Is This True Love?

Od Anime_Imouto

This is a litle fanfiction that I will be making. This fanfiction is about a ship called Nalu from a anime ca... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 17

23 1 1
Od Anime_Imouto

Lisanna's POV

"Oh Natsu, you shouldn't have done that. I'll get my revenge" I whisper and place my hand on the check that Natsu slaped me on.

I sigh and close the door. Walking over to my mirror, I look at my check and see the mark of Natsu's hand on my check. Without caring, I go into my living room and sit down on the couch. I think of a way to get my revenge on Natsu.

Natsu's POV

I run over to Lucy's house hoping that she will forgive me. Once I reach their, I'm out of breath. I held my knees and try to catch my breath.

Lucy's POV

I take a quick look out the window and see Natsu their. He smiles and I look away and give him the finger.

"Oi don't be so mean" Natsu says pouting

What do you expect me to be nice to you after what you did?" I ask annoyed

"No but I just came here to talk to you"

I sit down on my bed, not looking at Natsu but he continued talking.

"Look,Lucy, I really do love you and I know that you know that. Being without you is something that I can't allow. My heart is aching and my head is in a mes-" I cut Natsu off by kissing him.

"I forgive you. I was just being annoying and should have trusted you" I say and smile.

It was true, I was being annoying. I should have trusted Natsu. I sigh and smile. Natsu jumped from the window and tackled me and I fell down onto the bed. Natsu kisses me and puts my arms up and held my wrists down.

"Now your trapped so you can't escape" Natsu says and smiles

I try to escape but Natsu's grip gets tighter

"Na-" I'm cut off by Natsu
aggressively kissing me.

I kick my feet and squirm around.

"Play nice or else" Natsu says and sucks on my neck

I moan and move around. Natsu removes is grip and starts to kiss me. I place my hands on his neck and I pull him closer. Natsu gets up from the bed and looks out the window.

"Natsu?" I ask

"OMG I WAS SUPPOSE TO MEET UP WITH ICE PRINCES FOR A QUEST!" Naysu yells

"Oh Natsu, go ahead I'll see you later" I say and giggle.
"Thank you!" Natsu says and kisses me on the check

"Love you!" Natsu yells from the door

"Love you tooo.... You baka" I say and smile

Lisanna's POV

I see Lucy forgive Natsu and be all lovey dovey. It makes me sick to my stomach. I see Natsu leave and now my plan is set. I get out of hiding and run over to Natsu. I grab his arm and hug it.

"Hey Natsu" I say and smile

"What do you want?" Natsu says looking away

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I just got a little out of hand and I kissed you. I'm reallllly sorry"

"Yeah yeah, whatever, just don't bother us"

"Ok and hey, I also have a quick little present for you" I say and smile

"What are y-" Before Natsu could finish, I take out my phone and kiss Natsu. With a quick snap, I now have the picture.

"Oi what do you think your doing?!" Natsu says almost yelling
************"
What is Lissana doing?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter remember to vote follow and leave some comments

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

15.1K 477 23
I had originally posted this on my fanfiction.net account (Sabina of Fairy Tail) but I figured that I would post it here as well! Everyone in Fairy T...
48.5K 729 26
Hello again! This is my second book so hopefully it will be better then the first one! Anyway this is a book full of exciting,heartbreaking,and fun...
31.9K 751 46
Natsu and Lucy are a couple dealing with their crazy lives. As they progress with their life together see how things turn out
5.8K 320 23
This story is shown as a completely fictional future... Natsu has only lived by the rules they gave him, he's known no other way to live but by liste...