Until dawn: Love and danger (...

By Missymojo5642

This is a Until Dawn fanfic A year after Josh's sisters death. He invites the gang back to the cabin for a re... More

The Prank
The Invite
Where It All Began
Ghosts
Alone Time
Choices
Payback
The Creature
The Truth
The Key
Hannah
Rescue
Help
Accusations
A Happy Ending
A/N
One Last A/N

Consequences

13.6K 344 229
By Missymojo5642

(Y/N) POV:
We saw an open door leading out of the theater. 'That's probably where Sam went... If the psycho didn't grab her yet.' I thought. I was about to walk through it, when Ashley pulled me to the side.

"I am so sorry, (Y/N)... I know that Josh was your best friend an-"she began apologizing.

I interrupted her, "Friend? Ashley, he was more than a friend to me... I loved him... He didn't know it, but I loved him...! And now I am never going to get the chance to tell him that because he's gone." I wiped tears from my face, and continued, "Look, Ash, it's not your fault. None of it. Don't beat yourself up. But can we just stop talking about it? Please...?"

Ashley stayed silent.

I drew a shaky breath and continued towards the door. "Now let's go find Sam."

We walked through the door and once all three of us were through the door shut by itself. "What the heck!" Ashley jumped.

Chris turned around and tried to open it back up but it was locked. "Looks like turning back is out of the question." I stated.

We tried the door straight ahead of us, but as soon as we opened it, it slammed shut before we could even see what was inside. "This is so eff-ed up!" Chris said.

The door to the left of us opened up all by itself. It was like something was leading us. "Woah!" I jumped. We stepped through the door and then Ash and I saw something unexplainable.

There was a figure. It looked like a girl with black hair wearing a white dress. Ashley stepped back and bumped into Chris, "Wait a minute. Did you just see that?" Ashley asked. I nodded my head.

Chris looked confused, "Uhh... Did I see what?"

"That, Chris. That." Ashley pointed in the direction of the figure.

"What 'that' was that?" Chris asked.

"It was like... A see through shape. Like a ghost." Ashley explained.

'That thing looked kind of familiar.' I thought.

"Oh boy."

"I'm serious." Ashley insisted. "Why don't you believe me I said I saw it, doesn't that count for anything?"

Chris tried to slow her down, "We've been through hell tonight. Okay? Your mind is fried. My mind is fried. I don't even trust what I've been seeing."

"Chris. Ash is telling truth I saw it too!" I blurted out.

Chris finally relented, "Alright alright. Maybe... It's... Maybe you guys did see something... Let's just keep our heads."

"Are we going crazy down here?" Ashley asked.

He looked at Ashley "It's the only place that Sam could be, ash."

"I wish we could just go find everyone else, and-" she confessed.

"Ash! What if Sam is in danger? We're not going to leave her here." I demanded.

"Oh god." She grumbled.

The door to the basement had opened up, and we walked down the stairs. The lights began to flicker which made me feel uneasy.

We heard a loud banging near the boiler and Ashley and I jumped. Then we saw something shoot off of a shelf all the way to the other side of the room, Chris nearly fell to the ground, "WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!"

"JEEZ! What is happening?!?!" I yelled.

I walked into a hallway that had a door at the end. The doorknob was missing from it. There was a broken wine rack right next to the door that had looked like someone had smashed in the back of it. "I wonder what happened here." I said quietly.

I heard Ashley yell, "Wait! Chris-Chris-Chris-Chris-Chris!! The ghost!!"

I ran to them to check it out, and at the last second I saw the girl again. "Chris look!"

He turned around but the ghost was already gone. "What?"

"Didn't you see it?!!" Ashley asked annoyed.

"...no..." He answered.

"You were looking at your phone, you dip! What were you tweeting?! Hashtag there's a freaking ghost after us?!" She complained.

"Yeah seriously Chris how could you not have seen that?!" I argued.

He denies it, "Guys calm down, okay? There is no ghost here. Ghost of what? Your freaked out because of what happened with josh-" I froze.

Ashley interjected, "Your not paying attention. Both (Y/N) and I saw it. We saw a ghost and it looked like Hannah! It looked like Hannah!! Or- or maybe Beth."

Ashley was right. I thought I recognized the ghost and it being either Hannah or Beth would explain it.

"Wait wait wait WHAT?" Chris refused to believe any of it. "Jesus, Ash... What do you think they follows us up here from the seance?"

"I don't know, maybe!!" She claimed.

"Maybe they did!" I agreed. "I think there is something here and it's trying to lead us somewhere, Chris!"

Chris yelled at both of us, "They didn't! Because ghosts don't exist,okay?"

"Okay who was talking to us at the seance, Chris?!" She asked.

"I don't know." He admitted.

