Trixian 2048 BWWM

By LBKeen

Crown princess Urianna has one goal in life... to be free. She would do anything and everything to live free... More

Foreward.
Chapter 1/2
Chapter 3/4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Finale)
Authors Note

Chapter 23

485 51 22
By LBKeen

Author: After spending my soul into school paper here we go the return of items.

The door to the main hall closed slowly. Shelby watched as Tai-fai called the other women forward. The light that came from the room slowly diminished, as the door closed. The servant who served Tai-fair stood outside, they lined the walls like statues.

Slowly she turned away from the door, Cher held the end of her gown. The shoes she wore, kept her high but she felt like she was slowly sinking. Ever step she took seemed to sap strength from her, the lights of the lamps that lined the floor in the darkened hallway only added to her melancholy.

"Cher."

Cher kept her lowered, "Yes, Ce-fu-jin?"

"What happens to me once the prince takes a wife?" The question was spoken softly, Shelby was all too aware that wall had ears.

"Ce-fu-jin, your servant doesn't dare to answer."

Shelby stopped, and she didn't move her eyes focused on nothing, her face stone. "Cher...tell me."

Cher lowered herself to her knees, as Shelby turned to face her. "Tell me what will happen to me."

Cher, "Ce-fu-jin. You will be sent back to castle, as the wedding is finished. And you will be summoned after Kuron night where t-they will mate till she carrying the sun of the Crown Prince."

Shelby looked at the Cher's head, before she turned around and started walking towards her room.

"Ah."

Cher quickly stood, and picked up the edges of her Mistresses robes.

**

Entering the apartments Shelby's face remained emotionless, she glanced up when she heard the clinking of glass.

Ivan stood at his personal desk, his back was turned towards her. The robes he wore were a deep dark red, with serpent sewn into the back.

She raised her hand, dismissing Cher. The doors slid closed, walking across from the carpet. She approached him.

He spoke first, his words pierced her. "I will marry the one who meets Tai-fais and Fathers expectations."

Shelby didn't know why she felt so miserable, as she stare at his broad back. She found herself longing for him to wrap his arms around her, and tell her it wasn't real. Her stomach rolled, she lowered her hands to her stomach folding one hand over the other. "Ce-fu-jin, doesn't want Crown Prince to worry. As this is a royal duty, it is expected that you do your duty. Ce-fu-jin, is just happy to be able to serve the Crown Prince."

She'd lowered herself, letting one knee touch the ground, she bowed her head.

"Rise."

She stood keeping her eyes lowered she dared not meet his gaze.

Ivan took another sip from his the tumbler in his hand, before he placed it down. He walked over to her, her makeup was flawless as were her entire look. He smirked amused at his own thoughts. He placed a hand on her shoulder, but her eyes didn't meet his they remained focused on the floor.

"You-you promised that you would stay by my side." It wasn't a question, he wouldn't let her forget that promis.

Seeming flustered she met his gaze, the blue dark with some emotion he couldn't read. She lowered them again, the decorations in her hair shaking slightly, "Ce-fi-jin, wouldn't dare take the rightful place of your crown princess."

Reaching up, Ivan pulled the jade from the center. "You will not take her place," He turned the jade in his hand slowly back and forth, "Nor will she take yours." His eyes met hers.

He dropped the jade, it the floor with small noise. "Once I'm married, and am assured the throne I will ascend you to second rank Gurien, you will only be second to the empress."

He continued pulling pins from her hair letting them fall at their feet. "You are the only thing I wish to keep by my side." Once all the hair pins were gone, her red hair tumbled around her shoulders.

He pulled the top black robe, embroidered with red camellias from her shoulder. It silently slid her down to the floor. His silvery-red eyes, caught Shelby in their snare.

"Not for a day, or a month but..." He leaned forward his lips barely brushed hers, "Forever."

He lifted her up into his arms, and carried her into the bedroom.

**

Shelby stared down at the sleeping body of Ivan, the sheets were low on his body. He was beautifully male, a crown prince, and the future emperor. This man was someone who'd taken away her freedom.

