Don't run away from me: Mated...

By crisseon

Ashton Craig Evans, known as the MVP and a school campus crush is a big homophobe, every time he sees a gay o... More

DRAFM I: chapter 1
DRAFM I: Chapter 2
DRAMF I: chapter 3
DRAFM I: chapter 4
DRAFM I: chapter 5
DRAFM I: chapter 6
DRAFM I: chapter 7
DRAFM I: chapter 8
DRAFM I: chapter 9
DRAFM I: chapter 10
DRAFM I: chapter 11
DRAFM I: chapter 12
DRAFM I: chapter 13
DRAFM I: chapter 14
DRAFM I: chapter 15
DRAFM I: Chapter 16
DRAFM I: chapter 17
DRAFM I :chapter 18
DRAFM I: chapter 19
DRAFM I: chapter 20
DRAFM I: chapter 21
DRAFM I: chapter 22
DRAFM I: chapter 23
DRAFM I: chapter 24
Don't run away from me chapter 25
Don't run away from me chapter 26
Don't run away from me chapter 27
Don't run away from me chapter 28
Don't run away from me chapter 29
Don't run away from me chapter 30
Don't run away from me chapter 31
Don't run away from me chapter 32
Don't run away from me chapter 33
Don't run away from me chapter 34
Don't run away from me chapter 35
Don't run away from me chapter 36
Don't run away from me chapter 37
Don't run away from me chapter 39
Don't run away from me chapter 40
Don't run away from me chapter 41
Don't run away from me chapter 42
Don't ran away from me Finale part one ~chapter 43~
Don't Run Away From Me ~final chapter~
DRAFM II: Fight For YOu
book two notice
Pariah: when demons meets us notice (final)

Don't run away from me chapter 38

2K 44 3
By crisseon

DRAFM chapter 38

I wonder what happened to Nyko ahaha anyway let’s find out in this chapter P.O.V. but Nyko's pic. right over there

~Ash P.O.V.~

We both basked on the stars above as he lay on top of me on his back; he’s so calm and peaceful, like how I wanted him to be, who doesn’t want this? Living peacefully, together, forever, this is corny but I do admit that I would love to stay like this forever.

“Hey Ash….”

“Yes?” I responded as I tightened my arms around him, feeling the breeze as it passed our topless body.

“Is there any, uhm like rank in your family?” he asked curiously as he still kept staring at the stars.

“Rank? Family… well we do have one, something like our Alpha, beta and omega”

Eve shifted as he faced me, “What if your superior will find this out, about us…that’ll give you a lot of trouble” he said as he creased with worries.

I chuckled as I shrugged it off, “Don’t worry, I’ll be the next alpha…”

His eyes widened as his brows rose, “Alpha?! You mean the a-a-…erm….al-what?”

I gawked at him as he stared unblinkingly as he waited for my response,

Grinning, “you are kidding right?” I asked as I ruffled his hair.

Eve pouted his lips as he continued staring at me,

Sighing, I cupped his face, drawing him closer in the process to kiss him again, sue me for being addicted to his soft warm lips, it’s more addictive that drugs! And yeah I don’t do drugs by the way.

“Like I said a Leader, and you’ll be by my side ruling with me.” I said as I gave him a reassuring smile, and before I could kiss him again he stood up as fast as he could and his expression has a hint of surprised and fright.

Fright? Why would he be frightened?

“What’s the matter?” I asked as I stood up too, meeting him in the eye level as I bent over since I am taller than him.

“N- I am just scared, I mean  hello? Nerd to the pack? I’d be the apple of the bullies eye’s” he spat as he slumped his shoulder.

“That’s ok, I won’t let them do that to you, besides I am not even sure if I’ll be the alpha, much better though because I would worry nothing except of you-” I leaned my forehead on his, relentlessly staring at his purple orbs “-you are way too precious, even precious than my own life.”

There was a moment of silence as he narrowed his eyes at me, “Don’t say that….I don’t like that…”

“What you don’t like it?” I asked, quite perplexed in his sudden change of behavior.

“I do, but, I just don’t like the idea of you wasting your life for me” his eyes says the truth as it was being clouded by his emotions.

