From being arranged to love...

By caffecorretto

"Please.. you have to go... we can't do this.." she tried. "No... you are mine, only mine." He said once more... More

1.Thé Prèdiçtion!!
Author's Note.
2.Marriage???
3.The Groom Húnt.
4.The @ccident!!
5.Heavens!!
6.The guèsts!!
7.Fiancè!!
8.It is a YÈS...
9. First phone call..!!
10. CCD!!!
11. Part a.
11. Part b
12. My wife!!!
13. A talk over the Coffee!!
14.The drive!
15. Why did you steal my keys?
16. Thinking of you!!
17. I wish I could always make you happy!!
18. With love, your Pathiji....
19. Rightfully his!!
20. Your lips are mine to bite!!
21. I had warned you..
Yaaaay
22. All answers lie above you!!
24. Sister ya Husband???
25. The Kiss!!!
.26. The Trip!!
27. 7 hours with her!!!!!
28. Fighting over the clothes!!!
29. I just can't wait to marry you!!
30. The Surprise!!
31. Unexpected!
32. Dealing another unexpected!!!
Way to go boys!!!!
33. Waking up to you!!
34. Twists and Turns!!
35. Hallucinations!!!
36. I missed you!!
37.Unfolding the past!!
38. Not just good, the Best morning!!
39. Upside Down!
Oops..
40. A Murder Case??
41. Discussions!!!
42. The Hunt!!
Happy New Year!!!
43.Why!!???
44. The pain!!!
45. Getting Answers!!
46. You never asked me to wait!!
47. Miles away...
48. Moving on??
49. Dr.Kapoor..
50. A crush come true!!
51. A drunken dream!!
52. Only Mine!!
53. She won't live long..
54. Mission Kill Gunaa!!
55. Cherry or Naveen?
56. The Kidnap!!
57. Nightmares!!
58. Confessions and Answers!!
59. Her friend!
Just Me, @maira
I need your Help!!
Success!!
60. A mistake, always a mistake!
61.Stuck in the woods!
62. One Hell of a Night!!
63. She is pregnant!!
64. Somethimg is definitely Up!!
65. Realisation!!
66. She knows!!
67. Back to reality!!
68. Optimism
69. HER
70. Visitors can enter now!
71. Puppy eyes
72. You were always meant to be mine
73. Rendezvous

23. That is my favourite pillow!!

58.2K 1.9K 70
By caffecorretto

Hey friends, I'm so sorry about the late updates, having exams now.

WARNING! UNEDITED CHAPTER!

---+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----

I jumped up from my position, too many questions running in me. When was he here? How long? Why did he come? How did he come? Was it only once? I even checked around the room, under the bed, inside my closet and even behind it, to ensure that he wasn't here.

My mind was restless. The thought of him in my room, with me. I knew as a girl I should be greeting angry, but instead I wasn't. I was having the same old feelings I had each time I saw him. Somehow in one corner of my mind, I wanted him here, with me.

I again looked at the picture, it was a pic of me and him at the cafe. I instantly knee who took this. But when? Maybe when we are too engrossed in each other. I remember not noticing when she left.

We looked good together.. I was ecstatic. I took my phone and texted him.

'I got my answer.'

The reply came after a few minutes wait and I hurriedly unlocked my phone.

'I got my answers too..'

His answers?? What answers?

'What answers?'

By this time he was completely online, and my text got the double blue ticks instantly, and so did the reply.

"Rithika...."

Rithika... Did Rithu really tell him that I.... I.. I loved him? The thought of me and him in love was making my stomach squeezy.

'Haa...'

It was all that I could reply. I cannot tell him the words as such. It was too.... Too bold for me... I wasn't that bold..

'And I love you too. Maybe its too fast, but the things you do to me....'

What did I do?

'I didn't do anything.'

'You need not do anything... Everything about you makes me crazy...'

Wasn't that my exact same words?

'Like?..'

'The way you blush, the way you bite your lips, the way you breath quickens when I am with you, the way your body responds to my touch, the way you melt under me, the way you looked in my coat, and... The way you sleep....'

By the time I finished reading it, I feared my insides would burst. It was too much for me. I read it again.. Reminding the moments when these happened... Except the last one? When did I sleep? Was it at the hospital?

'Sleep?? From the hospital??'

'Dhruvika.. Dhruvika... Why are you so naive? So innocent?'

What.. I am not naive..

'I was just asking? I don't know when?'

'Oh my God Dhruvika, you sleeping on YOUR bed, under YOUR blanket, cuddling YOUR pillow. And trust me, I thought I would have torn that pillow...'