She frowned, her stomach turned once again. She placed a hand on it, and stared at the window she could see the flicker of Spacers flying back forth patrolling the area.

Shifting from under the covers, she stood and walked away from the bed and stood in front of the window. Her future was like the flickering lights in the distance. Moving away from the window she walked over to the bed and picked up the robe. Leaving the bed room behind, she slipped her feet into slippers and left the apartment.

Arriving outside, she felt the wind brush her legs. It whispered to her as if begging her to escape the prison of stone and iron. Walking out, she followed the stone path that was lit by rose colored lamps that gently swayed in the breeze.

She walked for fifteen minutes, before she arrived at the koi pawn that was in the private gardens of school.

Crossing her arms, she stared across the koi-pond, "How much longer?"

"Depends...didn't you say you wished to stay?"

Avon stepped from the darkness, shadow cast across his face giving him a malevolent look.

She didn't bother to turn around as he came to her side to observe the fish.

"How long did you watch?"

"Not long. We buzzed off the WiV once he took you into the alley."

Shelby inwardly let out a sigh of relief, she didn't want her uncle too aware of her sex life.

"Good." She moved her hands to her pockets. "I did promise, but..."

She left off, too many voices rising in her head. She swallowed, her solaria had been acting odd of late.

"But?"

She glanced over, "Things change."

"Do they?" He faced her, his golden eyes narrowed. "Aside from his marriage, what else could there be?"

"I-." She paused, her eyes narrowed, "If I do not wish to face death by Tai-fais hands it would be better I leave sooner, rather than later."

"Why would the Empress Tai-fai feel threatened enough to kil you?"

Shelby smiled, "Well, because she isn't a women who like her plans derailed." Seeing a pink flower, she kneeled to pick it, "Plus it seems it is an offense punishable by death if a Ce-fu-jin is pregnant before the Crown Princess."

"Your, what?!" Avon said, the surprised clear in his voice.

Plucking the flower, Shelby stood and turned around meeting his weary gaze. "I am pregnant, the rose tea wasn't effective." She smelled the pink petals, pleased at the sweet smell that came off of them, "If I do not leave with-in this month the Empress will most likely have me killed."

Avon, frowned his mind already trying to figure how he may get his niece out. "We will need a night were no one would be watching you, is there such a chance?"

"Yes," Shelby tossed the flower into the water. "When they hold the ball once the wife is picked, Kuron will be begin."

Avon curious asked, "Ku-r-on?" He said it slowly.

Hearing the obvious question, Shelby answered, "He will be drugged and mate with the chosen Crown Princess for five days." She chuckled, "Make sure she is impregnated whether he likes her or not, you see-." She turned her head, "To make sure that the royal line continues."

She turned her attention back to the koi pond, "I am sure that would be the best night to leave."

Avon nodded, but something continued to bug him. "From my arrival I cannot judge too clearly, but-Urianna do you not love the crown prince Ivan?"

Hearing her true name caused Urianna to tense. Not bothering to turn around, she spoke as if she was telling a secret to the earth.

"Love?" A chuckle slipped from her lips, "We have an affinity for each other," She faced him her eyes cold. "Yes, if I am true with myself, Ivan and I are perfect for one another, but-Uncle. I am the daughter of the Emperor of Trixia, the Prince of Cartha is my Uncle." She slowly made her away from the pond edge.

"I am second to no one. No one."

Avon watched her leave, her cold and hard words still searing his mind

ܺ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 322 25
"Alina, please believe me that i haven't been messing with anyone. What do i have to do for you to understand how much i want to be with you?" Madiso...
25.2K 2.2K 58
Fantasy novel | gay romance sub-plot| poc main character. An heir to a monarchy threatened by a popular revolution forges an alliance with an amnesi...
3.3M 23.7K 9
In the future, Earth is attacked by an alien race called the Leviathan. Years after the invasion, Iris is still struggling to survive among her peop...