Foreign Touch (Septiplier AU)

By SincerelyLeah

Sean McLoughlin is a new transfer student from Ireland. With a devastating past, him, his mother and sister f... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten (Part One)
Chapter Ten (Part Two)
Author's Note Not An Update
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Can Anyone See It?
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Important.
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
A/N About Jack and Wiishu
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Disappointed
Author's Note
CONTEST!!!!
It's UP!!!
Chapter Thrity-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Final Chapter
One Last Note...
Heyoooo!
You Weren't Expecting This

Chapter Twenty-One

5.5K 137 422
By SincerelyLeah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Twenty-One: You're Back...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark's P.o.V

I sighed as I ended the skype call, that turned out way worse than I expected. Great! He's mad at you and I can't even make it up to him. I looked over at my clock, it was a little over midnight and I had school in the morning. I closed my laptop and went back to my bed, laying down as I closed my eyes. Slowly falling back asleep.

~In The Morning~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, groaning as I shut it off and sat up. Memories of last night came back to me as I sighed. Running a hand through my hair as I picked up my phone, should I text him..? No, I'm probably the last person he wants to hear from. I got up and went to the shower, quickly taking one as I wanted to see Bob. He'll help me. I took a quick shower, threw on a black hoodie and jeans. Fixing my hair with my fingers as I took another glance at the clock. 6:45... I heard the shower being turned back on, Tim is up. Well at least I don't have to wake him up. It was too early to leave the house now. With nothing to do, I consider on talking to Jack once again. But my self doubt got the best of me, Jack is pissed off right now. He doesn't want to talk to me. Fuck! I shouldn't have said that, dammit. I put on some shoes that matched my outfit as I threw my book bag over my shoulder. Breakfast? Yeah, I left towards the kitchen as I pulled out a box of Cheerios and a bowl, murmuring a cuss word as there was no spoon I could find. 

Taking matters to extreme stupidity, I pulled out a plastic knife I had found. Pouring the cereal than the milk, I sat down and started to eat it... With a plastic knife... Alrighty then! I dipped the knife into the bowl and tried to eat the cereal. In complete and utter fail, the milk and Cheerios fell onto my crotch. Causing a small stain to appear, two Cheerios over my crotch as milk covered them. Well shit. Another go! I took the knife again and in despite of my failure before I tried to eat the cereal with the knife, only for the same results to happen. Well... Welcome to Idiot 101. I giggled, in sheer childish games, I took out my phone and snapped a picture of my cereal and milk covered groin. Once I did it I stood up, brushing off my groin from Cheerios and milk. 

Looking around once again since I actually got hungry and the teasing of almost having cereal in my mouth boosted my appetite. I had finally found a spoon in one of the drawers, not questioning why I didn't see it before and just taking it. Now I ate peacefully, actually getting the cereal in my mouth this time instead of having to feed my crotch. After five minutes or so I had finished eating, placing both the bowl and spoon in the dishwasher as I swung my bag over my shoulder once again. 7:20, yep, gotta get going before I'm late. 

I wasn't looking forward towards the school day, not at all. Having to explain to teachers that Jack wouldn't be attending there no more would probably be the death of me. It doesn't make matters any better that we had a fight last night and I feel like a complete asshat. The walk to school was quiet, which I wasn't used to since I always walked with Jack, my hand felt empty... We always held hands... I felt alone... Like a piece of me died, a piece of me was forgotten.. A piece of me didn't exist... Lost in the deep abyss of loneliness... My mind kept wandering if this was going to be like Aaron. Would Jack just stay? Continue his life over there? He would have to if his mom, god forbid, died. But then in a year's time, he'll be eighteen! He doesn't need to be with his Dad, right? He'll come back! He would... Right? 

