Foreign Touch (Septiplier AU)

By SincerelyLeah

Sean McLoughlin is a new transfer student from Ireland. With a devastating past, him, his mother and sister f... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten (Part One)
Chapter Ten (Part Two)
Author's Note Not An Update
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Can Anyone See It?
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Important.
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
A/N About Jack and Wiishu
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Disappointed
Author's Note
CONTEST!!!!
It's UP!!!
Chapter Thrity-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Final Chapter
One Last Note...
Heyoooo!
You Weren't Expecting This

Chapter Twenty-Two

4.8K 137 183
By SincerelyLeah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Twenty-Two: I Love You Clover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark's P.o.V

We kissed, a couple of seconds feeling like hours upon hours. He pulled away first, smiling down at me. He giggles and caresses my cheek, "You're acting like you saw a ghost, Love." I was speechless, I didn't know what to say! What do I say?! "Y-You're b-back...?" I asked, he smiles and nods. "Of course I'm back! I couldn't stay over there in England for that long. I missed you, Mark! I love you." I was in a lost of words, my eyes narrowing over to the back of us as I saw everyone staring in shock.

"I'm sorry, but what the actual fuck?" Cry asked, finally breaking the silence. I shook my head, finally grabbing my grip on reality as I gently pushed Aaron off of me. Running fingers through my hair as I looked up at the group of confused teens. Looking back down I saw my phone light up, a text from Jack, the preview allowed me to see the first half.

Jack<3: I love you too I'm sorry for last night, text me when you can, ...

I couldn't see the rest, but I know I had fucked up. "Wait, i'm confused. What's wrong?" Aaron asked as I locked my phone and shoved it into my pocket. "The thing wrong Aaron, is that you're finally back after, what? Almost a year?" Minx chimed in, "Mark? What are they talking about?" he asked, looking up at me. Was he... Was he fucking playing with my emotions? What does he fucking mean he doesn't know!? "What do you mean you have no idea what they're talking about?! You.. - You

What did I do? I have Jack, I don't need Aaron anymore, he didn't need me, so why crawl back to him? I'm so confused. Bob sighed as he spoke in an annoyed tone, "Aaron you need to leave." he said bluntly, his face turned into anger as he stood up and left, before turning to me and giving the 'Call me later' signal. I shook my head, running a hand through my hair as I groaned. "What the actual fuck Mark? Does this even mean anything to you?" Bob asked, pointing to the necklace with Jack's name on it. "O-Of course it does!" I say in defense, "Then act like it, you're so concerned about Jack leaving you and or cheating on you, while you lock lips with someone who broke you to begin with!" a wave of guilt hit me, looking down at my fingers as they started to fiddle with one another. "If Jack means the whole world to you, keep this up, you won't have the time to figure out how he'll become the whole Galaxy to you." he continued to speak, I took a shaky breath, pulling my hair in anger. "You're becoming into the thing you fear most." Cry interrupts, "You don't want to be forgotten again, but didn't you forget the most important thing?"

I sat up, running my hands through my hair. "I... I need to think..." I stated, almost like I was out of breath. We heard the school bell ring, I couldn't think straight still. I picked up my book bag and left the tree without any words.

Throughout the rest of the day I couldn't get my mind off of Aaron and Jack. Why was Aaron back? Why does he act like he has no idea of the shit he had cause? Is Jack okay? Is he alright? Is he still mad over last night? Mistakes.... Mistakes were made... So many fucking mistakes! This, this could ruin my relationship with Jack if he finds out, this can make him even more pissed than he already is! This... This can just add on top of the bullshit he has to deal with...

Finally, school had ended and I was heading straight home. I didn't make eye contact with nobody and kept to myself. In deep thought, I didn't see where I was going so I bumped into somebody. Falling down with a small grunt, I looked up to see who I had bumped into, and was it the Devil himself. Aaron. He smirked at me, standing up briefly as he offered me a hand, "Keep making sounds like that, then you can meet me in the bedroom." he said with a sly smirk. I rolled my eyes, standing up on my own.