I wasn’t taken aback as he spat those words due to his given personality, he’s caring and he treasures every people he met; but there’s something in them that hissed right into my heart, “W-what?! I am not wasting my life! As a matter of fact it’s worth it!, you know how damn I am madly in love to you Eve….so at least let me protect you.” I thrown my arms around his body, and I am more confused now as he trembled in fears.

“I- ah~ damn it…it’s happening again…at least promise me you would never do the same mistake of my father…because Ash I need you, and I’d die if you lost your life because of me…” he said as his trembling eyes gazed at me still etched with different emotions as he stared at me, “If you’ll die like my father protecting me then you better prepare yourself because I will kill you too!” he hissed as he started sobbing again.

“Is that the reason why…..you left me? Us?” I asked as I wiped his tears away with my thumbs as my hand found his cheek cupping it in the process.

Eve nodded his head as he took a deep breath, “I actually never thought that we would come back here, I mean my mom was devastated after seeing my father get torn apart by a we-….werewolf.” he said as he lower his head until his gaze met his foot.

I frowned after hearing him, werewolf? We are not allowed to kill humans even if they hurt us, that’s against the rule of the spirits, unless they have committed a crime, like killing our mate, or revealing our identity to other people.

“Eve…I-I…I’m sorry but we are not allowed to kill humans unless we need too to protect our pack,” I said as I cupped his face again.

Eve nodded his head, “D-don’t worry, that wolf was different I actually thought he was wearing a costume that’s until you revealed that you are a werewolf, but, he’s different, something like he’s like a human, but the appearance is a wolf-like…It’s hard to explain..” Eve sighed after trying his best to recall but ended up getting nothing.

His words were quite sketchy though as he recalled his past, “You mean his body still resembles a human body but he was already a wolf? And they can stand with only two feet?”, Eve nodded his head as he continued listening to me,

“Eve those are not us, I mean a werewolf, something like a Lycan, or it can also be us but it’s rare” I said.

Eve gaped at me as he nodded his head, “I didn’t catch you there, you were saying not a werewolf, and now a werewolf?” he admitted as his face showed a confused features.

“A werewolf can only become like that if they were unable to transform back to their original state as if something’s holding them up, for examples their emotions, like…like the death of their mate, once the wolf is driven with anger they can turn into those, and they are more powerful as their hatred fuels their strength, and far more dangerous.”

“you need not to say that”

“C’mon let’s go back, it’s already late don’t you think?” I said as I took our shirt, tossing his to him as I worn mine, ‘besides we are alone, I wouldn’t be able to protect Eve if ever those killers are here, unless he’s alone though’ I thought, but my other brain never left the Idea of a Lycan killing Eve’s father, why would he be killed, unless he killed the lycan’s mate? I better check our record books though.

Eve’s phone was ringing, and at first I thought someone was eavesdropping on us, “Hwy who is it Eve?” I was intrigue, this is not the boyfriend stuff, but maybe yes but seriously who would call him in this very hour? Her mom I guess?

Eve frowned after checking his Phone and his faced me, “N-Nyko..”

My blood boils after hearing his name, “Don’t answer it!” I said as I clenched my teeth.

Eve gaped at me, why would he? After what Nyko done to him he’s still willing to talk to him?

“But it’s already 33 missed calls and 40 messages” he said as he tried to answer the call but my hand stole his phone, and I did what’s the best for him, I turned his phone of, I just don’t like the idea of that dimwit calling him. Let alone be his friend.

Eve sighed in defeat as he laid his hands on my shoulder down to my fisting hands, “relax, what if he has a reason for doing so”

“D-doing so? Reason?! He almost killed you!” I hissed at him as I narrowed my threatening eyes after recalling what Nyko done to Eve.

“For a future alpha you sure need to open your ears to listen-” Eve said as he buried his face onto my chest, “-yeah you need to listen even if they have done something like that.”

I want to answer back but he’s right, Eve’s right….but I just can’t get myself to like him not to mention what he did, answer me would you still listen to them if they have done something bad to your mate? No, But Eve’s face right now makes it hard for me to stay hating the guy, If Eve want to then I would obey him, but I still won’t trust the guy and that’s final.

