My Eternal Crush

By heathluvsyou

Heather's heart breaks when she see's her crush for the last time. She thinks she will never see joey again a... More

My Eternal Crush
Depressed
Kidnapped
Car Ride
Meeting the King
My new fate
Learning the truth
New Understandings

Surprise, Surprise

1K 23 1
By heathluvsyou

RECAP:

"Lie one more time to me. I dare you. " he whispers.

This is it. I'm going to die. Right here and now by the hands of a phsyco who thinks i know his son.

I wish i told my parents i loved them.

I wish i told joey how i felt.

Tears are streaming down my face by now. I'm hyperventilating or something, because i can barely breathe from the fear.

"I-i'm n-not lyin-ing." I sob miserably.

The knife pushes harder on my throat.

I close my eyes, preparing myslef to die.

"Father stop!"

....................................................................................<3....................................................................................

My breath caught in my throat. I can barely breathe. I must be going crazy, because i am definitly imagining voices in my head. That voice...

It's so  familiar.

I would know that voice in my sleep.

That's why i'm going crazy. Because there is no way that this is actually happening. This is just some sick twisted nightmare that i'm having. That voice is not really here, it can't be!

The king throws me to the ground, so i land on my hands and knees. I squeeze my eyes tightly and hang my head. This is not a nightmare Heather...i can feel pain...

"Ahhh, so glad you could join us son." The king says joyyfully.

That strikes a nerve in me. Son. The freaking king's son. The guy who was just about to murder me's son. THe one all these nut jobs keep saying i know. And It turns out i might actually have a clue as to who this mystery guy is afterall. Because i recognize that damn voice!

 I hear a chorus of "Good evening Your Highness" and "Nice to see you My Prince."

I'm still bent over on the ground. I don't dare turn around to look at the 'prince'. I have to see it to believe it. But the thing is, i don't want to believe it. Any of it. SO i keep telling myself as long as you don't see him, this isn't real. All this isn't real. Or maybe i'm just imaging the voice. Maybe that's it! It's probably just a weird stalker that i have no idea about.  

""You didn't have to be so rough with her father." the same voice speaks.

 Footsteps slowly aproach me.

"She wasn't lying afterall."

 They get closer. And out of the corner of my eye i can see shiny black shoes.

"I haven't told her anything about us." he murmurs.

I feel fingers press gently on my lower back. I stiffen as he walks by trailing his fingers up my body as he goes. The shoes appear in my line of vision and my eyes squeeze shut on their own accord. I refuse to look up. It just can't be true!

My eyes bulge as he speaks again. "Whorether! So nice of you to join us!"

I finally look up to the most beautiful eyes in the world.

The one's that made me swoon my freshman year.

The one's i can never seem to get out of my head.

They are Joey's eyes.

My mouth drops. And i know i must look like an idiot right now. On my hands and knees in my ducky pajama pants and a whit shirt (with no bra), staring increduously with my mouth so wide a taurantula could crawl in it at my crush that seems to have kidnapped me.

"J-joey" i whisper not believing my eyes or ears.

"YOU WILL CALL HIM 'MY PRINCE' OR 'YOUR HIGHNESS' YOU FILTHY HUMAN!" Ethan screams at me from across the room.

"Shut up Ethan. did i say you were allowed to talk to her like that? NO!" Joey yells back shooting daggers at Ethan. Then his eyes soften and humor returns to them as he looks back at me. "YeP, it's me. I told you i'd be seeing you soon.?"

My confusion is quickly over run by anger. How DARE he act like nothing is going on! I just got dragged out of bed, beat by physcos, almost murdered by his scary ass father, and he is acting like everything is FINE?!? I don't care if he is super hot or if he a 'prince'! No one kidnaps me for...for what? a joke?

I jump up and glare at Joey. "Are you for real Joey? Are you saying you were the one that, that had me kidnapped?!?! This is the stupidest joke you have ever played; and you have done some really stupid jokes before! Do you know how scared i was? I was scared to death! And you could've told them to be gentler when they kidnapped me! I didn't need to be thrown around and almost r*aped! I thought i was going to be killed by phycos! God, how much did it cost to hire all these paid ators? Ecspecially that big scary one up there" i pointed to the'king' "And he didn't have to hold a knife to my throat, because i was already frightened." I take a deep calming breath "Ok Joey. Now that you have had your sick fun, i would like to go home now."

Joey had the same unreadable expression through my entire rant, even when i was screaming in his face. Except his eyes hardened when i mentioned get beat and almost r*ped, and he looked like he was about to kill someone. But that didn't stop me from giving him a piece of my mind. I glanced at the king and he was smiling like i was a comedian. And Nathan and Nicholas looked like they were trying to keep from laughing.

