The Dark Queen (The Dark Seri...

De _shiro_usagi_

Book 2 of the Dark Series One year have passed since Sakurazuka Chiaki left Mukami brothers and Sakamaki brot... Mais

Author's Notes [EDITED]
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Reunited
Chapter 2 - Welcome Home
Chapter 3 - Another Day with Family
Chapter 4 - A Surprise from the Light and Darkness
Chapter 6 - Taken
Chapter 7 - The Truth
Chapter 8 - Genesis
Chapter 9 - Tsukinami Shin
Chapter 10 - Tsukinami Carla
Chapter 11 - Rescue
Chapter 12 - Event in the Lake
Chapter 13 - Over
Chapter 14 - Your Everything
Chapter 15 - Promise
Chapter 16 - Gizelle
Chapter 17 - Became a Human
Chapter 18 - The Usual Day
Chapter 19 - Sakurazuka's Family
Chapter 20 - The Great Wall
Chapter 21 - Older Brother's Approval
Chapter 22 - Together Forever
Epilogue
Author's Announcement - The New Book

Chapter 5 - Tsukinami Brothers

1K 34 2
De _shiro_usagi_

"We have come for you, Queen" The white hair man said. Janne only confuse. Queen? What does it mean? Why he's calling her Queen? Who are they? What do they want from her?

"Haha.. Nii-san, I think she's in shock" The blond man said. Nii-san. So these two are brothers and the white man is the oldest.

"I suppose so" The tall man said and suddenly he vanished shocking Janne but before she could react, the man already in front of her, grabbing her left hand, startling her. "Come with us. You do not have any rights to object us"

"That's right. If you don't want to get hurt, be a good girl and come with us" The blond man said.

"No! Le-Let me go!" She screaming at them and trying her best to escape. But, it's no use-no matter how she try hard to struggle, she can't win his power. His strength is like the vampires but stronger.

"It's futile. There is no one who will hear you scream. Neither the Sakamaki or the Mukami" The white man said, making Janne surprised.

"Eh? D-Did you know them?" She ask.

"Of course we know 'em! Those worthless vampires" The blond man mocking them.

"D-Don't say that! They're not like that!" Janne shouting at them.

"Hoo... Are you trying to protect them? Even though yourself have become their prey?" The white man ask.

"It's not like that!"

"Sheesh~ Never mind that! Come on, nii-san. Why don't I knock her down so it'll be easier for us to take her?"

"Do what you want"

"Hehe~ As you wish, nii-san" The blond man said and ready to knock her down. Seeing what he's going to do with her causing Janne become scared and her body is trembling. "Prepare yourself, Queen" He said and Janne can only close her eyes, waiting for whatever is coming either her face, her head or her stomach. But, before his punch directing to her stomach-someone grabbing her body, dissociating her with them.

"Oi! Janne! Are you alright?" The new voice ask her. She know that voice. A rather rude voice but hinted kindness on his every words. She slowly open her eyes and raise her head to see the figure. Beautiful white hair and red eyes.

"Su--Subaru-kun?"

"Are you alright?" Subaru ask. Worried.

"U-Un. I--I'm fine" She said. But, she couldn't say the words correctly. Her body still trembling. Subaru grab both of her hands to calm her down. Seeing her body is not trembling anymore, Subaru look at the two figures who are still standing in front of them. Anger showed in his face.

"Oi! Who the hell are you?!? What do you want from her?" Subaru shouting at them.

"Subaru!" Someone calling him. Subaru and Janne looking at the source, Reiji came. Followed by his brothers and Mukami's also Yui. All of them are approaching Subaru and Janne. Ruki checking on her condition.

"Are you alright, Janne?" Ruki asking.

"Ye-Yeah. I'm fine. Subaru-kun help me"

"Hee~ The knights already here" The blond man said.

"Oi! Who the hell are ya?!?" Ayato shout at them.

"Oh, yeah. We haven't introduced ourselves. I'm Shin. Tsukinami Shin. And beside me is my brother, Tsukinami Carla" Shin introducing themselves.

"Tsukinami? We never heard about it" Reiji said.

"Well, we're the First Blood in case you wanna know" Shin said.

"First... Blood?" Ruki ask.

"Just find out by yourselves. Come on! Give us the girl now!" Shin said and immediately Ruki and his brothers protecting her. "Hee~ Are you sure you can take me down? Don't forget I'm a first blood"

"You're a first blood or not, we don't care. If you want to take her, you have to pass us first" Ruki threatening him.

"Ru--Ruki-kun..."

"Don't worry, pyon-chan! You have us! We will protect you" Kou said.

"Shin. Time to go. We still have plenty of time" Carl said.

"Haah... Okay, nii-san" Shin said and follow his brother, heading to the opposite direction. Suddenly, Carla stop walking and look behind, to Janne.

"We will come back again. For you. Mark my word, Sakurazuka Janne" Carla said and both of them vanished.

After watching them gone, Janne's body suddenly become weak. She's still seating on the ground, but she could feel her legs have no strength on it. Clearly, she's still in shock. Watching her like that, Ruki suddenly picking her up-in a bridal style, startling her.

