ALMOST A MISS

Galing kay Almasi254

Loosing a mother who was her whole world Blake is forced to move across the world to a father who she hasn't... Higit pa

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3.
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter 8
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 18
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19: Will's POV.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Author's note

Chapter 7

20 3 0
Galing kay Almasi254

After our English class we parted ways for our second class. Do I love the fact that we had coffee on our way here, no. If i knew that the lecture in the IST class was going to be singing a lullaby I would have taken two cups of grande amaricana. Another class that's added to my hate list at least it wasn't as bad as math.

Judy couldn't stop talking about Jess, clearly she pissed her off. She went on and on about how annoying she was and poor girl her corn rows and sunglasses were not spared.

"What is wrong with her." Chris pulled a chair next to her and she didn't stop talking about her, she avoided the main reason why.

"Nothing just an annoying girl in English." I looked around for any glimps of Will but he was no where to be seen. "Where is will." I had been counting the minutes till I saw him over at lunch.

"Oh, he said he can't come to the cafeteria. Let's go to where he takes his lunch."

Good thing we hadn't picked lunch yet.

"Let's get the food." Chris led to the lunch line.

"Where does he take his lunch? "Judy asked the question that was at the tip of my toungue just scared to ask.

"The music room."

"Why?"

" I don't know, he has a thing against cafeterias."

"He hates crowds?" she picked her order and waiting for me to pick mine.

"You could say that."

We walked in to the large hall with windows far above us. The large fans kept it cool and there was this environment created with the curtains hunging on the stage. The woodedn floor creaked a bit with every step we took. I definitely get why he likes it here. Will was sitted on the stage on his leg with one hunging of the stage playing a melody stoping now and then writting something down. He writes music. Is there anything I can find to hate him. Intelligent -don't give me that look, he used seven different ways to make me get just one concept- he is hot and now be has music added under his sleeve. He stopped playing and closed his note pad before ducking it under his bag.

"You came?" he got his food tray from Chris.

"Well you could have told us earlier that you never leave ypu bag cave." Judy placed her tray on thd stage before hopping on and tucking her legs under under. "I am hungry, like so hungry. You made us wait for you and we had no idea where you were." pointing at Will.

"I am sorry," he apologized more to me than to Judy. "Can I have your phone?"

I dug in my pocket and pulled it out for him. He punched in his number but it took him more time than it would to punch you number in.

"That's my number. " he handed it back then led me to the stage to get a spot. He faced his back from Chris and Judy while I sat directly in front of him. He blocked my view of Judy.

I knew that I was going to eat in front of a guy who made the knots in my tummy feel like they are being pulled by butterflies doing splits and drunk so I picked the easiest thing to eat, pizza and soda. This Sunday it will be extra mile coverage. I have eaten too much junk over the past few days.

"So what do you do here all alone." I spoke over the butterflies in my tummy.

"I like how it usually feels when you play in an empty room and apart from that I teach music here."

I choked back my drink. "Teach? You don't study here?" the surprise in my voice couldn't be hidden.

"It's not like I am officially hired by the school. It is like I help out with payment and some benefits."

"Like free food." Chris wiggled his brows.

Will smilled popping a piece of carrot in his mouth "What are you doing after lunch?"

"Nothing, I am done for the day." we haven't talked that much but I am sure I don't want to part from him. "You can help me study for math."

"I was hoping for that." the look he has on his eyes was enough to make make me full. It was like he could read my every thought and understand them one by one. I was not scared of what he was doing, I knew I would get hurt but he was like a light and i was a bug getting pulled in.

"What were you writing. " I pointed at the pad under his bag.

"Just something I do for my class." the way he said it there is definitely something behind it. He scooped a spoon full of his food and I noticed it for the first time, a piercing. A freaking toungue piercing. Didn't that hurt?

"No it didn't." he smiled his signature smile. The one that makes my stomach flip. Did I just ask that out loud.

"When did you get it?" told you he keeps on surprising me.

"Sixteen, I was sixteen when I got the toungue one."

Definitely a new. "How many do you have?

" Had is more like it." he started pointing at his brow, then his right ear, then left ear. The top of both his ear and finished pf with the right part of his ear. I don't know what came over me but my hand stretched to his lower lip. He didn't flinch, he eyes were on mine. I caressed the now heeled with no whole part and I felt it. Hard and lumpy. I liked how it felt, my hand beimg that close to his lips. Feeling how soft his skin is and his breath. It was cool over my skin and smelled like ginger. I think I am in love with ginger.

"Why did you keep the tongue one? " I barely whispered with my hand still on his lower lip.

His lips stretched into a devious smile that made my stomach turn. Both scared and exited at the same time. " I finally know what to do witn it."

I pulled my hand away fast, I think I got what he ment. That or maybe I am just crazy because the heat that rose in me was enough to set me on fire.

Agroan came from Judy and we all turned to look at her putting her phone back. "Mum wants me home that means we have to go Lakke."

Why didn't you tell her you were doing something or you had a lesson. If your hormones ain't dancing well mine are in need of some action. "Sure." I grabbed my tray.

"I will call you." Will said like it wasn't something he was supposed to do but like a promise that he wants to keep. I nodded before getting my bag and following Judy out.

"Am sorry for that but mum wants us home."she placed her tray on the counter before calling Maurice. I took that time to at the notice board, maybe get something to do on Fridays and Saturdays. The thought of Saturday reminded me of the date I have with Will. The comment on the tongue ring.

