Love Letters from no one (edi...

Af Cbones7

crystal rose has had an average life until school lets out for winter break. a beautiful man with a mesmorizi... Mere

Dreams of death
Safe in my body
On English terms
Sunday school
Hospitable
Out of body
An angles death
Mostly goustly?
Decisions
Phony facades
The roles are reversed
Saving ryan
Watching from afar
Face like flame, Hands like winter
Let the truth be told
New discoveries
Confusing messages
Battle for control
Devious plans
First impressions sometimes suck
Somtimes second impressions are worse
Kidnapped by a prince
Desperate attempt
Careful transformation
Perfect manners
Royal fights
Killer beauty
Healer
Royal blood
Taken freedom
Heartless creature
The truth comes out
'Queen Crystal' that has a nice ring to it
Meeting with some old friends
Explanations
The call
Family brawl
Clinging to the edge
note!

Orders restored

86 1 0
Af Cbones7

Orders restored

I pried my heavy eyelids open. I was drained and sore. I was lying with Ryan’s arms around me and Jess wrapped around my neck.  I pried her arms off and slipped easily out of Ryan’s grip. I carried her back to her room, And made my way among the sea of pillows to escape.

I made my way back to where Ryan was sitting watching me. Almost waiting for an explosion. I glanced down I was ethereal looking in my aqua dress torn and slit my hair flowing. I slid up to him he was cold as stone. The way he looked at me struck a cord.

“I can help you” I breathed. He looked me in the face. One eyebrow rose I leaned in and kissed him. His arms snaked around my waist and pulled me closer. my hands rested on his shoulders. I was on his lap. I laid my head on his shoulder. The proximity clenched my throat and stopped my breathing. I started to gasp. Something pressed to my mouth. My nose was filled with air but I was stuck. I swallowed but still couldn’t breathe. I felt my chest collapse on itself. Jeez I thought to myself why do I keep dying?

I lost sight but I could tell my eyes were open. I grabbed my throat and I could breath I touched my eyes and could see. Was this just my mind. I clutched my chest I would have to claw it out. 2 larger gentle hands were placed over mine. I was flooded with light. I was on fire. I thought cold but none of that helped. Something pressed my mouth. I swallowed gratefully. The light slowly receded.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

15.1K 1.3K 91
||Book 1 of the Diamond Series|| The world had fallen into chaos a long time ago. Creatures came and enslaved the human race: Vampires, Lycans/Werewo...
134K 3.1K 27
Everyone wanted to be her. The girl who lived in an a apartment by herself with no company and still be so sweet and nice they called her Crystal the...
21.7K 1K 22
Tempest Rose is your average everyday seventeen year old girl; she has nice friends, goes to a nice school, and has nice supernatural abilities that...
5.6K 101 22
Crystal Vega is an unusual girl in the Snow Kingdom. Crystal always thought it was because her supposed father, Rayon Vega, is the ruler of The Snow...