“Ok, but I won’t trust him” I said as I gripped his hands after a moment of since tugging him for us to walk.

“hey is it me or is it way too quiet? Damn Even the insects are scared of you” Eve chuckled at the thought, and so do I,

That’s until I caught a very odd scent, and the silence right now is different, as if it was ominously as I stood there, my instinct shot to the sky as I ushered Eve to my back as I anticipated the surroundings,

The salty metallic scent that resembles blood hit my nostrils, and the heavy scent was getting nearer and nearer,

“Eve..your phone-” I said as I swirled to face the confuse him, “Listen, call Jean and say we are here just a hundred meters away from a lake near our school” I said sternly as he brought back his phone to life after switching it on,

It glowed twice before it finally turned on, “Why so sudden?” he asked as he started typing in his qwerty Phone,

“Just-” I took a deep breath as my chest rose with my heart pounding as it intimidated me, “so that we can go home as fast as we could, right?”

Eve continued typing as he stayed there right before me.

          We both heard a malevolent howl from nowhere, and Eve shot me a glare as his purple orbs showing no emotions except fright as he was trembling with fears as his hands found my shirt, “I-I’m scared.”

My breathing were getting slower as I anticipated our surroundings, “That might be some animals, I know stay there-” I said pointing at the tree just few feet away from us, “Stay there while I’ll check that ‘kay?” I said as I planted him a kiss, but he’s stiff so I decided to carry him there, My eyes were not glowing so He’s not in danger so I am sure of what I am doing now, but it doesn’t mean I should let my guard down, “Stay here Ok, It’ll be alright I promise” I continued as I planted another kiss.

Eve nodded reluctantly as he stared on my back as I walked away.

“Ash! Please be c-careful!” Eve shouted as he stayed still there, waiting for me to comeback,

“wait for me ‘kay!” I said at the top of my lungs as I continued skulking.

My heart was beating oddly fast as I continued walking but not far enough, the scent hit my nose again, and this time it was getting clearer and clearer, ‘I think I have smelt this kind of scent before, but who is it’, I was preoccupied of my thoughts as it clouded my mind, that’s until a man bathing on his own blood rambled Limply towards me.

My blood boils after seeing his face but after seeing his state now I can’t find myself to kill him.

“N-Nyko?!” I inquired as I strode towards him, “Hey what happened?” I continued as he dropped with a thud on the ground.

He staggeringly tried to stand up but he wasn’t able to after his current state now,

What happened to him? His body were almost indescribable, his shirt was torn apart, the bone in his arms was already visible as it gushed with such a foul blood, and his leg, it was broken and the bone was already out!, ‘how did this happened?’, I mentally asked as a purple flame hovered on his body that came from my hands as I pecked his cheeks trying to wake him up, because at this rate he won’t survive if I’ll wait for an ambulance.

The flame was still hovering on him, but his state now was already getting stable not that fast though, I took his shirt away so that I can check how badly his injure was and I was right it was far worse than I thought, gladly I have healed him because if not he’s already dead by now, but one thing caught my attention as my eyes landed on his back, it was clawed as his flesh was already visible on his back, and there’s some bit mark of a wolf, not an ordinary wolf, big wolves, like us.

‘How did this happen?’

“Hey Nyko?! Wake up you little prick!!” I barked at him still pecking his face with my hand relentlessly and I continued several times until he twitched his nose as he groan after the after effect of his injuries, that’s something I don’t know if I can heal, but from his injuries I bet this would hurt like how I want to hurt him.

“Hey…Nyko wake up or I’ll hit you with my fist!” I exclaimed and he slowly peered, quite irritated after seeing me, but his eye’s grew wider as he searched for someone.

“Hey what hap-” I said as I bent over to talk to him but he cut me and his eyes was etched with worries, as he trembled there.

“Eve…Where’s Eve?!” he growled hysterically as he stood up, “Eve!!! EVE!!!!”

I gritted my teeth as I glowered on him, “How dare you call him!” I shouted as I blow his face with my fist, “You almost killed him!!” I took the liberty to beat him, after all I healed him right?

