Urushihara x Reader One Shots

By Dj_VioletIceHeart

Urushihara (Lucifer) x Reader One Shots More

1. When Your Gone
2. Wings
3. Say "I Love You"
4. Believe in Me
5. Monster, How Should I Feel?
6. To Love a Fallen Angel
7. Falling for you
8. Rematch
9. Blushing
10. Forever in My Mind
11. The Dark Angel
12. Lucifer's Angel
13. No Good in Goodbye
14. We Lost Her!
15. Know it or Not (Part 1)
16. Know it or Not (Part 2)
17. Bad Girl
18. A Dark Heart (Part 1)
19. A Dark Heart (Part 2)
20. Secrets and Pain (Part 1)
21. Secrets and Pain (Part 2)
22. Faded Memories
23. Internet NEETS
24. Another World
25. When Hearts turn Black
26. Yandere (Part 1)
27. Yandere (Part 2)
28: Yandere (Part 3)
29. Yandere (Part 4)
30. Fragile
31. Death's Wishes (Part 1)
32. Death's Wishes (Part 2)
33. Death's Wishes (Part 3)
34. Death's Wishes (Part 4)
35. Wait What?
36. One of the Guys (Part 1)
37. One of the Guys (Part 2)
38. One of the Guys (Part 3)
39: One of the Guys (Part 4)
40. A Heart's Child
41. The NEET and The NEKO
42. One Day (Part 1)
43. One Day (Part 2)
44. One Day (Part 3)
45. One Day (Part 4)
46. One Day (Part 5)
48. One Day (Part 7)
49. Don't Forget Me (Part 1)

47. One Day (Part 6)

1.1K 54 65
By Dj_VioletIceHeart

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Pic!)

"LUCIFER!!" You ran to the edge of the bridge and looked down, breathing heavily. Troops and soldiers stood next to you, shooting down at the water as another tear escaped your eye.

"If that bullet doesn't kill him... He'll definetly drown to death." An agent laughed. He picked up the amulet and smiled down at it. "You've officially got your life back... go on." He said, walking away.

(Le Time Skip)

You finally made it home to your old apartment. You held up your fist, hesitating before you knocked three times, and waited.

"Just a minute!" You heard from the other side.

There was a little shuffling before the door finally unlocked. "Hello, how may I-" Rika stopped, staring at you before grinning. "Y/n!" She wrapped her arms around you in an embrace. "I thought you got kidnapped and were forced to become a criminal or something..." She mumbled.

You looked down, trying to find the words to say. But you couldn't think of any... All you could think of was Lucifer...

(Le Time Skip)

You laid in bed, not even having the strength to turn on the tv. "Who are you...?" You mumbled, staring at the ceiling. "And... why do I feel so empty without you...?"

(Le Time Skip)

You slowly walked along your porch, looking out as it snowed. Relapsing memories just kept appearing everywhere you went.

'My heart was telling me that your a good guy...'

'Crazy, but not a criminal...'

(Le Time Skip)

You sat down at work with your hands on the keyboard. You didn't seem to be getting any work done though...

'I don't want to kill you, Y/n...'

'I just want to finish cooking dinner.' He laughed.

Hearing his laugh... you felt like your heart just couldn't take it. 'You have no feelings for him... he's a criminal.'

(Le Time Skip)

You laid in bed once again, sighing as Rika knocked out he door, before walking into your room. She smiled and sat down next to you.

"Thank goodness your safe at home now... this place just didn't feel the same without you." She laughed.

You're ears perked up.

'After it's all over... home.'

You gasped. "Rika, you're a genius!!" You yelled, climbing out of bed and rushing out the door.

Rika raised an eyebrow as she watched you go. "Um... your welcome?!"

(Le Time Skip)

You shuffled through your car, trying to find anything that would give you a clue. You weren't going to give up... you just couldn't.

'Come on, come on, come on!'

You felt a piece of paper at the bottom, picking it up and reading it.

'When you're done with the mission... get back to this address ~> (Address Name)'

You gasped. 'This is Lucifer's...'

You got up and pulled on your seatbelt, immediately plugging the address into your GPS. And soon, you drove off.

