EVERYTHING I'VE NEVER WANTED...

By Royalbeautiful

[HIGHEST Ranking : 37 in spiritual] Though people find it both funny and crazy that a little childhood propos... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28

Part 11

2.3K 137 2
By Royalbeautiful

Akbran's Pov

I left Aunt at the mall and drove back to my office to pack up things off for few weeks.

Wondering how can Aunt dislike Seher, I mean in my defense I'd only say she's Seher, nobody can dislike her.

Returning from the office I called Seher.

"Hello Seher"

A smile spreads my face with the sound of her breath across the phone.

"Hello..."

She shyly speaks.

"Where are you?"

I hear noise.

"......home"

She replies with a long pause.

But at the back I can hear cars but Seher doesn't lie...maybe it's his brother toying around his new flame.

"Well what's the plan for-"

"We're having a Bachelorette Party to-"

"What!? What kind of pa-"

She hang up.

She never hung up on me before...

Maybe she's being a bit of a tease.

I laugh it out.

Back home my room is a mess all the colors are close to finish the decore is fantastically done and my bed is doubled up into a heart warming fluffy pit so I jump into it and let my blood rush again to the thoughts of Seher.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601K 40.8K 73
I walked down the dark hallway, my eyes scanning the rooms on my way.The door was slightly ajar as I reached the end of the hallway, my hands pushing...
288K 16.1K 46
Highest rank #38 in spiritual. Completed meet Hatina, a young muslimah who always dreamed of being loved, but anyone she loved never loved her back...
827K 36K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...
189K 14.1K 58
●Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. ●#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAH● //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...