone he would rip me to bits." She says and I chuckle a lil bit.

"Well you should listen to him." I say.

"You know it's times like this I wish I would have been a mother to you, the talk about boys,the talk about when you have your first crush or suffer your first heart break, it would have been nice." Isobel says.

"Dont do that k, you didn't want us back then, and we got along fine without you."

"C'mon ama-"

"Go away."

"Not until I get what I want." She says

"Do you have bad hearing I said leave. "

"I've been doing a lot of studying,let's see if i got this right." She turned and spotted Bonnie. "There is the witchy best friend." She scanned around again " sad little brother Jeremy and then there's Caroline."

"Wow stalker ." I told her

She looked at me for a min then back at the crowd " Oh and then there is Tyler your first love right? Oh and last there's matt, the friend and Elena's ex."

"What are you doing they are not involved in this?" I said.

"You know I have friends here too?" She tells me.

"Good for you now you and your friends can leave."

She pointed to where Matt and Tyler were "see that man over there, standing next to Matt by the float?" I wasn't liking this "his name is frank, he is very handsome and he is also very handy and he noticed that the axle is kind of rusted, which is very dangerous so all you have to do is apply a little bit of pressure."

"No." I cried out but it was to late the float landed on Matts arm. I tried to run but this another man grabbed my waist holding me back "get off of me!" I cried out all I could do was watch.

Thankfully Stefan was there and was able to lift it he looked over and saw the man grabbing me.

"Why are you doin this?" I cried out.

"I'm showing you how easy it is to hurt the people that you care about."Isobel hissed.

"Your doing this all because of Jonathan Gilbert invention." I asked her.

"Hand it over and the fun will stop. Isobel told me with a smile on her face.

"Damon's not going to give it to me." I said.

"I think you underestimate how much damon cares about you."

"Damon would kill you before he hands the device over." I say

"Is that before or after I kill your brother." She's says just then the guys let's me go i turn around and see Jeremy is not there anymore I turn back around and I noticed isobel is gone too.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Where's the device?" Bonnie askes as we all sat in Alarics classroom.

"Damon has it, he will be difficult to reason with." Stefan says.

"We will talk to him." Elena says "Amanda will talk to him."

"What why me?" I tell them.

"Because you have more of a chance to get it than any of us." Elena says.

"He's not just gonna had it over to me." I say.

"Its worth a try." She says

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Absolutely not." Damon says after I was done explaining to him.

"Just hear us out." I say

"I'm not going to give the device to isobel so she can give it to John, who'll kill me. I like being a living dead person." Damon says.

"But what if it's useless." I say Damon just looks at me "Bonnie can take the power away, I don't see any other way that we can do this, she has Jeremy we need too get him back."

"I don't trust her." Damon tells me as he glares at Bonnie.

"I can remove the original spell." Bonnie says.

"And John and isobel will never have to turn." I say as I place my hands on my stomach real fast.

"No,no ill just get Jeremy back on my own." Damon says.

"How are you going to do that? Isobel is a vampire and Jeremy could be dead the moment you walk through the door." I say

Damon just looks at me for a min then he turns to Bonnie. "Are you even up for this? I mean, no offense your no Emily Bennett. Emily knew what she was doing."

"I've been practicing." Bonnie says.

"Damon whats your favorite book?" I ask him.

"Amanda wh-"

"Damon just say it."

"Call of the wild." He says just then Bonnie does some lil witch spell and his book comes floating to him. "Now that we have that out the way, give me the device." Tell Damon

"I don't trust you." He tells Bonnie.

"But you trust me, so please Damon give me the device." I ask him as me and him are both at eachother.

He placed the device in my hand " thank you Damon." I told him as I give Bonnie the device.

"Well talk about this later." Damon whispered in my ear as he rubs my stomach.

"Damon, Bonnie is in the room." I say as I move his hand.

"She is not paying attention." I look over to her and she is focused on the device. "Didn't I tell you not to go anywhere by your self?"

"Calm down were both fine." He smiles at me.

"Done." We hear Bonnie say from behind us

I stepped to her and she handed me the device. "Great now what." Damon says.

"We give it to isobel." I said.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

We were driving to go and meet isobel I was in the passenger seat while Damon was driving and Elena and Stefan we're in the back seat. Damon kept looking at me from the corner of his eye.

Once we got there Elena and I walked in the middle of downtown Damon and stefan were both hiding just in case things took an ugly turn.

We both heard whooshing sound in a blink of an eye isobel was in front of us.

