My life as MGKs wife.

By georgiamorgan

This is the sequal to the story " The night my dream came true" This will tell you about how everything is go... More

The night that may have changed everything.
The addiction that Colson hates
My life as MGKs wife.
Colson, Not who everyone thinks he is!
What he doesnt know.
Its time
Understanding at its best
Is it over..?
Tour... agian
This life.
show #1
Still show #1
I just can't wait to be on the road again (sarcasm!)
Alone
I guess im going home...
What came after.

Why I left.

385 6 2
By georgiamorgan

*Colsons POV*

Ive been thinking since i left the house. Why did she leave them.? What made her leave, Did someone make her leave? Was her boyfriend in the club. Was he with her now? I trust her but can i trust him? i dont even know him. Will they try to take her back? Will our kids be in danger?

I dont think that would happen. I sudenly heard my phone ring, it was the hotel phone. I ran to get it before the kids woke up.

" Hello."

"Colson?" she said with i quite shakeyness to her voice.

" Yes, Baby is everything okay? are you hurt" I asked a little scared.

" Yes, but i need you get home as soon as possible. I need to tell you the major reason i wanted you as far away as possible." she replyed now i was really scared.

" Uhm okay. Are we gonna have a big fight?" i had to ask

" I hope not just get home soon." she replied i could tell in her tone that she was upset. I was just trying not to think of the worst because i know she wouldnt do anything like that. She promised me.

I got the kids up and packed all of our stuff and got in the helicopter, that i rented so i could get home quickly. We were home sooner than i thought we wouldve gotten. Finally after a car ride that felt like it took hours i was home. when i got there she was in our room crying.

*Em's POV*

God I love Colson, I know that the real reson i wanted them out of the country was because Matt was there and i didnt want him around Colson and my kids. I shouldve just told Colson that in the first time i know he wouldve understood. I feel horrible for lying to him. He couldve just gone to stay at a hotel across town. He didnt have to go so far. After i called him i knew he was gonna come home as soon as he could get here which i figured would be tonight so i was expecting him home soon, but not this soon i heard him come through the door and take the kids to there rooms and put them in bed.

I was crying, but still trying to pull myself together before he came in to our room. but then the door opened and he stood iin the doorway almost crying.

" Baby?" i said in a quiet shakey voice

" Please tell me its not as bad as i think it is." he replied

" come sit down please baby, its not that bad i just feel horrible because i lied to you." i replied as he came over and sat down.

" what did you lie about?" he asked

" When I was in middle school i met Matt, We dated all through High school and he was part of the club. When i graduated i left and moved, no one knew i was leaving. I didnt tell matt or anyone i just left, Matt hired PI's and i would pay them off to say they never saw me, but my uncle jason found me and thats when i found out what was going on, but i knew He was gonna be there and i didnt want him around you or our kids." i explained.

"Why wouldn't you want him around us?" He asked

"He's bad news baby. I don't trust him around y'all. I did alot of things I shouldn't have and he's got a lot of dirt on me, stuff Im not proud of." I replied

"Oh I get where your coming from baby." He answered back

"I'm really sorry I lied to you baby.' I said grabbing his hand.

"Baby it's fine." He said pulling me into a hug and kissing my forehead. " I love you" he said resting his chin on my head

" I love you too" I replied. We laid in bed cuddling until we fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649 44 11
~~ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ด๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐” ๐”ฅ Brielle and Clay were attached at the hip throughout their relationship, but when the high school sweethearts brake up over a arg...
541 31 14
-----PAUSED AT THE MOMENT. READ CHAPTER "Sorry!!!" FOR MORE INFORMATION.----- **ALL STORIES DISCONTINUED FOR THE TIME BEING** Also being revised a li...
105K 2.6K 50
This is the second book of a series. Mr. Baker's Assistant (Book 1) Colson's Games (Book 2) Smoke & Roses for M (Book 3) C.B. & M. (Book 4) You can...
638K 19.6K 79
If you haven't read the first book! Go read it or you will be so so confused! Just click on my user and you will find it! Also mpreg warning<- my rea...