You are MINE!

By lailamehtaab

The line separating darkness and light is very thin, no one knows when they will stumble upon the other side... More

Prologue
Chapter#1
Chapter#2
Chapter#3
Chapter#4
Chapter#5
Chapter#6
Chapter#7
Chapter#8
Chapter#9
Author's Note
Chapter#10
Chapter#11
Chapter#12
Chapter#13
Chapter#14
Chapter#15
Chapter#16
Chapter#17
Chapter#18
Chapter#19
Chapter#20
Chapter#21
Chapter#22
Chapter#23
Chapter#24
Chapter#25
Chapter#26
Chapter#27
Chapter#28
Chapter#29
Chapter#30
Chapter#31
Chapter#32
Chapter#33
Chapter#34
Chapter#35
Chapter#36
Chapter#37
Chapter#38
Chapter#39
Chapter#41
Chapter#42
Chapter#43
Chapter#44
Author Note (Reasons)
Good News
Chapter # 45
Chapter# 46
Chapter# 47
Chapter #48
Chapter #49
Chapter # 50
Chapter #51
Chapter # 52
Chapter # 53
Chapter # 54
Chapter # 55
Chapter # 56
Explanation
You Will Always be Mine
Be Mine

Chapter#40

119K 5K 347
By lailamehtaab

Mahnoor's POV:

I was woken up by gentle strokes in my hair. On opening my eyes I found Moosa staring into space, lost in his thoughts. His one arm was under my head and his other hand was stroking my hair. My both arms were wrapped around his torso, holding him tight as almost half of my body was rested upon him and he was lying so peacefully like I weigh nothing.

"Hey, you're up." I heard his soft voice, as I felt his hand brushing my waist slowly under my ... shirt?

Wide-eyed, I quickly left him to create some distance but his hand sneaked further into the shirt, as he gently pressured my spine and his other hand encircles my shoulders, crushing me back to his chest.

"Stay." He whispered, as his hand started caressing my back.

It may be because of his fever that was making his touch warm and leaving my skin hot, yet sensational... He leaned closer and nuzzled his face in my neck, his lips kept brushing my skin making me tremble in his arms. I didn't know what was these feelings and I didn't know what to do about it, but I was sure that if he doesn't stop now, I will go crazy.

"Stop." I breathed out when his other hand found its way under my shirt, slowly reaching to my chest.

Frozen as solid ice in my place, I squeezed my eyes shut and clenched his shirt tightly, I tried to calm the crazy heartbeats of mine but it didn't work.

"Noor... Stop being afraid of me." He whispered upon my neck.

"L-leave...me." My voice barely came out as a whisper.

My voice was starting to lose all of its protests as well as my body. Making me afraid of the day when it also betrays me as my body - Which reacts to his presence... his voice... his touch.
Suddenly, he left and backed away. I didn't open my eyes, too afraid that he would know what battle I was fighting inside me. After a few minutes, my eyes opened on their own on hearing the door closing. I sighed in relief and sits up, clenching my chest.

This isn't good...

My heart was still beating like crazy and my breathing still won't go normal when he enters back into the room with a serious expression and directly walked over to the wardrobe. Pulling out a grey-coloured Kurta Shalwar, he threw it onto the bed.

"Noor, press these please." He says, going into the bathroom.

"But I don't know how to press men's clothing." I said, looking at the closed door of the bathroom.

I might end up burning it, like Bhai's clothes...

Biting my lip, I slowly got up and pick up his clothes.

They are huge...

Pressing sleeves turned out to be easier than I thought, but the problem starts when I reach the collar of the Kurta. It keeps turning whenever I tried to press the back.

No wonder Bhai never asked me to press his Kurta!

"Kya hai...! (What the hell)" I screamed, making a ball of his Kurta and threw it onto the bed.

"What are you doing?" I jumped slightly when I heard Moosa's voice.

Without looking at him, I quickly grabbed his Kurta and start pressing it again. I know he saw me throwing it in frustration and I know he was coming over to me and I won't deny that I am scared. His mood swings are scary. It is impossible to predict what he is going to do next.

~*~

Moosa's POV:

"Kya hai...!" I heard Noor's scream when I stepped out of the bathroom. She made a ball of my Kurta and threw it onto the bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked, looking at her irritated face.

She jumped slightly upon hearing my voice and without answering me, she quickly grabbed my Kurta and start pressing it. I couldn't stop myself from smiling at it. Her startled face was kind of cute and it really made me want to tease her more. I stalked towards her and her stiffening body proves that she was aware of my approach.

"What did you just do?" I asked, slowly standing right behind her.

"I... I... I..." She started to stutter.

I turned her around to face me by holding both of her arms and she quickly closed her eyes as soon as she saw me because I was only in a towel.

