The Black Guitar: A Ross Lync...

By raz_attack

More

The Black Guitar: A Ross Lynch Love Story
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
CONTEST!!!!!
Capter Fourteen Part One
Chapter Fourteen Part Two
WINNER!!!
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty Part II
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty- Three
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-Two

3.6K 56 12
By raz_attack

So, my kiss, marry, kill are....

Kiss: Alex Gaskarth, Marry: Rocky Lynch, and Kill: Taylor Swift

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roxy's Point of View:

Buzz! My phone yelled at me the following Monday morning. I rolled over lazily. It was from Noah. Wake up!

I rolled my green eyes and fell back asleep. Or at least tried to. Grace popped her head into the room. I could hear her sigh and walked over to my bed side. “Roxy, it's time for you to wake up.” She tried shaking me. I refused to move. I knew she was getting made. “Roxy, now!”

When I didn't move, Grace pulled the cover from the bed. “You have been cooped up in the room all weekend, that was fine. But now it's time to wake up and get moving.” She started to move towards the door. “If you're not up in five minutes I'm releasing the kids on you.”

I groaned as my phone buzzed again. I looked up to see a text from Danny. If you wake up right now, I'll bring you starbucks.

I sent him a text of the drink I want, then I fell out of my bed. I blasted Pierce The Veil as I got ready for school.

I slipped on an off the shoulder red sweater with Mickey Mouse giving the finger paired with jean shorts and red converse. After slipping my hair into a messy ponytail, I grabbed my skateboard and was off to school.

When I got to school, Connor was at the front door with his latest girlfriend. As soon as I came to his side, he dismissed her with a hug and a kiss. I rolled my eyes. I was not in the mood to see couples sharing tongues.

I started to walk away with my board tucked under my arm. Connor jogged to catch up with me. “Where are we meeting up with the guys?”

“Your locker.” One of my best friends explained. Together we walked through the school, just talking about random nothings. As we walked, I felt eyes watching us. And to much of my dismay, I was right.

“Why is everybody staring at us?” I whispered with utter confusion as we walked down the hallway. I could feel their beady eyes watching us, including Danny and Noah.

“It might have something to do with that...” I followed Connor's gaze to my locker. Or at least where my locker's supposed to be. It was plastered in copies of a magazine article. I could hear the murmurers as I walked up to get a better look. My heart sank when I saw the articles were all about Ross and me.

“What the hell is this?” I read the article. Tears were forming in my eyes when I saw Ross kissing Maia in one of the side pictures. As the tears fell from my eyes, I tried to rip the papers down.

“Rox,” Connor came up behind me, resting his hand on my shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me, just holding me as I cried.

With the click clack of high heels, I knew someone just walked up to us. “Oh, look who's not so tough now without her famous boyfriend.”

I couldn't handle Amanda's sarcasm. I ripped myself from Connor's hold and stood fact to face to with the brat. “I could kick your butt before I dated Ross, and we both know I can still do it.” I growled, just waiting for her to press on. I needed to punch something and Amanda was the perfect thing.

Amanda smirked. “Is that why you were crying? Cause you're so tough?”

I walked up closer to her. “Amanda, just shut up.” I started to walk back to my friends.

“At least I can keep my guy interested.” The corners of her lips twitched up into a grin.”I mean, isn't that why he left you? Cause he was having a fling with his co star? Maia, right?”

I turned around and started to jump on to her. I would have beaten the crap out of her if it wasn't for Danny. I felt his arms wrap around my waist when I started to swing my fist towards Amanda.

“Just let me get one swing at her.” I begged as tears started to threaten me once again. “Please!”

Danny pulled me closer to him. He pressed his lips into my blond hair. “Sh, Rox, calm down. She's not worth it.” I was shaking in his arms. “Just think about it, in a few hours, we're gonna be recording at Hopeless.”

I took a deep breath and rested my head on to his chest.

Amanda scoffed. “You are so pathetic. I don't even know why Ross even dated you in the first place.” She started to walk away when her phone started to play a Pierce the Veil Song. “And speaking of boyfriends, here's mine.”

She placed her phone to her ear. “Hey baby, yea she just saw it.” She laughed. “She totally spazed. It was hilarious.”

Amanda walked away. Danny rubbed his hand up and down my back, trying to comfort me. “You okay?” I nodded my head. “You wanna ditch the rest of the day?”