Brushing myself off as I continued to walk down to my house, not caring to answer him back. "Wait! Mawk, please!" I groaned, trying to walk away faster as I felt his hand on my shoulder as he turned me. "Listen. I'm sorry, alright? I know I did shit, I know that I left you for almost a year or so... But... I'm sorry... I still love you.. I do..." he said, going down to hold my hand. "You... You left me, you went out with another! You didn't even text me to tell me if you were okay! To hell if I'm going to believe that shit! I... I already have another person that I love!" I said, pulling away from him. "Who?! Who would want you?!" he shot back, obviously angered by my answered. "You're a fucking piece of shit anyways! That's why I left, because I didn't want to be near you for another goddamn second! You're a man whore, and sleeps with anyone that comes your way! Hope Jack knows his boyfriend is a slutty man-whore-piece-of-shit person! You fuckin' mistake! Fucking clingy bastard, always texting me, every fucking day! You fuckin bitch!" he yells at me, getting up in my face.

"I'm glad I fucking cheated on your ass, multiple times! Not just with that bloke in the UK, I had way more when I was here! Everybody takes you as a joke, everybody! Nobody laughs with you they laugh at you. That's why Jack is probably fucking another girl over there, wherever he was, because where is he? Uh, not here! I heard that bloody bastard was from Ireland, yes? They are known for their stupidity to do stupid things while intoxicated! Maybe he can find someone that actually doesn't give a flying fuck if he leaves or not! You little piece of shit! The bloody hell are you thinking mate?!" he yelled as he fucking slapped me across the face. "Fucking burn in hell." he told me before leaving. I ran fingers through my hair as I took a deep breath. Feeling the part where he had hit me as I felt intense heat. Shaking my head as I left back to my house, leaving up to my room as I closed the door. Not wanting to be bothered right now.

Everything went to hell... Everything... Went to complete shit.... I just want someone.... I just want Jack... I miss him so much... And doing this, isn't helping anything! I... I should do that thing I was thinking of, yeah, I will. But I'm just going to clear my head first, standing up from my bed, I put my stuff down and kicked my shoes off. Taking my hanging towel from behind my door to leave into the bathroom.

Once inside, I did basic procedures of heating up the shower and removing my clothes. Stepping inside, I felt a little more relaxed as the warm water hit my face, wetting my hair instantly and running down my backside. Feeling a strange mixture of relief, I just stood there for a moment, taking it all in. Grabbing a bar of soap and a hand rag, I started to go over with it on top of my body. From there on, I went to my own little subconscious world. Just thinking over and over on what I should say to Jack, how sorry I was, if I should include the Aaron thing. Just a million and one thoughts running through my mind, but they all focused around one thing and one thing only, Jack.

I washed my hair and that was it for showering, leaving the shower as I wrapped the towel around my waist. Leaving towards my room as I placed my dirty clothes in my hamper, pulling out my lucky red flannel and a pair of black skinny jeans, I quickly changed. Going over the plan in my head as I got ready. Placing my laptop in front of me and on the recording system. Taking in a deep breath, I hit record as I smiled at the camera. I waved at the camera as I chuckled a little, "Hey Clover, I just wanted to say how sorry I am for last night. I wanted to apologize the only way I know how at this point." I took in a deep breath, putting on the music that goes with the song. Smiling at the camera as i started to sing the song I knew from heart.

"Short steps, deep breath

Everything is alright

Chin up, I can't...

Step into the spotlight

She said, "I'm sad,"

Somehow without any words

I just stood there

Searching for an answer

When this world is no more

The moon is all we'll see

I'll ask you to fly away with me

Until the stars all fall down

They empty from the sky

But I don't mind

If you're with me, then everything's alright

Why do my words

Always lose their meaning?

What I feel, what I say

There's such a rift between them

He said, "I can't

Really seem to read you."

I just stood there

Never know what I should do

When this world is no more

The moon is all we'll see

I'll ask you to fly away with me

Until the stars all fall down...

They empty from the sky

But I don't mind...

If you're with me, then everything's alright

If you're with me, then everything's alright..."