I shook my head, running my fingers through my hair as an attempt to block out those thoughts, I've been so lost in thought I didn't realize I was at the school. I didn't feel like going here, even though I want the day to go by as fast as it can. God I miss Jack... And this wasn't just a miss that he wouldn't be at school due to some sickness! I wish it were that... Then... Right after I was let out, I would had bought him a little teddy bear, a heart shaped box of chocolate and just care for him for the rest of the day. Making him soup, or ask my mom to make him soup! Her soups are the best, I should know, my immune system is fucked up... But yeah, I'll get him soup... Sing to him as he falls asleep, be there even with the risk of me getting sick myself. 

He always told me how I should join the choir or any type of music related club. He always told me I had an amazing voice, he always loved me singing to him... Maybe that's how I can apologize! Yeah! A little song, our song, I'll sing it and send it to him, with a special little message at the end. Saying how much he means to me and how much I am sorry. That sounds good, right after school is let out I'll get right away on it. I sighed for what must be the 100th time today, not caring to go to my locker since I already had everything I needed. I also avoided seeing any of my friends, they knew about the situation and said their goodbyes to Jack before he had left. 

Entering my first class on time, I took a seat in the back, luckily, I didn't have this class together with Jack. So I wouldn't really have to explain the his situation. Taking out my books, I placed them on the desk and looked up. Math. It doesn't really bother me that and history is one of my top subjects. Planning on being an engineer in the future, some basic angles and equations was displayed on the board. Jotting the questions down I quickly answered the do now on the board. 

Minutes passed as more and more students filled up the classroom, the bell rung and class had officially started. With that being dealt with, the teacher walked in Mr. Onigawara. He quickly went over the things on the board which I had all correct. After relentless minutes of being stuck in that classroom, the bell finally rung. Whoopdy whoopdy doo! Next class. I hurried to my next class, fuck English. I walked into the classroom, taking a seat in the far back once again. Felix is in this class and he had walked in seconds after me. Spotting me, he hurried to take the free seat next to me. "Hey Mark..." he said in a soft calming voice, giving me a small smile. "Hey... Felix..." wow, I haven't really spoke to anyone else since last night. Felix sighed, placing a hand on my shoulder as he looked at me. "It's gonna be okay Mark, Jack... Jack won't end up like Aa-" "Stop it. I know. Just, leave the subject already please." Felix kept his mouth open as he tried to reply, but closed it, nodding his head. 

A few minutes of silent fell upon us as we waited for the teacher to come in. "Hey... Mark?" Felix said, breaking the silence between us. "Yeah? What is it, Felix?" he twiddled his fingers,one of his signs of nervousness. "Are you... Are you coming to the tree?" I thought about it for a moment, I needed to get my mind off of Jack... That will be a good way how to. I slowly nodded my head, "Yeah... I'll be there..." Felix smiled and nodded, quickly turning around as Ms. Tartaglione walked in. The class groaned in unison, she was no one's favorite and she was well aware of that. A Psychopathic Bitch, obsessed with everything and anything. Great, just what I want to deal with Hell 4.0. 

After a dreadful fifty-five minutes inside the class I actually felt like bashing my head on the desk, so did Felix. She had us do a two page essay on the president before the time ran out. We had both rushed to finish it, bullshitting it was the keen part of this. Finishing with only a minute to spare we gave each other a quiet high five. The bell rung and we handed our papers in and left. Bidding our farewells as we separated, gym and then art, which I had Jack in both. Great... Luckily Bob was in art with me, so that was something I looked forward to. I needed to talk to him. 

With Mr. Soma as the gym teacher, during the attendance call I had to raise my hand when Jack's name was called. "Sean McLoughlin?" he had called, "Sean... He won't be joining us anymore, he had moved..." I said, my voice low. He had nodded and crossed out Jack's name on the clipboard. If English wasn't something to kill myself over, check gym. 10 laps around the yard and then push ups. Greatttt.... 