I shook my head and pulled away from my friend. “I can't let Amanda get to me like that any more. I have to be here.” My two other friends came up to me, all nodding their heads. I smiled at them, pulling them in for a hung. “I love you guys.”

~~~

Ahh! I jumped onto Noah's back when we got out of the car after school. “I can't believe this is happening! We're recording with Hopeless!”

He laughed at me. “Can we at least get into the building?”

I jumped off his back. “We have to wait till Pierce gets here.” I moved to the back of Noah's van where the rest of the guys were getting the instruments out.

“You guys ready to rock this?” Pierce yelled as he ran up to us with the biggest smile on his face. I laughed at him and told him to held with the drums. After everybody grabbed their things, we made our way to the front doors.

“Crap, I forgot my turner.” I told them to meet me inside. They walked on without me as I turned back to grab my turner. With it in hand, along with my guitar, I started my venture into the Hopeless Studio Records.

By the time I got anywhere near the door, I was ambushed by paparazzi. They asked a bunch of questions, snapped a lot of pictures. I just wanted to get into the building!

“What happened with you and Ross?” One called out.

“What's with the sweater?” I looked down to the Mickey Mouse finger.

“Why Hopeless ad not Disney?” Another screamed out.

It felt like they were closing in on me. I couldn't move past them. I was freaking out.

“Hey, leave her alone!” Someone called out, running towards me. Actually, there were two guys running towards me. One pushed the paparazzi away while the other one started to help me towards the door.

“Hold on.” I stopped him once we were on the steps of the building. I yelled out to get their attention. “You want to know why I'm wearing this sweater, or why I'm not signing with Disney That's cause I want nothing to do with them. They're the reason Ross and I aren't together anymore. So, yeah, I don't want anything to do with them.”

I could see them snapping more photos, but I didn't care, the two guys helped me into the building. I looked up to them. “Thanks.”

The first guy, a tall guy with saggy light brown hair, stood next to me. “Are you okay?”

I nodded my head. “Yeah, thanks.”

He smiled. “I'm Jordan Eckes.” He turned to the other guy next to him. “And this is Cameron Hurley.”

I took a second to look at Cameron. He wasn't bad looking, with short brown hair and brown eyes. “You new here?”

I look down. “That obvious?”

He chuckled. “Well, there's not a lot of girls here in the first place, but then add that” he points to the front door “and yea,h you're bound to be noticed.”

I chuckled. “Yeah, that's what happens when you're Ross Lynch's ex girlfriend.” Both guys look very confused as to how I'm talking about. I shook my head. “I'm Roxy Hill.”

“And I'm chop liver.” Jordan stated, and to be honest, I kinda forgot he was there... Opps. I looked at him, oh my gosh!

“Jordan and Cameron, from We are the in Crowd.” I grinned like a fool. “No way.”

Cameron chuckled. “Yeah, but you still haven't told me what you're doing here.”

I held up my guitar case. “My band's here to record a demo.”

Something in his eyes lit up. “Oh, Old School Photo?” I nodded my head. He started to lead me to a set of double doors. “The recording booth is this way.”

“Awesome, now I just have to find-” I was cut off when the door opened to reveal my best friends. “Well, that was easy.”

“Rox, you're never gonna guess who we found in the recording booth.” Pierce was freaking out like a teen girl. Behind him I could see Tay Jardine standing there in her signature bean. “Friken Tay Jardin!”

I laughed. “Hi, I'm Roxy.” I shook hands with the other lead singer. It seemed like forever Tay and I were talking. It wasn't until Pierce cleared his throat that I realized what we were here to do. “Crap, we actually have to get in. But it was amazing to meet you guys.”

“Do you mind if we watch?” Cameron asked. I bit my lip and nodded my head.

Together we all walked into the control room where Noah went to go talk to the tech guy while Danny, Connor, Pierce, and I went into the other room to get all our things ready.

Danny pulled out his phone and immediately I knew he was going to record for the youtube channel. “Rox, can you tell everybody where we are right now?”

I grinned like a fool. “Hopeless Records baby!”

Noah came walking in, Cameron following at his feet. “The tech guy said we can start when we're ready.”

Cameron came up to Danny and I. “I can record of you want me to.” I looked at Danny, he looked at me. We both turned to the other guy and handed him the phone.

“What song are we going to start with, Roxy?” Connor called out.

I was just about to answer when my phone started to go off. I pulled it out and glanced at the screen. It felt like my stomach dropped. 4 months with Ross!

It was the reminder I had set for myself. I closed my eyes to stop the tears. “You Got it Made by We Are the in Crowd.” I called out to my band mates.

“Hey, that's a good song, good band!” Tay yelled out from the other room. I tried to smile.

I grabbed my headphones and stood in front of the mic. “I can't sleep in my bed anymore. My home says so little now. Everyone's gone in mind. And I paint myself in a corner” Tears were forming in my eyes.

As I sung, my whole mind, heart, and soul were poured into the song. I didn't even see Cameron walking around me, filming the emotions.

“As my life hangs from a string. You have grabbed the scissors. Was it just a summer fling. As these flowers start to wither. And no matter what I think. You will make decisions

