Bad Boys and Leather Jackets

By DorkyCat

Lucy Heartfilia moves to a new school, The Fairy Tail Institute, expecting her last year at high school to be... More

Chapter 1: Nerves
Chapter 2: Curiosity
Chapter 3: Fear
Chapter 4: Realization
Chapter 5: Smiling
Chapter 6: Frowning
Chapter 7: Comfort
Chapter 8: Questions
Chapter 9: Courage
Chapter 10: Protector
Chapter 12: Explanation
Chapter 13: The Question
Chapter 14: The Date
Chapter 15: Details
Chapter 16: Purple Lilies
Chapter 17: Trouble
Chapter 18: Trust
Chapter 19: Party
Chapter 20: Surprise
Chapter 21: Concern
Chapter 22: Lucy and Anna
Chapter 23: Inevitable
Chapter 24: Future
Epilogue
Author's Note
Book 2?
BOOK 2 IS OUT
The Kids

Chapter 11: Secrets

36.5K 1K 1K
By DorkyCat

~Lucy's POV~

"Ugh I'm so tired," I said as we entered Natsu's apartment. I let out a big sigh and plopped myself on the couch. A headache was starting to form at my temples.

"Awh is baby Lucy sleepy?" Natsu mocked as he set my suitcase down. He had been such a gentlemen by offering to carry my bags. He sat down on the couch next to me, his smile intriguing.

"Hey!" I whined as I punched him playfully. "It's been a long day," I said as I rubbed my irritated eye.

"Yea I know," he replied soothingly. He sympathetically placed his hand on my back. I leaned against him, my head resting on his shoulder. He draped his arm around the back of my head.

"Things will get better Luce, I promise." He said as he kissed my head. We stared down towards the city. The lights were emitting a bright yellow color, contrasting drastically with the sky.

"I hope so," I replied with a laugh. I didn't want things to be like this.

"You're gonna need a lot of makeup for that bruise." He said as he tapped my nose lightly. His eyes were shimmering with kindness; they looked warm. I stuck my tongue out at him, giggling in the process.

"I love your laugh, but it pains me to see a mark on your beautiful face." He gently touched my eye, examining me.

I was stunned, I have never been called beautiful by a boy before. This feeling is different then when my parents used to compliment me.

"I'm sorry it's distracting you." I replied timidly, blushing in the process. He just replied with a smile, growing every instant.

"You're so cute when you're shy," Natsu said as he pressed his lips against mine. I ran my hands through his hair as our lips moved in sync.

His hands found my waist as they brushed against my skin. A shiver shot down my spine as his fingers fumbled with the hem of my shirt.

I closed my eyes, letting the moment take me away. I couldn't believe how one person could make you so happy.

Before I even knew it, I was pushed against the bottom of the couch, Natsu leaning over me. His strong arms were on either side of me. He pulled away slightly as he stared at me.

His eyes were sparkling with something I had never seen before. Butterflies were coursing through my stomach. We stared at each other before I cleared my throat.

"W-w should probably go to sleep." I said shyly, blushing. Natsu hesitantly nodded and pulled the draped blanket off of the back of the couch. He wrapped it around me, kissing my neck in the process. I blushed madly.

I laid against him and shut my eyes. My heart was still beating extremely fast.

"Do I make you that nervous Lucy? Damn your heart is beating so fast." Natsu said as if he was reading my mind. We were facing each other on the couch, our arms wrapped around the other. He grinned, looking like a little kid.

"M-maybe a little bit," I said through a shy smile.

"That's adorable," Natsu said as he tucked a stand of hair behind my ear. I showed him a proud smile as I moved closer to him. We fell asleep like that, perfectly perfect.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Levy!" I yelled as I ran toward my bluenette friend. She turned towards me with shock.

"Lucy! You're back!" She said as she embraced me. I was so lucky to have a friend like her.

"Lucy!" A few voices chanted behind us. I unhooked myself from Levy out of curiosity. All of my friends were facing me, smiles planted on their faces. Gray,Juvia, Erza, Loke, Gajeel, Natsu, everyone was here.

"We missed ya," Gray said as he ruffled my hair. He sent me a smirk as our eyes met. I slightly blushed, disappointed in myself.