(Le Time Skip)

You stopped and got out of the car, closing the door behind you and looking up to the apartment building. 'Is this it...?' You hesitantly walked up the rusty steps, and slowly climbed to the top, looking up at the door. You knocked.

"Ashiya, can you get that?!"

"But Sire, the spaghetti may burn!"

"Spaghetti can't burn, just get the door!"

You heard a sigh from inside before footsteps trailed and the door unlocked. "Oh, hello miss! May I help you?"

"Uhh... does... Lucifer, live here?"

The man blinked at you, before turning to Maou. "Sire, she knows!!"

He sighed. "Don't freak out, just let her in."

Ashiya opened the door for you to get in, before closing it behind you.

"So, how do you know Lucifer?" He asked.

You looked down. "Well... It's a long story."

"We've got time."

(Le Time Skip Cause I Don't Got Time)

"And so... then they shot him off a bridge. And... he may or may not be dead." You explained.

Maou and Ashiya blinked at you.

"Well... I'm sure it'll surprise you to know that we don't really care." Maou said.

You raised an eyebrow. "Why not?"

Ashiya laughed. "That NEET has done enough damage when he was crazy. Having him dead wouldn't make much of a difference to us... other than the fact that we wouldn't have to spend so much money on him. That's why we gave him this mission."

"What... was his mission?"

"To protect the amulet."

You gasped. 'He wasn't lying...'

'He was telling the truth this whole time...'

"I uh... I better get going." You said,mushing out the door.

"Wait Miss! Would you like to stay for burnt spaghetti?!?!"

(Le Time Skip)

You got out of your car, sighing and quickly walking up the steps, holding on to the railing. Once you got to the top step, you grabbed your keys and-

"AH-" You felt someone grab your arm and pull you, covering your mouth to muffle your screams.

Before you blacked out...

(Le Time Skip)

You woke up in what seemed to be a large office in some sort of hideout, and you were sitting in a chair in front of a blank table. You could feel a strong pain in your head. You lifted your hand up to feel it, but your hands couldn't moved. You looked down. Your hands had been tied together with ropes... and you couldn't get out of them.

"Miss Y/n..."

You struggled to get free. "Excuse me! Who are you?!"

"I'll ask the questions, not you." You stopped struggling and sighed, waiting.

"Where's the amulet?" He asked.

"I don't know, now please let me go!" You pleaded.

He pierced a knife to the desk, cutting the side of your finger. You screamed at the pain as blood started dripping from your finger.

"I'm Sariel... In case you haven't guessed it already." He grinned wickedly, walking into the light. He had blue hair and an orange spot that covered one of his eyes. He also wore some sort of white cloth around him.

His grin then faded. He took the amulet out of his pocket, placing it on the desk.

You stared at it. "How did you get this...?"

"Not how, but why did I get this? Why do I have it?"

You tilted your head, confused by the question.

Sariel took out a hammer... and immediately smashed the amulet to pieces. You screamed and covered your head as he did so.

You stared at the smashed pieces, raising an eyebrow. "If you didn't want it, why steal it in the first place?!" You yelled.

Sariel glared at you. "Where's the real amulet?" He asked threateningly.

You glanced back down at the pieces. "That was a fake?"

Sariel continued to glare at you. "The real one would've shattered the hammer." He said simply.

An agent then came out of the shadows, walking towards Sariel. "She's been spending a lot of time with Lucifer." He glanced at you. "So she won't tell us so easily..."

"Wait but... he's the cop I gave the amulet to! I don't know where the real one is!" You objected.

"Quiet!" The agent yelled. "Or else..." He took out a syringe with some sort of red liquid inside, aiming it at your eye. You immediately shut your mouth and nodded.

He pulled the syringe away. "Good girl." He said before piercing your arm with it and injecting the liquid, causing you to wince and slightly scream at the pain. He then put it down.

That's when you started to feel funny. The room started to spin, tilting up and down. You felt like you couldn't think anymore... and all the pain started rushing to your head... before it stopped.

Sariel smiled. "Now you'll only speak the truth... and nothing but the truth. Tell me." He mused.

You looked to the side, smiling before looking back at him. "Tell you what...?" You slurred.

"The truth."