I took a deep breath after I stopped, smiling at the camera as I started to speak. 

"Hey Jack, look, I wanted to say how sorry I was... For last night, last night... That wasn't acceptable for me to go accusing you for something as stupid as that. I got overwhelmed with my own fear... Of you, leaving me... Because... Sean, you mean a lot to me, than you give yourself credit for, I love you so much, you mean the whole world to me. You, you are my world, my universe, my sky, stars, and all the planets collide. You're like a star, you came to me in my darkest of hours and made my night, the brightest. Then over the months we knew each other and furthered our relationship, you became, not a star, but the sun. The biggest star out there, making my days brighter. Just you being there, next to me, is all I need to be happy. Happy with the world, happy about me. You know why I call you Clover? Not because you're Irish, because... You brought luck into my life. They say... Finding something as lucky as a four leaf clover, or in this case, you... accidentally, brings you more luck to the four elements you represent. Faith, hope, love and luck... And let me tell you Love, you have brought me all four of those charms and even more. Sean, I can't wait until you come back, if I wasn't doing it before, then I sure as hell will do it now. I'm going to treat you as the king you are, I'm going to show you how much you mean to me. Everytime I wake up, until I go back to sleep, with you in my arms. Because I have not only realized, but was shown how much you really do mean to me. And I'll be damned if I ever lose something as precious, so special, so unique, so lucky as you... Jack, I love you so much and I'm so sorry for last night, I know I fucked up and it's not your fault. That will never be your fault... I've been fucking up lately and I won't blame anyone but me. Don't let anyone tell you different Love, you are amazing, perfect, incredible, beautiful, loveable... The good you brought, the good that you are, no one can compete with it, I can't compete with it and that's for sure... But don't you worry Clover, because there's gonna be the time, when you're back in my arms. As I hold you tightly, whispering nothing but the future that we'll have... Together... I think everything's gonna be okay... Actually, no, I know everything's gonna be okay... Because I'll be with you every step of the way. I love you Clover and I miss you so much... I can't wait to hold your hand again... My little Clover..." 

I gave him another weak smile, nodding my head as I agreed with everything I said. "I love you so much, Clover forever and always... I'll talk to you soon... Alright? Love you..." I said blowing a little kiss to the camera, smiling widely at the end. Going over to the laptop as I stopped the recording. Watching it over as I smiled, quickly sending it to him as I captioned it. 

'I Love You, Clover, Forever and Always.'

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the delay of updates, I know, I know, I can't keep commitments for shite. But, I'm trying! Nice long chapter, fluff and angst! All those things Mark had listed about clovers, are indeed true, yes I do my research. But yeah, it's mainly school getting in the way, but I'm off for like, three days this week and then on Wednesday because the high schoolers are taking their SATs! Yippee for me! So, I'm going to try to update more of my fallen behind books, oh and before I forget. This book is NOT having a sequel, in fact, there will be a whole new book, I won't spoil yet but it's in the making! Look forward for that, it'll probably be published a week after I finish this book which is somewhere near the end but not just quite! Anyways, I'll talk to you guys later in the next update, bai!!!

Oh! And credit to Shuploc and Laura for the amazing art and the amazing music!!

~Leah Out

P.S: This was suppose to be out yesterday, but Wattpad deleted half of the chapter, so anyone who got that sneak peak... Fucking dammit... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 2.5K 25
*completed* Cause Trouble In Me Sequel! ~~~ No matter what, love will stay between us... ~~~ After breaking up with Mark, Jack left to Ireland, but o...
348K 11.5K 87
Thank you everyone so much for reading! (In process of editing and revising) Jack visits Mark in LA after a rough break up with his girlfriend back i...
74.6K 2.9K 33
Sean/Jack is a bully victim at his new school. He is depressed and sad. Yet there is one particular bully that catches his eye. Of course he's a bul...
707K 27.1K 83
Markiplier: hey babe Jacksepticeye: um.... who are you? Markiplier: Mark? Jacksepticeye: wrong user bro Markiplier: well shit. Message Sent - compl...