There was a loud shriek coming from where the ghost vanished. A picture got ripped off of the wall and it landed on the floor. "How does a picture frame jump off the wall like that?" Chris asked.

I walked over to where the picture fell from and I found a key hanging on a hook that was behind the picture. "It's a key... To what though?" I said.

I turned around to see the ghost standing in the middle of the basement pointing to a corner of the room. "Oh God! Chris! Look!" I yelled, causing him to turn around and finally see the ghost, right before it disappeared.

"You can't tell me you didn't see that" Ashley cried.

"Wow, that's... That's..." He babbled.

"See? You do see it!" She accused.

"I dunno... I-I just-... This is fucking crazy." He agreed.

"I couldn't agree more." I added.

Chris ran off towards it. "Chris, it's showing us the way!" Ashley assured.

We walked towards where the ghost vanished and found a dollhouse. Ashley looked inside of it, "look- look look look, guys! You can see in the Windows."

"See what? Tiny furniture?" Chris mocked.

"No it's a whole scene, with dolls and everything!" She replied.

There was a key hole in the roof of the dollhouse.

"I feel like the ghost wanted us to see this." Ashley guessed.

"Why? What?!" Chris asked.

I put the key in and twisted it, and the dollhouse opened up.

The dollhouse looked like a replica of the lodge. The way the dolls were positioned reminded me of something.

"Woah, woah woah-" Chris murmured. "What is going on here?" He asked.

"Oh god! It's like-"

Chris interrupted Ashley, "It's not 'like' anything. that's us. Hiding there waiting for Hannah. Last year."

Everyone was positioned exactly where they were when the prank was occurring. Chris and Josh were upstairs passed out, and I saw Beth and I, standing there. I was trying to wake Josh up.

"But... It's so accurate, I mean that's exactly where I was sitting... And that's where Matt was..." Ashley mentioned.

"This was set up by someone. Who was there" Chris argued.

"Or maybe by something that was watching..." I suggested.

Chris looked at both of us, "Maybe it's a warning. I think someone... I think someone put this here to mess with us."

"This is too screwed up..." I gulped.

"No it has to be the ghost, it's trying to tell us the maniac killed Hannah and Beth!" Ashley disagreed.

"I think it's this bastard, and he's... He's trying to fuck with our heads." Chris said.

"Why are you denying what is right here in front of our faces. You saw the ghost, you know what's going on." I insisted.

"Exactly! Why would he set this all up, Chris?" Ashley agreed with me.

"He's trying to tell us he's going to come after us all too." He explained

Just then the dolls head moved over to the side by itself and its eyes opened. We all jumped back. The roof to the dollhouse opened.

There was a diary inside of it. It was Hannah's.

Ashley opened it up and we read it. 'Mom finally agreed. The invitations are out! The party is gonna happen!! I HATE that I have to wait :(
So far Ash, Matt, (Y/N), & Sam have said definitely yes. Nothing from mike... :('

We flipped to the second page. 'O.M.G!! Mike confirmed!! He phoned Josh this afternoon :D'

Ashley flipped to the last page and read it out loud, "...'everyone being together here... on the mountain... Is gonna be so awesome... Cozy fires and hot tubs... And OMG Mike... I am so... psyched to spend some time with him' I can't read this! It's so sad..."

We put the diary back and heard one of the doors unlock. "What was that?" Ashley asked Chris.

"It came from down there." He pointed down the hallway. We opened the door and some kind of terrifying face popped out of nowhere. Chris went after it and the door shut behind him, leaving me and ash on the other side.

"Chris! Damn!" I exclaimed.

"Oh! Chris! Chris!" Ashley pounded on the door.

The door finally opened to reveal Chris. "Did you see it that time?!" I asked him.

"I saw... Something. But where'd it go?" He replied.

'Seriously? That kid is as stubborn as a mule.' I thought.

I walked over to the counter and found a pair of scissors, along with an industrial lightbulbs catalogue. One of the lightbulbs in the book had been circled. I put the scissors in my back pocket, because I thought they would be useful later on.

"Uh... Guys?" Ashley called to us, and picked something up.

We walked up to find a camera sitting on a shelf, lazily hidden by a couple of boxes.

"Do you think it's the guy?" She suggested.

"Well, that'd make sense, I guess..." Chris nodded his head

"I don't like being watched." Ashley mentioned.

"Yeah I'm not such a big fan of having someone spy on me either." I agreed.

"Better?" Chris asked as he turned the camera to the side.

Ashley turned the camera back to face her, bent down, and put her face directly in front of the camera, then she yelled, "Go suck an egg!"

She turned the camera back around. She looked at Chris and said, "Now it's better."

We kept searching for Sam and entered a hallway that looked like it was falling apart.

"What the heck, where are we?" I asked.