"Where's the device? " She asked us that got me mad.

"Where's are brother." I said she laughed at me that's when I stepped up.

"This isn't negotiation." Elena says trying to keep the peace.

"Where's my brother? You bitch" I asked her again this time she stepped up we were both in eachothers faces.

"Do you really think I came alone." She says just then two guys step up.

"I dont care who you have" I told her

"do you think we came alone too?" Elena says Just then Stefan and Damon stepped up

"For God's sake, call home." She says. Elena walks away to call home.

"I give you credit not everyone will step up to a vampire." Isobel said.

"When it comes to my family you'd be surprised at what I would do."

"He's home ." Elena says "You were never going to hurt him?"

"No i was going to kill him." Isobel said. "Dont look for any redeeming qualities in me, I don't have any."

"We can see that." Elena says "one thing I don't get, you took a risk with Damon. How did you know he was going to give it to us?"

"He would have gave it to Amanda, no doubt in my mind."

"Why?" Elena asks.

"Because he's in love with you Amanda, but does he know your lil secret? "

Elena looks at me then back at isobel "thank you." Elena says.

"For what?"

"For being such a monumental disappointment." I said.

"It keeps the memory of of real mother perfectly intact." Elena adds.

" goodbye girls." She looks at us then at the Salvatores "as long as you both have a Salvatore on your arm your doomed" She walked away a few feet then turned back around. "Katherine was smart, she got out but we all know you too are not Katherine."

"You want us to be like you, leave the people we care about." I told her she looked at me then turned and walked away.

"Well that was fun." Elena says as we walk up to Damon and stefan.

"What was isobel talking about Amanda?" Elena asks.

"I dont even know how to tell you guys." I started saying but Damon cut me off.

"She's pregnant." I glared at Damon. Elena had her mouth wide open.

"How?" Stefan asks.

"Well it happens when two people start kissing then t-" he  cuts me off.

"I know that part but you and Damon haven't been together?" Have you? "

"Yes we have." Damon says.

"But vampire's can't procreate." Elena says.

"That's what I thought but come to find out some one put a pregnancy spell on the Petrova doppelganger." I said.

"So your gonna have a normal pregnancy and everything? " Elena asks

"Look I'm tired can we talk about this later." I walk away towards the car with them behind me.

♡♡♡♡♡

"Damon you don't have to sleep here if you don't want to."

"Amanda stop I'm here k I'm not going anywhere." We both cuddle with eachother..

"Jeremy, we have to talk about this." Damon and I heard Elena say.

"No we really dont." Jeremy says

"I should have just went to your house." I tell Damon as I burry my head into his neck.

"Do you wanna know the rest?" Elena asks.

"I already know the rest." Jeremy says.

"You read my journal? " Elena says

That's not good I hoped out of bed before damon could grab me "Your not going out there."

"Damon I will be okay." I open the door and walk in the hallway

"Privacy? That's rich coming from you. I read a section about Damon erasing my memory about what happend to Vicki." Jeremy yells at Elena

"You need to calm down." I tell Jeremy as I step in between them. These two are always fighting when we were growing up and I was the referee or sometimes the peace maker

"Did you know about this Amanda?" He asks me.

"I wanted no part in it Jeremy." I say he looks at me with so much hurt. "Elena seen all the hurt in your eyes Jer and she didn't want you to go through that pain again." Elena had tears in her eye's " I'm sorry."

"Get out." Jeremy says to us.

"Please Jer l-" he cuts Elena off

"I said get out."

Elena walks away but I am still in his room. " I can't even look at you the same Amanda, you lost all my trust." That made me cry I walked out his room and into mine.

"See what's why I didn't want you to go out there." Damon says as he pulls me closer to him.

"He hates me, I'm a bad sister." Damon cupped my face up so I can look at him.

"Your a great sister Amanda." He says then he gave me a passionate kiss. "No more crying." He says as we pull apart.

I nodded yea and laid on his chest trying to block out what Jeremy told me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1.1K 17
Rosé is a happy girl or so everyone sees her. She has a stalker Ex boyfriend who keeps contacting her and brings up her traumas and fears and then t...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
11.3K 219 43
Famous psychologist, Aspen Brooks, moved from Starling City to Central City to see her best friends, Caitlin and Cisco. She moved here even after she...
409K 7.4K 40
Kylie Gilbert and Elena Gilbert. On the outside these twins look identical but don't let them fool you. Elena is the do-good, responsible twin where...