I walk over to them and smile sweetly at them. "I must say guys, that you are extrordinairy actors. really. I thought you were some serial killers. I can't believe you actually broke into my house. Isn't that illegal? And the whole 'human' thing! That really got me thinking you were crazy! Or aliens. Yea, i admit i thought you were abducting me so you could do expeirements on my brain!"

They just stare at me, not saying anything. In fact everyone in the whole room was staring at me. I decide to make myslef a bigger idiot. I clap my hands, giving everyone a round of applause, and keep talking. " And very good with the props guys! I mean a girl on a leash? Very original. And whose house is this? It's really nice. But why is it in the middle of-

"whoreather" joey says seriously.

Reminding me of his presence i march right up to him angrily. He still won't say my real frickin name!" And YOU. After this little stunt, I can happily say that after you're long gone in New York I will not miss you." And with that i turned around and started marching towards the door to leave. Man, i hope my parents haven't noticed that i am-

I was stopped when joey grabbed my arm. "Whoreather. This isn't a joke."

My eyes widen before i haughtily say, "Ha ha ha very funny. Now seriosly. I need to go home."

The king speaks up for the first time in a while. "You are not going anywhere."

"He's right Heather. You aren't going anywhere. You are not going home, because we actually did  kidnap you." Joey says without a hint of humor in his eyes.

Okay...they are taking this prank a little too far.

"What are you talking about? Do you think i'm just going to live with you here and be your little slave or something?" i ask sarcasticly.

But Joey takes my words seriously. "Actually that's exactly what i plan to do." he laughs.

The king looks angry to be left out and pipes in and exclaims, "Only if I allow it." he grumpily adds, "I may want to suck her dry Joseph, she smells good."

Joey looks at him in exasperation. "Yes, i know she smells good. But you will not do that Father! She is mine."

"Don't order me boy! I am the king around here and i will do what i want! And if i want to kill her i will!" he yells.

"Ok, ok i'm sorry Father. But can we keep her? please?" Joey whines in his sexy voice.

This whole exchange i watch like a tennis match. My head whipping back and forth between them, confused out of my mind.

The king thinks for a while. "Hmmmm.... I guess we could use her as another slave around here..."the king muses.

Joey quickly strides over to him. And they whisper furiously. Joey throwing his arms around and having a begging expression on his face.

What the hell are they talking about? What is going on? How come i can't go home? This joke is getting lame. But on the edge of my thoughts fear was returning.

"Ok then it's settled. She will be my new pet!" Joey exclaims gleefully.

Who's going to be his pet?.....wait a second.....

"Excuse me?!? I don't know what you think Prince Joseph.But i sure as hell won't be your stupid pet!" I scream.

Joey strides across the ballroom towardds me. I've never noticed how gracefully, but now he seems to be gliding over the floor. I stare entranced at him, as he got so close to me there was only milimeters sepreating us. His big frame towers over me somewhat, because he stants at least at six four. I i leaned up a bit our lips would brush. I felt his sweet breath on my face, and i almost died right there. I've had so many dreams of us in this position.

"Yes you will, Whorether."

 yes i will what....? OH HELL NO!

Anger takes over me. I can practically feel steam coming out of my ears. Right no i just want to bust his face in. And that's exactly what i tried.

I swing my right fist around, about to smash it into his perfect nose but joey catches my fist in his big warm hand and smirks down at me. Trying to wipe that stupid smirk off his face, i let loose my left fist. That hand is caught too. so now i'm standing with both my hands held in a tight grip while Joey smiles smugly down at me. "Whorether, you need to work on your fighting sk-

Before he can finish i throw up my knee into his crotch. And Bingo! Right in the crown jewels! Joey goes down in an instant wheezing in pain. "My name is HEATHER you idiot! And you don't look so tough now big boy."i sneer.

I think the guards were about to rush me and tackle me to the floor but joey holds up a hand from the floor and commands, "No! Don't touch her! I can handle this."

"Ha ha handle me? You don't look like you're doing so-

The next thing i know Joey is on his feet, grabbing me, and slinging me over his shoulders. Oh no he didn't!

"PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT! YOU IDIOT! YOU WILL PAY JOEY! YOU WILL PAY!" i scream hitting his back with all my might.

Joey just laughs and turns to his dad, giving everyone a good view of my rear up in the air. "THanks for the present dad! I can't wait to try her out." he says joyfully.