I seriously hate it when she does that...

"What's wrong?"

"I cannot press men's clothes." She said, clenching her shirt in a fist.

I turned my face to the other side, or else I was sure I would laugh out loud.

"Tell me, Noor, is there anything you can do besides crying?" I tried my best to sound angry and it worked as she lowered her head.

Idiot!

I lifted her head up by holding up her chin. She didn't open her eyes and her long lashes are still kissing her cheeks.

But they are mine to kiss...

I leaned down to her right cheek but instead of placing a kiss, I found myself nibbling her soft cheek. With an audible gasp, she opened her eyes and gave me a questioning look while massaging her cheek.

"Sorry! My fever is making me do strange things." I shrugged and went to my wardrobe. Pulling out a pair of blue jeans with a purple V-neck t-shirt, I entered the bathroom, reminding myself that I have something to tell Noor.

I received Sarmad's call when she was asleep and he gave me the news which I was expecting to hear since the day I killed that Kamil guy. But the problem was, I don't know how should I tell her that his whole family got killed because he was unable to complete the deal - The deal of handing over my Noor to my enemy.

Neither I can tell her that she was targeted even before she became my wife. To be honest, it was my fault, to begin with, I made it too obvious to others that she was special because of my overprotectiveness and jealousy. She was always famous among boys because of her feisty nature and it was my men's duty to make sure that no one approaches her.

Very pathetic of me...

I envy Ahad in this case. Everyone stayed away from Kanwal because of the fact that they were once engaged.

I put on my clothes as fast as I could. Exhaling a deep breath, I went into the room and thanked Allah that Noor was not there. I quickly buckled up my holster and cover it with a coat after putting my guns in it. Then, I grabbed Noor's phone and check it.

Thirteen missed calls from her family and one from Kanwal. I frown and switched off her mobile. I'll tell her when we reach home but before that, she shouldn't be bothered.

I knew Noor was in touch with her family ever since I bought her the phone, I have seen the memory card on her mobile and traced all her calls but never told her. Although, I was unable to understand why the thought crossed her mind that I wouldn't get to know if she contacts her family. It made me furious yet I let it slip, there was no point in pressuring her even more. All of them were well aware that they cannot go against me, even my simple-minded Noor knows of the fact.  

She shouldn't have approached her family in the first place, now Noor's mother will call her and I am sure that she would blame me for the death of her only sister's family. It wasn't like I care for what people say, but I don't want to see Noor getting hurt anymore. She already believes that all of her family's sufferings are because of her as she is loved by a criminal.

Why won't they let her live in peace...?

~*~

Mahnoor's POV:

"We are leaving, Noor." Moosa announced as he entered the living room, ready to leave.

"But I am making tea." I looked at him in surprise.

"We don't have time for it. I have work to do and I am not leaving you here alone." He said, turning off the stove and dragging me out of the kitchen.

"Wear your sandals." I do as he said.

"Come." He opened the main door.

"What about my other stuff?" I didn't move from my place.

"This is our own house, Noor. You can take it later."

"Oh, okay. I'll just grab my pho-"

"I have it." He didn't even let me complete my sentence and started dragging me again.

Why is he in a rush???

"But what about all the food?"

"I'll send rats to take care of it." He said in a monotone.

Huh???

"WAIT! Wait... please." I tugged his arm.

"What now?" He was starting to get angry.

"Just stay for a second, please." I ran inside the bedroom and grabbed his medicine.

"What was it?" He frowned.

"Your medicine." I mumbled.

He stared at me for a long time before placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Let's go." I nodded and stepped outside before him.

_____________________________________________________

Salam and hello everyone!

*Sorry for the short chapter but I manage to update before the end of the weekend here :)

*Oh! I just noticed that this story is on rank#33 in Romance...
Ya Allah!  I think I am about to faint :p

*Thank you so much for reads, votes, and comments. I really appreciate it that you guys are enduring this story with so many stupid mistakes. You guys are really amazing.

*Back to the story!
So, do you guys remember Moosa's words for Kamil???

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Take Care :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 15.1K 52
"She is not my wife... Do you hear me? She will never be my wife...she is just my dead wife's sister for me... Nothing else...," -Mustafa Hamad Makhd...
1M 54K 51
"I will not go against my parents for a person who abandoned his morals and humanity for power." Her voice may come out monotonous but her body is ba...
20.7K 886 40
"Loving him was red. The lover in me is dead." As soon as I signed those "nikaah" papers my heart shattered into millions of pieces. I was beyond hap...
277K 24.6K 47
"Stop" I heard him. stalker, their boss but I couldn't see his face. It was dark. "Princess" he said, evilly laughing. I was scared because we both w...