“Stop it!! Please!” he pleaded, “Where is EVE?” he continued.

“None of your business” I hissed as I brushed passed him, but he swatted my arms.

“Where is he!!! He’s in danger!!!” Nyko said and his eyes shouts nothing but truth as I sated at them, and upon saying Eve’s in danger I shudder after a cool breeze passed my neck giving this ominous Goosebumps on my entire body, and before I knew it my eyes was already emitting lights, light that made me weak as I felt my strength fading away.

“Hey y-your eyes..” Nyko said as he pointed his fingers on my eyes shakily, “It’s….-”

I breathe heavily as I stood up, “I know, I know…I KNOW!!!”

          I don’t know what to do, how can this happen, why now that I finally have him!

And before I know it I heard Eve screamed for his life, and this made me shed tears as it echoed  dreadfully in my head as I ran as fast while I shifted to my wolf form so that I can reach him as fast as I could.

Please be safe! Please be safe!! EVE!!

I howled miserably as I fastened my pace, his scent was still there, no blood so I am hoping his not harmed yet…

But…

There was nothing except his phone and a malevolent chuckles echoing in this mere forest.

This is not happening, this is not happening….I said mentally as I gritted me teeth while I shifted back to my human form, bending over to get his phone, and I felt my tears cascading my cheek as I gripped the phone as I hissed closing my eyes.

“NOOO!!!!!” I cried miserably at the top of my lungs as I punched the tree with my free hand, leaving nothing but a half tree with its other half lying on the ground despite the mass of the tree,

“T-his is n-ot happeni-ng, this is not happening…..” I said as I dropped on the ground as I cried, “NO!!! EVE!!!!”

“W-Where is Eve?” Nyko inquired as he panted while he walks toward me, my eyes were now clouded with darkness as I glowered my eyes seeing nothing but death for him, “You….YOU!!!” I growled at him as he froze there with his eyes on me in fright, “This is your fault…YOUR FAULT!!!!”

I wasn’t able to stop myself as I launched myself to him with my fist on the air letting it met his face as it draw blood on his mouth, “This is your fault!! YOUR FAULT!! I hope you’ll DIE!!!” I continued as I beat him relentlessly.

The feeling of his blood gushing out with his whimperings and cries is not enough to soothe me right now…this is all his fault, if he didn’t come here I would….this wouldn’t happen. Eve…where are you please!! I am begging you.

“It’s all your fault….all your fault….why…WHY!!!” I screamed like a mad man unable to accept everything.

Why now…why? This is so cruel, I hate this, why do you really want to hurt me huh?! Why!! If you exist then answer me WHY!!!” I exclaimed as I questioned the spirits high above.

“Why..” I cried as I fisted my fist again, I heard Nyko drowning in his blood as he grasped for air to breath.

My face is burning with anger as I gritted my teeth again, by eyes was still glowering as I took a sharp and thick wood from the tree.

“You don’t deserve to live…” I said grimly as I grabbed it with the both of my hands ready to smash this to his gppd damn bloody body.

“You don’t deserve to LIVE!!!!” I exclaimed as I smacked it, it made a sound as it connected, I gritted my teeth still clouded with such emotions “You don’t deserve to live….”

“Eve I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Please forgive me….I’m sorry”

~~~~~~~~~~>A/N

I don’t like it, I don’t want to hurt Nyko damn it why ASH?!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 1.9K 16
~PLEASE NOTE THAT I MADE THIS BACK IN 2018 AND MY GRAMMER AND STORY TELLING IS UTTER GARBAGE I APOLOGIZE~ A boy. He's different from other people in...
84.5K 2.6K 22
In which the Mikaelson's, the scooby gang, the pack and past and future Hale's are brought to watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski Or in which trut...
376K 14.4K 33
For some wolves it’s easy finding their other half. The one that will make their life complete. However, it’s difficult for Alpha, Josiph. He’s about...
178K 9.4K 34
First Book in the SunSpear Pack series. Amille Laurent is every bit as precious as everyone sees it, he's sassy, talented and speaks his mind all the...