"Waa!Ru--Ruki-kun! What are you--" 

"Come on. Let's take you home" Ruki said.

"But! My bag..."

"Leave it to me, pyon-chan! Don't worry, I will not get discovered by the teachers" Kou said and enter the building. Few minutes later, Kou already returned with her bag. "Here you go. Oh, let me take these"

"Well then, let's go" Ruki said and walking towards the opposite direction with Janne in his arms, followed by his brothers.

"Wait a moment!" Reiji suddenly called them and walk towards Ruki. "We do not know about the Tsukinami's brothers. We also do not know what their motives are. One thing we only know is that they are targeting Janne-san. I do not believe a mere previous-human vampires like you are able to protect her. But, as for today there is nothing we can do. Protect her with all your might" Reiji said. His statements causing Janne, the Mukami also his own brothers shocked of what he said.

"Don't worry. Without you have to say that, I will protect her. Why don't you protect that woman over there? Probably they will targeting her too" Ruki said and continue walking, leaving them behind.

***

Mukami's Mansion

When the five of them arrived in their destination. Ruki immediately taking Janne to his room. At his room, he put Janne down to the side of his bed. He kneel down and checking on her condition.

"Are you sure you alright?" Ruki ask.

"Don't worry, Ruki-kun. I'm alright. Besides, Subaru-kun was there to rescue me"

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you on time"

"No. That's not Ruki-kun's fault. Besides, who would expect something like that, right?"

"Do you have any idea why they want to take you?" Ruki ask and Janne only shaking her head. Not even her know the reason why the Tsukinami's brothers want to take her. She got remembered about her dream. A dream about two man and Eve's warning about them. "What's wrong?"

"Uhm... The truth is when I'm still in my family's house, I dream about two man. I don't recognize their appearances but whenever I tried to called them, I always woke up. Eve were there too. She's warned me about them. She said no matter I tried to not meet them, I eventually will meet them someday. And... I guess she was talking about the Tsukinami's" Janne explaining about her dream. Hearing her situation and her face become worried, Ruki couldn't hold himself to hold her.

"Anything else I have to know?"

"Uhm... Oh, they're also calling me 'Queen'" Janne said.

"Queen? What does it mean?"

"I don't know" She answer. Whatever it's mean, possibly it's not something good. Janne still remembered their eyes, especially Carla. His gaze is intimidating, cruelty showed in his eyes, making her unable to move when he grab her hand. Realize Janne become scare, Ruki hold both of her hands, causing Janne is looking at him.

"Don't worry. I'll protect you. I won't let them take you away. I'll always be here, right by your side" Ruki said. He meant every words he said. He won't let anyone take her from his sights. Hearing those words from Ruki, causing Janne able to calm down and she hold back his hands.

"Y-You won't go anywhere, would you?" Janne ask while she flustered. Ruki is a rather surprise with her question. It's not like Janne who would ask that. Usually, she will act like an adult and refuse to show her weakness to anyone. Ruki know she was scared an incident with Aruto before will repeat again.

"No. I won't. I will always be here. Protecting you" Ruki said and he closing his face to her. Close enough, making him able to felt her breath. And then, he closing his lips to her and Janne slowly close her eyes. A gentle kiss. 

"Stay at my room for tonight. Don't worry, I won't do anything. After that incident, I'm sure you're still in shock" Ruki request.

"Eh? But--"

"You can sleep first. I'll be watching you until you sleep"

"We-Well... Let me take my clothes first" Janne said and exit his room. When he's make sure Janne already outside the room, Ruki got remembered about the previous incident. The Tsukinami's brothers. They're calling themselves 'First Blood' and they've been calling Janne 'Queen'. He recalled that person mentioning First Blood but he never know anything about Queen. Is it just how they call Janne? Or is there any reason why they've been calling her that? He could tell something bad will happen. But, he wouldn't let something happen to Janne.

Few minutes later, Janne already return wearing her usual sleep clothes. A T-shirt and sleeping pants. Ruki tell her to go sleep first while he's watching her sleep. Janne do as he told and sleep first. Ruki is sitting on the chair while reading a book. Sometimes he take a glance to Janne, make sure she's already sleep. When she's already sleeping, Ruki switching off the room's lamp and taking the right side of the girl. He could tell she's already in deep sleep, then he hug her from behind. He kiss her cheek and whispering beside her ear...

"Good night, Janne" Then, he slowly closing his eyes. None of them are aware, something big will happen to Janne. Something that causing their relationship is in stake.

-----------------------------------

Done with chapter 5!

Hope you guys enjoy it :3

Please comment and vote

See you in the next chapter! :D

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5K 104 22
I met them at the orphanage and knew that it was fate. They helped me, and I did my best to return the favor. I trusted them with my life and let the...
137K 5.6K 82
((ObiNaru)) Naruto never really got the acknowledgement from Iruka, but passed the exam. Even years later, he never really got any acknowledgement fr...
421 10 7
(Y/N) (L/N) didn't have the best life but she somehow managed it. With an abusive father and a submissive mother, who was taught to be like that from...
331K 16.9K 83
𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒉. Sometimes ghosts come back to haunt you, and sometimes those ghosts never really died. When Winter r...