"Maurice is outside. Apparently mum called him to pick us up." she joined me at the board. "What will you sighn up for?"

"Am thinking dance. "

She picked up the pen that was joined to a long, mabe trying to hold it so it doesn't roll away, she put my name down the list of 10 people. " Then that's what you will be doing starting this Saturday, just done miss my victory small party that includes mom, Maurice and now you."

"What mountain will you be concurring?" I joked as we headed for the gate. Maurice was parked just oustide waiting. Doesn't this guy have anything to do, I ain't complaining don't get me wrong but he is always there when you need him. I need a Kenyan driving license.

"My driving test." she statpped herself in before slapping me hard.

"Ouch, I was kidding. I knew abouy your test." I rubbed the now stingy part.

"I was also joking about that slap." sbe turrned to. Maurice, "Did we keep you for long?"

"Not really, just got here like two minutes before you called." he started the car and we were off.

"Why does Maureen want us home?"

"I don't know. I thought she told you." he looked over at Judy through the rear view mirror.

"Nope, she said nothing." Judy pulled a chocolate bar from her bag. I was jealous of her, she is always eating like everything and I have never heard her complain about needing a work out.

"I hope everything is ok." I have always hated this come home calls. The last time i got one it was a bad news. The news that changed my life. I shook the thought out of my head replacing it with the happy thoughts that have happened lately.

"If I know my mom right, she wants us in a place where she can keep an eye on us. She was texting the whole of yesterdaywhat we were doing. So I think she wants company and not us trying to make babies." Judy placed another piece of cholate in her mouth closing her eyes as it melts. "But she needs to know I have plans of making babies with this piece here, do you want some? Please say no." she reluctantly offered.

She always manages to make me laugh no matter how serious I think the situation might be. "No thank you. I can't have any sweets after the 'bad' food i have had." air quoting the bad.

"Your loss my gain." she shrugged her sholders.

"I thought you didn't want me to have one."

"Take some chill pill, I was just trying to be nice." she tucked the remaining bar back in her bag.

"Mum, we are home." Judy called out as soon as we opened the front door. "And I am telling you her reason for summoning us here is stupid."

"Come to the kitchen." her voice was calm. Judy gave me the you will see face.

We walked in kitchen to find Maureen sitted on a tall stool close to the cabinet counter drinking somethimg from huge mug.

"What is it mum?" almost bored.

"Can't I want to see my girls." she placed her cup on the table.

"I told you." Judy put her bag on near the door then grabbed a juice box from the fridge. Am I the only one who finds it funny that she still likes juice boxes.

"I think it's cute. What's for dinner Maureen?"

"You will see." she walked over to the stove. "Blake, do you mind not telling Tom or Cindy about me not being around over the weekend." string.

"As long as you continue making those tasty dinner you always make and ditch Cindy's tasteless breakfast when she is not around."

"Done." I like Maureen, she is young for a mother but she is amazing. Beautiful soul and a good cook. It is sad that she is a widow at such an age. "Your dad sent some money yesterday and today, let me get them." she walked in a door close to the back door leading to their room. That's where Judy and her sleep when they are here. She came back with a brown envelope, pretty thick for money that has been sent in two days.

"I have to try and study for my math CAT tomorrow." I took the envelop in one hand and had my bag in the other. "Can I see you guys over dinner."

"Won't you check how much is in there." Judy said.

"Not really, still have some from last week."

I threw my bag at the corner and changed into sweats. I held my hair up and put on my glasses for study time. Different strokes theme somg filled the room disturbing the peace thay had reighned over the . I look around trying to get the source of disturbance and was shocked to see my phone lighting up.

A call.

What the hell, who changed the ring tone. I looked at the screen Will's name. So that was what he was doing, selecting his own ring tone.

"like the ring tone?" He asked when I picked up.

"Why did you pick that tone?" giggling at how diffent he is.

"you don't like like it?

"I do, its just diffent and yes pan intended." we both laughed but I stopped to listen to his.

"so are you studding for the cat tomorrow?"

"No, I am trying to see if I can move things with my brain or if I have a scar on my forehead so that I can join hogworts and study potions instead of math."

" And how is that coming?"

"Terible." I laid on my stomach and he sighed before talking.

"You need to study. " he chuckled.

" I am going to start as soona as you hung up."

"See you tomorrow Lakke." he hanged up and I felt amazing. Words couldn't describe it. Jumping around the room felt not enough with the amount of joy and happiness I felt in me. I felt like a freaking rock star.

He called like he promised. He freaking called.

I picked up my course text and opened the page we were on yeaterday. I found a yellow sticky note on question 32.

You will do ok.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

151 0 15
Within the span of a year, Noa Barret lost both her mother and her father. Desperate not to lose anyone else she cares about, Noa forbids creating st...
260K 7.4K 27
June Williams is a 17 year old girl who has a rough past, her older sister was killed by a 'wolfs attack' or so that's what the people say. Her older...
545K 9.8K 43
#1 in boyfriend (um what? Am I dreaming?) "Oh kid," he laughs and walks closer to me. He doesn't get close enough to stand between my legs, but his t...
6.5K 297 53
Willow needs to make ends meet and pay for her grandmother's medical bills but her measly income can't help the situation. UCLA's heartthrob, Nathan...