I put on my headphones and started up music on my list, putting it on shuffle. Jogging around as I listened to the calming music. I just wanted this to be over and done with. After twenty or so minutes later I was done with my 10 laps, leaving to do the push ups right after. Sweat drenched my clothing and it was fairly hot out here. Damn... If Jack was here he would be sweaty and out of breath... God fuckin dammit Mark, get your head out of the gutter and stop acting like a horny ass teen! I groaned in annoyance, lifting myself back up as I continued doing the push ups. 

Finally gym was over and I headed to the locker room, giving myself a quick rinse off as I put back on my regular clothing. Hurrying as I left to art I had took a seat next to Bob, "Hey Mark." he said calmly, smiling at me. "Hey... Bob..." I said, remembering why I wanted to talk to him, "You okay bud? Is it the Jack thing...?" he asked, I sighed and nodded my head. He is the closest to me, I basically tell him almost everything. "Bob... Me and Jack... We had a fight last night... It didn't end well... He was upset, I was upset and words were exchange... It was a pretty bad night... And I feel horrible about it..." Bob nodded, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Mark, what did you two fight about?" I bit my bottom lip, I can't tell him the actual reason. "Well... I can't tell you specific details because it's Jack's privacy and he doesn't want it around. But something is up back at his house, I just snapped I guess.. I just want him back... I don't want the same thing to happen again... Not with Jack..." 

"You know Jack is better than that, you hang out with Jack three times as much as anyone else does and even I know Jack is better than that." I nodded, sighing again as I ran my fingers through my hair. "Yeah... You're right, Bob..." he smiled and looked at my neck, "What's that?" he asked as he pointed to the necklace around my neck. "Oh, I gave this to Jack before he left, it was a two piece necklaces, the yin and yang sign, but it has our names and 'Forever and Always' on the back of them. I gave him mine and took his, just a little... Remember me bye present I assume..." Bob nodded and smile, "You're gonna be okay Mark..." "Thanks Bob... I could always trust you..."

Time passed once again, me and Bob exchanging conversations as we had a free draw. Heading to Lunch together. I saw the rest of the group, they all gave me a small smile, giving back a weak smile I sat down. Placing the juice down since I didn't have much of an appetite. "Hey, we all didn't get that much, let's go to the tree." said Minx, getting up as she threw away her plate. We agreed and left outside and towards the tree. 

Sitting around it we all talked, exactly what I needed, a break from my mind constantly wondering about Jack. I had took out my phone,  I needed to text Jack. I went to his icon and took a slight breath as I texted him.

Mark: I love you... I'm sorry about last night... I can't talk that much, I'm still in school. But just know I love you, Sean. 

I sighed as I put my phone to the side, rubbing my eyes as I heard shocked gasp. What? I opened my eyes and was just as surprise as the others. 

.

.

.

Aaron... 

.

.

.

Wh-What is he doing here? Why is he here? I'm not the only one who's seeing this! Aaron is here. Aaron is standing right in front of me, of us. He gave a small smile, everyone still in shock and disbelief.

"I came back... I miss you guys... And I love Mark..." he said as he walked over to me, bending down to my level as he sat on my lap. Still trying to process this he placed his lips onto mine, kissing me softly as he held both my cheeks. I blushed heavily, everyone looking at us. My mind went blank as I felt his lips on mine again. My eyes slowly fluttering close... 

As I kissed him back... 

A/N: .... *looks around* .... *twiddles thumbs*..... *looks up*.... *smug smirk* Who thought it was Jack? 

~Leah Out 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 10.4K 18
{sequel to kik // septiplier} After high school and once they were off to college, Mark and Jack ended their relationship. They'd tried moving on, bu...
19.3K 485 22
Jack and Mark are both high school students, and when Jack moves from Ireland to L.A. And starts attending Marks school, who knows what could happen...
2.5K 137 9
Sean McLoughlin is a twenty-two year old Irishman that wants to be his own boss. The only problem is that he had a falling out with his family and is...
26.4K 509 23
Sean is a successful youtuber known as Jacksepticeye. Living in Ireland, he's far from a lot of his friends and only has skype to connect with them...