"I missed you the most Lucy," Loke said with a wink. I politely smiled in his direction, obviously creeped out.

"I missed you guys too, sorry I couldn't be here!" I apologized genuinely. I slightly bowed to show my respect. "I'm just getting over a cold," I replied while rubbing the bottom of my nose.

I've got them all wrapped around my finger. My persuasion and coercive skills are top notch. Natsu and I came up with a plan this morning to hide my black eye.

"Alright, it's done. How do I look?" I questioned, my eyebrow raised. I set down my beauty blender and turned around to face him.

"It looks pretty convincing to me," Natsu said as he patted my head. I stared at myself in the mirror, noticing how realistic my face looked. The bronzer had covered the purple bruise quite nicely.

"I'll just say I was sick. Yea that should work."

"I should probably go talk to my teachers to see what I missed." I pulled away from the thought and waved at them. I turned towards the entrance of the school and started walking.

As soon as I was a few feet away I let out a huge sigh. I placed my hand over my heart. Thankfully, no one seemed to notice.

~Erza's POV~

"Aw I hope Lucy feels better." Levy whined as she pouted her lips.

"It's just a cold, she should be fine in a few days." Natsu replied casually, obviously bored.

"Something isn't right here," I said as I crossed my arms. All eyes turned to me with confusion.

"What do you mean Erza?" Gray asked with a confused expression on her face.

"Didn't you all notice how nervous she was? She would never be nervous around us unless she had something to hide."

"Eh, I'm sure it's nothing." Natsu said as he leaned against the brick walk behind us. He stared at the bright blue sky.

"Hold on a second, Natsu where have you been for the past two days?" I crossed my arms and lightly tapped my foot.

"None of your business princess," Natsu's eyes looked cold as usual. He was such a good liar, unlike Lucy.

"Wasn't Lucy also 'sick' the same days as you Natsu?" Levy questioned curiously.

"That is quite intriguing," I replied sternly. He knew something, I must know.

"Maybe it was just a coincidence," he replied through a heavy sigh. His expression was still completely blank, nothing to work with.

"I think you know something flame brain," Gray said as took a step closer to Natsu. Natsu rolled his eyes as Gray approached him.

"I don't know anything, so shut up." Natsu said through a snarl. He walked away from the group, not giving in to Gray's threatening. With his hands in his pockets, his figure started shrinking away from us.

"Seems fishy," I replied balling my fists. I turned to see Levy smiling like an idiot. "What is it Levy?" Her smile immediately disappeared, she covered her mouth.

"I'm not supposed to tell you," she said through a forced laugh. Even Gajeel looked at her like she was crazy.

"I'm done with all this secretive bullshit, spit it out." Gray snapped as he sent Levy a menacing glare. You could see the sweat start to form on Levy's face.

"Okay okay, just don't tell her I told you." She rubbed the back of her neck roughly, obviously nervous.

"All I know is that I called her a few days ago, and when she answered, she wasn't at her house. She said that she had been in an accident involving her dad? She seemed really stressed, so I didn't push the topic." I rubbed my chin out of confusion.

"Where was she?" Loke questioned, annoyed that she was with someone else.

"Natsu's," she replied timidly. A light hint of pink appeared on her cheeks. "I can't believe I just exposed one of my best friends secrets! You can't tell!"

"So Natsu knows everything that is going on." I verbally reminded myself. An accident involving her dad? What does that mean?

"They also ki-," her sentence was cut off by the bell. I tabled the topic until lunch time. We all scurried into the school so we wouldn't be late for class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 134 11
Natsu Dragneel has always had strange rumors floating around about him at school. A new girl named Lucy Heartfilia sees him in her class and they bec...
6.4K 62 39
Lucy heartFelia is dating the one and only Natsu Dragneel, Lucy must train for two years to defeat a monster only she's capable of defeating. They fi...
188K 3.2K 11
Lucy hartfillia is the new girl at school. On her first day she bumps in to the school player Natsu Dragneel. He tries to flirt with her but Lucy pla...
1.5K 102 22
It all started in one school. One hallway. One classroom. Two broken teens. Lucy Heartfilia a new student in Fairy Tail Academy with a rough past. Na...