Pure

By colormePlNK

kids from Worthy all grown up... Aubree. Kaelyn. Arie. | Three sisters all going through life in different wa... More

Intro.
Kaelyn
Arie
Author's Note: + character information
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:

Aubree

61.9K 2.2K 886
By colormePlNK

**********

"Wow. You really fuckin with that nigga like that tho?" Chad asks me.

"Huh?" I ask confused on what he meant.

"I thought that nigga was just a phase or some shit, but you out here giving up ya virginity and shit."

I didn't say anything. I knew it was no use lying to him. He's my best friend, I knew he'd see right through it.

"I love him." I whispered.

"I figured that." He said back. "So much, you don't got time for a best friend anymore."

"That's not true." I said.

"It's coo Bee, it's all coo."

I rolled my eyes, "You always say that before you start distancing yourself away from me."

"Nah, that's you. You the one that went, got a boyfriend, and continues to go m.i.a."

"I don't complain when you got plans with your hoes."

"Never once put them before you tho."

"He's not being put before you Chad, he'll never come before you, but he is my boyfriend."

"A'ight, I'ma hit you." He said unlocking his car doors, getting out to open my door for me, basically dismissing me.

"You're my best friend always. Even when we're not talking." I said looking up at him as I got out.

He just stared at me before kissing my cheek, shutting the door, and leaving.

"Yo lemme holla at you Bee." Chad said coming up to me as I sat on the front of Logan's car with him as he talked to his friend.

"You pregnant?" Chad asks once it was just us.

"What? No!" I exclaim.

"Don't fuckin lie to me Aubree, you never lied before don't start now."

"I'm not."

"You look pregnant Bee." He said pointing to my stomach.

"No I don't." I said looking down at my stomach then back at him.

He just shook his head.

"Chad, I'm seventeen still in high school. I'm not pregnant."

"Keep telling ya self that." He said before walking off.

I rubbed my hand over my stomach as I stood looking in my bathroom mirror.

Chad got me thinking about when's the last time I got my period and if I was really pregnant. So I bought a test.

I can't be pregnant. I'm only seventeen. In high school.

I sighed finally building up the strength to look down at the test results.

"What you doing?" My mom asks walking into my room coming towards the bathroom.

I hurried and throw the test away. "Nothing."

"Did you tell your dad about Logan yet?"

"No."

"Aubree." She said giving me a look. "I told you I'm fine with you having a little friend as long as you tell your dad and that was months ago."

"I'ma tell him."

She sighed,"Okay Aubree. Where Chad been? Y'all not talking again?"

"That's him."

"That's the both of y'all."

"That's still my bestfriend, that's forever my best friend, we just both have petty moments."

She shook her head, "Wanna watch the twins for me after school?"

"Mommy, really?" I ask.

"Thank you." She said leaving my room.

"What's up?" Logan asks smirking pulling me towards him where he sat on the front of his car.

He hugged my waist as I hugged his neck. He rocked us as he kissed on my neck making me giggle.

"You play too much." I said.

"I love you."

I've been with Logan for nine months now and I don't think I'll ever get tired of him saying that.

"I love you too."

"Movie night at my house?" He asks.

"I gotta watch the twins tonight." I said rubbing my hand over his head.

"Aight, I'ma come to you tonight. We can watch a movie with my little rugrats" He said kissing my lips.

"Okay, I have something to tell you tho. I wanna wait, but I just can't."

"What's up?" He asks.

"I'm pregnant." I say still not even believing it myself.

He stared at me for a while before a smile broke out on his face, "Are you serious?"

"Why are you so happy we are young. I'm seventeen, you just turned 18."

"So? I love you and it might sound crazy, but I know I wanna spend the rest of my life with you."

I blushed shaking my head, I love this boy.

"I swear it's gonna be a girl. We can name her... Logan."

I laughed, "No, her name is not gonna be Logan. She needs her own name."

"Well I don't know something with L-o tho."

"Londyn." I said.

"Londyn Morris. I like it, no love it." He said placing his hand over my stomach.

I laughed, "We are jumping the gun. We don't even know how far along I am or if it'll even be a girl."

He shrugged, "My baby girl is in there. I just know it."

"Where's Logan?" My little brother asks yawning lying against my stomach.

"I don't know," I said trying to call him for the hundredth time.

I laid my brother next to my sister on the couch as I stood up.

I looked out the living room window.

I scrunched up my face seeing a car pull up.

I got even more confused seeing Logan's mom step out of the car.

Before I could even open my mouth to speak I froze seeing her tear stained face.

"No," I said backing up away from her.

"He was in a really bad accident. He lost too much blood. H-He-He-" She wasn't able to finish, but I didn't need her to.

"No." I said shaking my head fast before I broke down crying.

"You're pregnant?" Kae asks again.

"Ron is gonna lose his damn mind." Arie said.

They both came to get me from the hospital. I came here with Logan's mom so she could get information on him and identify the body.

I don't know why I tortured myself because I almost had a panic attack just being here knowing he was somewhere in here dead.

I didn't stay. I couldn't.

"Do you want us to stay with you?" Kae asks as we pull up to my mom's house.

I shook my head, "No I just wanna be alone."

There were only two people I wanted right now. One was no longer here on earth and the other one isn't talking to me right now.

I thought about calling him, but I couldn't bring myself to.

"Well please call us if you need us lil sis." Arie said.

"Baby," I looked at Kae. "We love you."

"I love yall too." I said before she drove off.

As I was walking up the stairs to the porch a figure stood up.

I gasped jumping into Chad's arms breaking down.

"You are pregnant aren't you?"

I nodded hiccuping into his shirt as he sighed.

"She's fuckin what!?" I heard my dad yell from downstairs.

I just confirmed at my doctors appointment the other day that I am in fact pregnant.

"Relax, mom's not gonna let him come yell at you." Kae said.

"Kahron!" I heard Mo call sounding like they were getting closer to the top of the steps.

"Nah, Mo. Fuck that she's seventeen."

"She's seventeen and gonna be a single mom Kahron! She needs support not you yelling at her." Mo said before it got quiet.

"Told you." Kae said once we heard their footsteps leaving.

"He's just going to calm down tho you still gonna get a ear full."

I sighed, "I know."

"You know, I honestly feel some type of way. I didn't even know you were having sex. What happened to we tell each other everything?" Kae asked.

"I know, I'm sorry."

She nodded, "My Baby is having a baby." She said rubbing my stomach.

"You're annoying." I smiled weakly.

.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 134 9
i stopped writing this out of respect for jaden.
210K 7.7K 31
Just Read. No description, Introduction explains it all.
9.3K 800 52
A CUTE AND UNIQUE STORY πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– my imagination πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° Peep into know............
14.3K 304 74
- August finds his true love girl & a lot of drama happen to but just peep the rest to find out .