"This? This is like a whole 'nother hotel. I had no idea this was here." Chris told me.

We got to a room where we found a package of fake news papers. The he papers said that there was an arsonist on the loose in the mountains.

"Why would someone make fake newspapers?" Ashley asked.

"That's... A really good question." Chris replied.

"Guys." Ashley stopped us. "I'm getting a really weird feeling from all this..."

"Huh?" I was kind of confused.

"I can't shake the feeling that those fake newspapers have something to do with that guy who killed Josh." She explained.

"Like what? Like it's a... setup or something?" Chris asked.

"Yeah... But... I mean, how? It's just... It almost makes sense but it feels like we're missing something..." She claimed.

We walked into a room with a bunch of saws and hooks. The door closed behind us. Something definitely didn't want us turning back.

We found a projector in one of the rooms and turned it on. The projector started to play the tape from the prank last year.

"It's the prank..." I said quietly.

"Uh... This is a little... This is a little uncomfortable, huh?" Chris muttered.

Ashley started to speak, "I've never seen this video... She's just so..."

"So... What?" Chris asked.

"She's so excited... And alive." She finished.

We kept watching, then Chris chimed in "I forgot you were such a willful participant."

"This is horrible. I couldn't feel worse." She agreed.

"you look like you were enjoying yourself." He reminded.

"That's the worst part, isn't it? We were just playing a joke. It was supposed to be funny. I never want to see this video again." She lowered her head.

The projector kept rolling. It showed Hannah, it slowly zoomed in on her face. When it got really close to her face a horrific face popped up on the screen making all of us scream.

"Holy crap!" I yelled jumping almost two feet backwards.

"You okay (Y/N)?" Ashley asked me once she actually caught her breath.

I gave her a thumbs up and bent down and put my hands on my knees so I could catch my breath.

"Ughh chris! I hate this so much!" Ashley exclaimed.

"It's okay ash." He reassured.

When we started walking again, we found a metal door with blood on it. Ashley asked Chris, "Blood?!"

"Might be Sam's. Let me see if I can get this..." He suggested. He tried to open the door but it was incredibly heavy.

"Ungh... Got it...but... Damn this thing is heavy- you gotta come through... I can't hold it... Ungh... Come on..."

He got through and held it open for Ashley and I. Ashley stepped through the door but then it slipped out of Chris's hands and closed on me. "(Y/N)!" Ashley yelled.

I pounded on the door once. "Ash! Damnit... Shit shit shit."

Now it was just me, all alone, in the dark, with no flashlight, and a killer on the loose.

"Okay (Y/N) you can do this... We just have to find another way around." I said to myself. I walked over towards the right and saw someone moving around through the cracks in the walls. "Sam?" I whispered.

I took a closer look to find the psycho standing in front of a bunch of monitors. He had cameras all over the place. I noticed another door just to the left of me. I tried to back up quietly so he couldn't hear me, when the back of my foot hit a bottle. I froze for a second.

The bottle started rolling on the floor and I saw the psycho look around for the noise. He started walking near where I was. I hid around the corner so I wouldn't be seen. I could hear him only a few feet away. I stayed as still as I possibly could.

"Hello there." The psycho said as he came out from behind the wall and boxed me in. He took his gloved hand and caressed my cheek. I shuttered at his touch. 'Ugh this guy's a creep' I thought. I quickly ducked under his arms to get away from him, but he snaked his arm around my waist, pulling me back. "Uh, uh, uh, UH!" he warned.

I screamed as loud as I could, "HELP ME!!! ASHLEY! CHRIS!"

He put a gas mask over my face. I struggled but it was no use, he was way to strong. The mask had made me breath in something that almost made me black out. I stomped on his foot as hard as I could, so that I could get away. He let go and I ran to the other door.

"Get back here! Damn it!!" He yelled.

I made it to the door and blocked it so he couldn't get through.

I started running when I bumped into someone.

..................................................................

Thank you for reading. I hope that you enjoyed this chapter.

I'm sorry that I haven't been updating when I say I will. I've been kind of busy this week and haven't had that much time to write.

I will continue to try and post a new part every day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 85 10
Hannah and Beth Washington's disappearance was horrible. It was made even worse when after a year they still weren't found. No one that was there on...
662 34 16
(Until Dawn Fanfic - JoshxOC) Mystery is not a new thing for Pearl. She's quite interested in paranormal things, but also in what goes on in the...
8.4K 318 17
This is an Until Dawn fanfiction. In this fanfiction, you get to be immersed in the story of Until Dawn! You've known Christopher Hartley for years...
5.9K 180 16
It was that night a year ago, that Hannah and Beth Washington went missing on Blackwood Mountain. (Y/N) blames herself for it all, I mean, she was th...