You looked down, swaying slightly before looking back up at Sariel. "Honestly... you look really gay in that dress." You laughed slightly.

"Wait what?!"

"Yeah!" You said, leaning your head against your hand before realizing something. "You know... my grandmother's life is more exiting than mine..." You pouted, looking up at him.

"QUIET!!" Sariel yelled. "Just tell us where the amulet is!"

You started to stare off to space as he said that. "Amulet...?" You repeating. You thought for a bit... until it hit you. You gasped, grinning. "Lucifer has the amulet!" You clapped with an eye closed smile.

Sariel gritted his teeth. "But Lucifer is dead..."

You shook your head. "No! He's alive!" You grinned. "He planned all of this!"

Sariel raised an eyebrow. "What?!"

"He wants me to think that he's dead... so that you think he's not alive." You slurred happily. "Bet he doesn't know that I know he's alive!" You whispered, pointing at yourself and smiling. "He thinks that I think he's dead!"

You sighed. "If he's alive... I'll be absolutely fine!" You shook your head happily. "You two are such fools... That day on the bridge... he clicked the transmitter himself!" You chirped.

"He could've escaped... but he intentionally gave me the fake amulet!" You continued. "So that you would bring me here... And he could come after you!" You laughed.

Suddenly, a hole was blown through the wall behind him. Lucifer jumped through, holding two guns in his hands as an army of agents surrounded him, aiming their guns at him.

You gasped, smiling and looking over at him. "Lucifer, hi!"

"Not bad Y/n. You turned out to be a lot smarter than these goons." He smiled, dropping his guns, knowing he was outnumbered.

Sariel slowly clapped, grinning wickedly. "I can't imagine the wit, courage, and obsession one needs to get here."

Lucifer huffed. "Not as much as you think." He smirked. "Luckily, neither you nor your men are too smart."

Sariel chuckled. "Who's smart and who isn't smart not be decided so fast, Lucifer." He said, walking closer. "That will be decided, when one of us is dead... And the other one has the amulet."

Suddenly, an agent came around the corner, throwing a chain around Lucifer's neck. Lucifer brought his hands up to the chain, struggling to breath as he glared at Sariel.

"The question now is... how much pain can you endure... before handing over the amulet.?" Sariel smirked, kicking Lucifer back and shoving him to the ground with the chain still on his neck.

"Now tell me... where is the amulet? Otherwise, it'll be Y/n's turn to endure the pain..." Sariel threatened. "Tell me!"

Lucifer lifted his head up. "The amulet... is where it should be." He breathed out. "In Ente Isla."

Sariel glared at him. "You're lying... The amulet has been stolen... everyone knows that!"

Lucifer smirked. "Because we said it's been stolen."

"What do you mean?"

Lucifer stood up, ripping the chain off. "This was a joint operation... Let's just say... Emilia the Hero and Satan, finally teamed up." He spoke. "When you asked for the amulet... we made our plan. The amulet is safe in its place." Lucifer tisked. "But unfortunately... you are not."

"So the amulet was never stolen?!?!" Sariel yelled.

Lucifer smirked.

"I won't deny that that was clever... but what's the point?" Sariel asked, taking out a gun and holding it to Lucifer's head. "Because the countdown to your death... has already begun."

Lucifer chuckled, as if he weren't afraid of dying. "Is it though? Remember back in Ente Isla... when I swore I'd take you down one day... with a 10 count start...?"

Sariel raised an eyebrow.

"Ten." Lucifer spoke.

Suddenly, an explosion could be heard, not far from here, in what seemed to be another area of the hideout.

"Nine."

Another explosion blew off, and Sariel dropped the gun. "You..."

"Eight."

The hall just across the corridor burst into flames. "You've time bombed my entire agency!" He yelled.

"Seven."

And another...."Bring out the troops! Disable the bombs!!" Sariel yelled.

"Six."

Two bombs blew out this time. "Idiots!!"

"Five."

The area not far from the station was blown."Stop this immediately!!"

"Four."

And so were the stationaries... "Do something you imbeciles!!"

"Three."

The agents started to retreat from the building.