And I can't even blink. Because I've lost all my ambitions” I just loved when Pierce sang Jordan's part. So much emotion came from his voice.

When the song came to the end my voice felt like it was going to crack. “She fits them better than. She fits them better than me”

After the song was over, I heard clapping from the other side of the glass. I looked up to see a man standing there in a suit with a grin on his face. “Wow, that was amazing guys. Why don't you come on out.”

Listening to him, we all set down our things and walked out. The man smiled to us, shaking our hands. “I'm Mitch, and this is my wife, Tiffany.” He gestured to the door where someone came walking in. It wasn't until she stood by his side I realized it was Tiffany Tisdale, my birth mom.

Pierce knew I couldn't talk so he did. “Hi, it's nice to meet you both. I'm Pierce, that's Danny, Noah, Connor, and of course you know Roxy.”

“How do they know Rox?” Connor was super confused.

“I'm her mother.” Tiffany explained. All the guys looked from her to me, their jaws hanging.

“You okay?” Danny whispered next to me. I nodded my head, speechless to anything else.

Mitch, clueless to anything else, held up a manila envelope. “Who feels like signing a contract?”

“What? No way!” Noah was freaking out. We all were, no of us expected to be signed today.

“Yeah way. We loved you guys so much that we wanted to sign you right away.” Mitch explained. He turned to the three members of the other band. “What are you guys still doing here?”

“We just wanted to see this.” Cameron explained, looking over to Roxy.

While everybody walked to the other room to sign the paper work, Tiffany held me back. “Can we please talk?” Her brown eyes were sad.

I shook my head. “We have nothing to talk about.” I continued to walk away.

With a fake smile on my face, I walked in with my cell phone in my hand. “Let's take a picture.”

All my friends gathered around the cake that was sitting on the table. “Say hopeless!” Tay called out, clicking the picture.

“Let's get one with you guys.” Danny suggested to the members of We Are The In Crowd. They nodded their heads and walked over to us.

“Here, I'll take the picture for you guys.” Tiffany said quietly, taking my phone. “Smile.”

After the picture, we all turned around to sign the contract. I couldn't keep the smile off my face. I can't believe that we're actually signing this.

I went to grab my cell phone from Tiffany. She looked to me with her big brown eyes. “Roxy, please.”

I scoffed. “Gosh, just stop.” I started to walk out, then I turned to Mitch. “It was nice to meet you, and I look forward to working with you.”

I stormed out of the room and headed down the street. It wasn't until Pierce came running after me I realized I was crying.

“Hey, what was that all about?” He demanded to know.

“Nothing,” I scoffed. “Do you have a cigarette?” I looked at him with hope.

He looked at me like I was crazy. “What? No! I'm not giving you a cigarette.”

“Why not? It's not like I'm asking you to give me the whole pack, I just want one.” I can't believe my best friend wouldn't give me it.

“Rox, you haven't smoked in almost six months, I'm not letting you start again.” He declared with a stern look on his face.

“Whatever.” I rolled my eyes. Pierce still walked next to me. I have no idea where were going, but I just can't be there.

“Do you remember when we first met?” Pierce asked suddenly. I nodded my head. “It was your first day at school and those girls were picking on you. I remember you coming in to the boys bathroom, crying.” He wrapped his arm around me. “And ever since that day, we've been best friends. So, as the best friend protocol calls for, you have to tell me why you're crying so I can make everything better.”

“It's Tiffany.” I could hear my voice cracking. “She wants to talk. But I can't even be in the same room as her, so, talking to her is impossible.”

“Rox, I know you don't like her, and this isn't me saying you have to. But just try hearing her out. She just wants to do what she thinks is best for you.” My best friend explained.

“But doesn't she know that taking me away from here is not the way to do that?” I scoffed. “When she adopts me, everything is gonna change!”

Pierce stop and looked me in the eyes. He was dead serious. “You keep saying that she's acting childish by wanting you back, but you're the one who's acting childish by not even listening to what she has to say.”

I looked down, ashamed. He was right. “Fine, I'll go talk to her.”

He put his hand under my chin and made me look at him. “I only what what's best for you, and I think talking with Tiffany is what's best.”

I wrapped my arms around him. “Thanks.” He pressed his lips to my head.

~~~

When everybody's gone, Hopeless Studios is oddly quiet. I found my way to Mitch's office. Before I opened the door, I heard crying.

“Mitch, my own daughter wants nothing to do with me.” It was Tiffany. I felt horrible. How could I make her feel like that. I knocked on the door quietly before walking. Her head snapped up.

Neither of us said anything at first. Than I sat next to her, resting my hand on hers. “You said you wanted to talk?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crappy, sorry, hope you liked it anyways...

Please comment :D

Lots of Love - Raz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 423 46
Hi I'm doing some R5 and Ryland Preferences. I hope you enjoy it!
445K 6.4K 86
Nova has lasted the previous 5 years without Riker. Him and the rest of R5 are about to come home! Nova thinks everything will be perfect, but really...