Mommy??

By Rae_21

19 year old Valentina fell in love with the little boy that was in her arms, when he called her Mommy, she ha... More

Mommy??
Making Appointments
Taking My Babies Home<3
New Experiences
The Toy Store
Day Of Fun
Heading Home !
Giving it a Chance <3
Family
Will They Like Us??
Meeting Dad
Ty Doesn't Like It
Family Dinner
Heading Back
Home Sweet Home <3
School....
Stress
Date Night...or Is It?
Talks
Problems
Distractions
Shopping
More Talks....
Family Day

Family Conflict and Apologies

3.6K 79 3
By Rae_21

Tina's P.O.V

That could have gone differently...I hope that my Mom and sisters and brother can come and visit me. I seriously hope that Tyler and Thomas are OK, we are still walking back to the hotel, it's not a long walk but it's nice out.

I can't believe that he is doing that to my sister, I don't want her to feel like leaving too, my Mom would be heartbroken. I guess that's what happened after I left, he needed at least one perfect daughter. Which hurts knowing that. I mean no one can be perfect but you can't get that in his head.

Ugh I hope Tyler is OK, I know Thomas is still too little to understand anything but Tyler knows that something went wrong tonight and he would ask questions. I just hope that I can answer them, I don't even know why it went down the way it did. I seriously didn't want any conflict to happen with anyone tonight, I just wanted my dad to like the boys.

Nice way that turned out huh? Pfft. I can't believe him! This was supposed to be a nice family dinner, but he had to give my babies that look when Tyler said something. I think that it's cute that he talks like that, and I know that he will grow out of it. He just needs some time.

"You know I think that this is the most eventful night so far, but I know that you are freaking out with thinking that Tyler is going to ask you questions. Which I know that he isn't he's a smart kid and he knows that you will talk to him when you want to. He may be little but he is smart for a seven year old." Sam tells me wrapping his arm around me as we continue walking. "How I know this...well I know that Tyler isn't the overly-curious type, he's more reserved. I think he got over that stage right away while he was with his biological mother." He tells me as he begins to play with my hair.

"He is more mature than the other little kids I've seen." I agree, he actually is more mature than the other little kids I've encountered. He is a little cutie pie when Tommy wants to play with him and he smiles so big when Tommy laughs or giggles. I love the way they are together, the connection they have I just hope that they are like that when they are older.

"That he is," He nods, "and I know that he will be a great big bro when Tommy is older and when you and Milo decide to have children. After you are married though." He chuckles when I smack his chest with a laugh. "OK, no need to abuse me woman!" He exclaims with a laugh, moving me away from me. "OK, OK, kidding aside...I am serious about him being the best big bro to Tommy when they are older. And possibly yours and Milo's kids when you have some. And yes I believe that you two will be together forever. I mean have you seen the way he looks at you when you aren't looking?"

I blush looking away from him, I know how he looks at me, I've seen it when he thinks that I'm not looking. I want him to never lose that look with me, I know that some relationships don't work but I want ours to.

"I've seen, but I have to think about the boys right now, I don't need someone else in it, I mean he already is but I don't know if we'll last..." I know that is a lie, Milo and I have talked about it one day and we know that we are falling for each other. I know that I can love him one day. But I don't know.

"Liar! I know that you two will last, because you two have an amazing connection. What you did back there with telling him to take the boys back to the hotel, without actually saying anything mind you, takes couples years to figure that out!" He throws his hands up in the air for emphasis, I roll my eyes at his dramatics but I know where he is coming from.

I sigh knowing that he is right, "Fine, I think that we will, but I don't want to get my hopes up for anything. Besides I need to start thinking about school for Ty. And when does school start again?" I ask looking at my cell seeing that it's only 8:45PM. "The boys better be in bed when we get there." I comment after seeing the time.

"Milo already has them tucked in and asleep." Sam quips with a smile.

"And you know this how?" I look at him with a raised brow.

He smiles innocently, "I texted him half-an-hour ago when it was their bed time. He already had them in bed and was reading to them when I asked." He winks at me making me look at him weird. He is so up to something. "And since it is so early I was thinking that you two can go for a walk while I watch the boys, since you know the only time that you were away from them was your first date." He tells me while we walk into the hotel.

I roll my eyes fondly, chuckling, knowing that he would do something like this for me. I admit that I haven't left the boys, apart from Sam taking them some where when he wanted to. But I don't want to miss something, Thomas is just starting to try to talk. I don't want to miss his first word.

"Don't worry they will be safe and you two can have some bonding time." Sam grins as he ushers us out the door.

I giggle when Milo looks at him with his eyebrows raised, "Since when did I agree to this?" He asks with his deep voice, I love his voice.

"Since you told me that the boys were asleep." Sam scoffs like it's the most obvious thing. "Now go!" He shoos us away and closes the door on us.

I laugh when Milo looks confused at what just happened, I'm happy that he told me what was happening. Ah...Samuel you never cease to amaze me.