Meanwhile, you still sat at the desk, eyes widened at everything. "Woah... Real explosions..." You grinned, looking out the windows and through the corridors.

"Two."

Sariel picked the gun back up, aiming it at Lucifer. "You won't get out alive either!"

"One."

Sariel's eyes widened. He looked around cautiously... but nothing seemed to happen. 'A bomb didn't go off... his plan must have failed!'

Sariel grinned, getting ready to shoot.

Lucifer tilted his head, smirking. "Not today."

He kicked the gun out of Sariel's hand and shoved him back, sending him to the ground... where there just 'happened' to be a mine... *BOOM*

Lucifer quickly ran over to you, freeing your hands from the ropes, and dragged you along with him outside, where troops started to fire.

He pulled you behind a column wall, pinning you against it.

"They injected me because of you..." You pouted.

Lucifer shot a few troops, before turning back to you. "The injection won't kill you. You'll just speak the truth, that's all, ok? Let's go." He said before running again dragging you along

He pulled you down behind a table, dodging the bullets from the agents and shooting back at them. You groaned. "The truth is, I wasted my entire life..." You said softly, looking into his eyes.

"They're shooting at us, let's go!" He said, pulling you along again. He turned around a corner and stopped, looking out for any more agents.

"All those boys... Tegan... Max... Tristan... boring, boring, boring." You wined.

"Duck!" Lucifer yelled, pulling you down before running again and hiding behind another column. He turned his head to lookout, before you pulled him back, looking into his eyes.

"But not you... you're... exiting..." You purred.

He nodded. "Ok, jump!" He said, dragging you along again and jumping behind an agent car.

You smiled, putting your arms around his neck. "You really excite me..."

He looked down at you, breathing heavily. "Good... that's good. Now let's go." He pulled you past the parking lot, jumping into a bush. He stood up and started shooting at all the agents, before you stood up with him, grabbing his arm.

"You're so strong... I just wanna tear all your clothes off!" You purred.

Lucifer quickly turned back to the agents and started shooting, accidentally shoving you to the ground. You sat there and pouted. "But I can't... because I'm not exiting enough..." You tilted your head sadly.

He pulled you up, looking into your eyes. "Y/n, we have to go!" He pulled you along again, dragging you into a corridor where several agents loaded their guns. He started shooting and dodging bullets, while you sat behind a wall patiently.

You looked down at yourself and crossed your arms, shaking your head. You started to take your jacket off and smoothed out your hair, pulling your shirt to the side to let your shoulder show.

You walked over to Lucifer, looking down at yourself again. "Do you think I'm sexy?" You asked.

Lucifer shot the last agent before turning to you.

He quickly looked you up and down. "A lot."

You pouted again, putting your hands on his chest and pulling him towards you. "Then why didn't you do anything?"

Lucifer blinked. "What?"

"Then why didn't you do anything?" You repeated.

Lucifer just sighed. "Thank Satan you won't remember anything..."

To Be Continued...

AN: Alright, I was planning on making this the last chapter part, but then it just got too long and I decided to just stop here and make a part 8... plus I got too lazy to write the rest since I need meh sleep and I wanted to at least give you guys something. xD But anyway, remember to vote and comment! Bye guys! :3

Ps. I just reread it and now I feel really bad because I stopped it right at the hilarious part. XD That was really fun to write though. :3 You guys probably hate me though...*hides under table* Again, I SOWWY! Pwease put ze pitchforks and torches down! ;~; I promise I'll update ASAP!!

Ps. OH GAWD I FELL ASLEAP BEFORE I COULD PUBLISH THIS GOSH DRANG ET... I sorry ;^;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 21.4K 93
Everything happens for a reason - at least, that's what you'd like to believe. While playing Greed Island with your friends Killua and Gon, a spell c...
1.5K 54 7
"my darling.. you will never be unloved by me" in which, two opposite figures seem to find their worlds in each other. kusuo saiki has fallen in lov...
51.8K 1.3K 28
Just an ordinary day, you finally came back to Japan after 10 years of travel with your foster parents. Then at your first night, you were brought to...
1.5K 37 12
Urushihara and Maou did something unexpected now Urushihara finds out something shocking. He refuses to let Maou know so a certain hero helps him out...