"No problem son. You are the prince! Someday you will rule, so i think you deserve to get what you want. I hope you enjoy her, and if you get tired of her just give her to me. I'm sure i can find her useful in some way or another." he winks.

"UGHHH!"i cry out. These pigs!

"Ok thanks." He pauses. "One more thing i have to do before we leave."

He looked at Ethan and said. " I saw you slap her out front. And i'm guessing you were the one that beat her and tried to r*pe her!"

Ethan paled. And his eyes widened. "Y-your H-highness, I-I-I-"

Joey quickly drops me on the floor. ANd in the next instant he ran over to a wall that had huge swords on them. ,He ran so fast it was a blur. I wasn't even sure he grabbed a sword, because he dissapeared. I looked around the room trying to see where he went. But then i froze as i saw him stand in front of Ethan and raise a sword. Before Ethan could react Joey swung the sword through Ethan's neck, decapitating him. Blood squirted out of his neck. Ethan crumpled to the floorand blood flew everywhere from the sheer force of the blow. Some even landed on my shirt. I stared in horror as joey dropped the sword and wiped his hands.

"That was for hurting her!" he yelled at the deceased body.  he kicked the severed head and it went flying towards a corner. "And let this be a lesson for all of you! NO ONE will dare touch her, or you will end up like Ethan!" joey growled.

He then turned around so i could see his front side. His mouth was closed tight. He had blood all over him. On his clothes, arms, and face. And his eyes...I stared terrified at him as he slowly advanced on me.

Oh my God, he just killed someone....he just murdered someone....right in front of me....

As he approaches i crawl back on my but, trying to get away from him. Terror fills me as he reaches down and easily bats away my futile attempts to keep him away. I was just too shocked to fight back. He once again throws me over his shoulder like i weigh nothing, and starts walking out of the room.

i hear the king shout, "Good job son! Way to take charge. You are acting just like me when i was your age." then he orders, "Slaves! SLaves! come here! Clean up this mess!"

I barely register Joey walking up stairs and through hallways. I just hang there in dread. Is he going to kill me? Is my freaking crush going to murder me? Because he just sliced someones head off like it was nothing. My thoughts are in caious. I have given up basically, and it's not like i can do anything anyways.

Finally Joey opens a door and we enter a room. I don't even bother to look around because i'm terrified. I just want to hide in a hole.

Joey throws me roughly on a very big soft bed. He doesn't give me a second glance as he walks into a seperate room. Must be a bathroom....he has to get all that blood off him...blood...

I hear the shower turn on but i don't bother doing anything. there's no use. Gaurds are everywhere. He would just hunt me down and bring me back here. What is he going to do to me?

I lied there with my eyes closed as the shower turned off. I only look up as i see Joey approaching the bed in only boxers. I gulp. All the times i thought about him like this. And when i do finally see him like this, i learn he his a cold hearted murderer who kidnaps girls and does who knows what with them. But still...He has the best body in the world...I turn my head to the side so i won't have to look at his abs.

"Take your shirt off." Joey commands.

"W-what?" i stutter in fear. Oh my God....My high school crush is going to-

"You heard me. Take your shirt off!" he seriously says.

I shudder as i think about what he will do to me. .

Joey sighs. "You have blood on your shirt, and i just have a shirt here you can use." he sadly says.

I look at the blak shirt he is holding and then down at my blood splatterd one. I grab the one from his hands. I'm not wearing a bra. I gulp. "O-ok, b-b-but turn around." i whisper.

Joey rolls his eyes madly, but turns around anyways.

I quickly pulled my shirt off and the other one on. It's humongous."O-ok, i'm done."

He turns around and then jumps on the bed. He crawls over to my still form and pushes me down beneath him so he is halfway on top. I freeze. My heart skips a beat. I feel like i'm going to throw up. 

"A-are y-you going to r-r*pe me?" I whisper in terror and tears come to my eyes as i await his answer.

"UGHH! Stop acing like a f*cking human!" He madly says as he leans down so his nose is on my neck.  He inhales deeply and moans quietly.

"H-human?" i ask nervously.

Joey pushes up and looks down at me in impatience. "Yes! You are a human, i am not."

"What are you?" i bravely ask.

Please don't say alien. Because aliens like to do experiemts on brains!

"I'm a vmpire!" he says gleefully and smiles, showing off long sharp freaking scary as hell fangs.

I stare at them entranced as they lean forward, more towards my neck.

Then i pass out.

 ..........................................<3..........................................<3........................................<3...................................

 Ok, so that was an exciting chapter right?

Haha yes! I hope it was, cuz i worked hard on it!

SO if you liked it plz comment!

Continue Reading