Sam's P.O.V (A/N- I just don't know what to do for Tina's and Milo's little date :P xD )

Now that they are gone, she can finally calm down about everything, she has been fussing about the boys for a little while now, wondering where they can go when she has to start going back to her dance practices and doing online classes. Where Ty is going to go to school and how she is going to sign him up for school.

She needs to calm down, I know where to take Tyler to, she just needs to come with me and we can enroll him in there. Milo can be an emergency contact, while Valentina and I can be the main ones, since I am Tyler's favourite.

Then we will know where to take Thomas when he is old enough to go to school. But for now I know where to take Tyler, I'm sure he'll take some time to get used of the other kids, seeing that it would be his first time going to school and meeting other kids.

I look over at Tyler and Thomas cooing at the sight before me, Tyler has his arm wrapped around his baby brother and Thomas has his thumb in his mouth. I take a picture, but wait to show Tina when she gets back.

"Where is Mommy?" I here a sleepy voice ask ten minutes later, I look at their bed to see that Ty has woken up and is rubbing his eyes cutely.

"She just went out for a walk with Milo, she'll be back soon." I tell him quietly so to not wake Tommy.

"OK," He drawls laying back down and putting his arm back around his brother. I coo again with a big smile on my face.

There's a knock on the door around 9:30 making me get up and wonder who the hell it is at this time. I open the door and I am shocked to see that it's Mazarine, her younger sister.

"Hi..." I am so confused as to why she is here. Don't get me wrong, but she hasn't been the nicest to Tina since we've been here, which isn't long but still.

"Is Val here?" She asks quietly, looking at the boys behind me, then at me. She looks like she has been crying a lot since we left her place.

"She's out with Milo, I thought she could use some alone time with him after all this." I shrug, "But she should be back soon if you want to wait for her?" I suggest moving aside so she can walk in if she wants to wait.

She looks uncertain as she bites on her nails and looks down the hallway then nods her head walking in with a quiet 'thank you'.

I nod my head in acknowledgement as she walks to the only chair in the room, "I know that I haven't been the nicest sister to her, but I was just so mad at her for leaving me. I knew that if she ever left that my dad would do what he did to her, to me. He is a good man, but he just wants the perfect daughter, with the perfect grades, going to the best college." She takes a deep breath. "I just want us to be like how we were, before she left. I know what my dad was doing to her, I should've said something to stop him, no one can handle that kind of pressure, I'm surprised that she even lasted that long." Mazarine laughs dryly.

"Hey, you were younger, and you didn't know how to stop him, you can't change his mind. It's hard to change people's mind when they have it set on something that they want. I'm sure that Tina wants you back as you two were also. She's been a little down since you told her that you hate her. When I know that you didn't mean that." I add quickly when she opens her mouth to say something.

I take a deep breath looking at the boys with a small smile. "They are the cutest boys I've seen. I do love them you know? They may not be biologically hers, but they are my nephews and I already love them. They are the sweetest little boys." She smiles, "I just want everything to go back to the way it was, but with you guys added in. I know that my dad would take some time to adjust but he loves my mom too much to leave. So he's working things out."

"That's good to hear." I nod sitting by the boys making them stir but not wake.

Just after a few minutes of comfortable silence Tina and Milo walk in with smiles and a glow to them, I raise my eyebrow at her, "Don't tell me you did the dirty?" I say seriously but she knows I'm teasing, Milo on the other hand is blushing like a mad man making me laugh.

Maza, which is what I shall call her now, looks so uncomfortable after my comment, making me laugh even more. But I shut my mouth when Tina gives me a glare to shut up.

"Hey Val," Maza says timidly making me frown.

"Hey Maz," Tina smiles easily, liking that her sister is talking to her now. "You can talk to me, you know?" She smiles again.

"I know, it's just that I'm so sorry! I never meant it when I said that I hated you! I was just mad at you for leaving me to deal with dad." She cries running up to Tina to hug her. "I love you Val, forever. You're my big sister and I couldn't ask for anyone else. You are the strongest girl I know, lasting as long as you did with dad pressuring you about school. I couldn't handle it I told him that I wasn't going to college unless he stops and lets me make my own decisions." I can see her shoulders shaking making me tear up.

"Shh..." Tina soothes, rubbing her back, "I get that you're mad at me, I would be too. And I'm so proud of you for standing up for yourself Maz. I love you too. I never stopped. I missed you like crazy when I left. I wanted to tell you where I went, but I didn't want dad to know where I was." She explains, holding Maza tighter. "It's OK now Maz, I understand." She assures her as Maza keeps crying.

"I love you Val. And I'm so sorry for how I've acted with you and your friends. It's just that Dad was being so mean and he told me that I could never be like you. Being reckless and making a big decision like you did. But he knows that he's done wrong. Mom talked to him, and he either has to pack up and leave or get over his views of a perfect daughter." She sniffles.

I wipe my eyes as I see them whisper to each other now. Aww...my Baby Girl has her sister back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N-

Hey! :D

I honestly think that this is horrible, but I'll go with it :P

So here you go! :D I'm so happy that Mazarine is back! lol :P I'm lame -.-'

Rae<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 1K 189
Mature content
1.5M 3.6K 14
Kwentong iyong magugustuhan
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...