'That is my favourite pillow!'

I hugged my pillow closer.

'I know, but only for a few more days, because after that you will hug me to sleep.'

I could note the possessiveness in it, but surprising me, it was giving me pleasure hearing it from him. I imagined myself hugging him like a pillow!

'Okay..'

'But anyway, you look peaceful when you sleep. Cute, actually.'

'Thank you.. But when?'

'When I was with you?'

'Haa... And why?'

'You ask too many questions.'

'You hide too many things.'

'Achchaaaa.....'

Stop smirking, I wanted to say, bilut thought against it. I was too curious of his answer.

'Haa... Now answer me.'

'Impatient, are we?'

What... Ughh... That's it...

'Bye then..'

'Oww... Sorry sorry... Pleaase don't go..'

'Then tell me..'

'What?... ;)'

This guy!!!!

':/ '

'Hey hey sorry... I was just playing..'

'Answer me, then'

'Hihi.. On the night of the first day. I couldn't sleep without seeing you!'

He couldn't? I realized I was smiling after reading his message.

'Why?'

I wanted to know that more than anything.

'Because.... Haa I don't know... I missed you... Did you miss me?'

Did I miss him? Of, course I did!

'Haa..'

I said, not wanting to speak more. I was never bold like this before.

'Haa Dhruvika, I know you are blushing.. But please don't tell me you are biting your lips too...'

His words made me blush more. But am I biting my lips? Unknowingly my fingers swept over my lips, and I realizes it was in between my teeth.. Again. The swell was still there, reminding me the kiss or bite or whatever it was. I slowly released my lips, remembering how he would groan at that.

My phone suddenly moved under my fingers, jerking me back to earth and I opened the chat.

'You are...'

I gulped down, grateful that he wasn't here. I would be ice while he was fire, melting under his touch, just like he had said.

'Where are you?'

I changed the topic, awkwardness creeping in me.

'In my office...'

'So you don't have work?'

'Yes I do have... Lootz of paperwork..'

'Then why are you wasting your time on whatsapp?'

'Being a Wifey already, huh?'

What? Did that sound like a wife? Noo it can't be. I reread the message. Okay, maybe I guess I was a little bit bossy.

'I was simply asking'

His comments are too... Hmm.. Too cheesy! There that is the exact word.

'Achchaa.. Then I'm not wasting my time on whatsapp .. I'm talking to my fiance, who is already my Wifey... And this is not wastage of time.. Someone so lovable can never waste your time.'

Okay... That was hmm... Good...

'Does anyone flirt with their Wifey?'

'Ouch... That hurt.. But maybe I am flirting with my Wifey, I need to win her heart right?'

There is no need to, you have already won my heart completely. But there again, something I couldn't say openly.

'Well... I'm flattered..'

'Of course, you are.. But I wish you would talk to me like this next time we meet, like in person. There are only rare cases where you speak to me.'

Even I wish that, but every time you are near, I don't know why, but I am lost, lost in that dark brown eyes.

'Hmm.. How is aunty and uncle?'

I asked and our topic got diverted to his family, then to mine, and we talked for like two-three hours. By the time we finished talking, I had known where he worked, he lived, his friends, hobbies, and of course about mine too.

He lived in a flat, with his friend as a neighbour. His friends are Karan, Feroz, and a girl named Shravanya.. Something.

It was good to talk with him freely, but as he said, I doubted if I could talk this freely, face to face. No I couldn't, because every time I saw his face, I would start hyperventilating and something is else would happen.

By the time we stopped talking, it was already getting dark. Will he come here today also? I wish he did, but then... No... He shouldn't be here.

I was seriously having double thoughts. The most funny thing was that, I was supposed to wash my clothes, but was still on my bed, looking at him staring at me, well yeah, the him and me in the picture.

The one of the first of a hundred memories we will have to think about in the future... A story to tell our grandchildren...

***************************************

Hey friends I'm soo sorry.... This month I have my exams, so I was not able to update... And I'm never gonna stop this story abruptly, as I said, there is a lottt to go...

Love...
@maira...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 5.8K 52
"I've always heard addiction is something that adapts you , it's like a cage that traps you in , you have no way out once you get in , no matter how...
20.8K 1.2K 17
Vahi massom chehra Jo 2 saal pehle dekha tha Jo aaj bhi raat ko sone nahi deta. Vahi nili ankhe Jo 2 saalo pehle dekhi thi bilkul samundar ki t...
3.7M 131K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
1.7M 71.5K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...