Pharaoh's Eye

Від NooFakeIshh

Caira is a young confused female. It's always been her mother and her ever since she could remember. When thi... Більше

Pharaoh's Eye : Prologue
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ I
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ II
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ III
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ IV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ V
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ VI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ VII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ VIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ IX
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ X
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XIV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XVI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XVII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XVIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XIX
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XX
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXIV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXVI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXVII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXVIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXIX
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXX
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXIV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXVI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXVII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXVIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXIX
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XL
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XLI
Pharaoh's Eye XLII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XLIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XLIV
Pharaoh's Eye ₪ XLV
Pharaoh's Eye ₪ XLVI
Pharaoh's Eye ₪ XLVII
Pharaoh's Eye ₪ XLVIII
Pharaoh's Eye ₪ XLIX
Pharaoh's Eye ₪ L
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LIV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LVI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LVII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ Epilogue
Pharaoh's Eye ☽ Prophet

Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LIII

9.2K 418 75
Від NooFakeIshh

Caira

"Your man okay with this?"

"He will be."

Placing down my light jacket, I made myself comfortable on his couch. Wes knows about my whereabouts, he seemed fine but most likely he was bothered. No nigga will ever own me telling me what I can't and can do, I'm all about respecting ones wishes but if I'm not doing no sneak shit what is there to worry? My stepfather and mother tried to tell me where I wasn't allowed to go and we all know how that went. My nigga isn't my daddy, we both grown.

"Now what was that story you was telling my about a threesome?"

"A girl I work with was trying to entice him and I into having a threesome, the girl is like cool one moment and fucking freaky the next. I'm not interested."

"Why not, what about him?"

I raised my eyebrow, "My mouth isn't going near no females pussy, he doesn't mind either way."

"Your nigga is a pussy."

I laughed a bit, "Why?"

"That's every nigga dream, I don't know what the girl look like and I want in on this shit. But I would never make you do anything you wouldn't want to do, eventually though you would come around."

"What makes you think that?"

"I can tell by your voice your interested you just need a little convincing. By the way you don't have to lick her but she can lick you. What girl isn't comfortable being with a girl?"

"That's like saying what dude isn't comfortable being with a dude."

"That shit is not!"

I laughed, "It is."

"It's scientifically proven girls like girls, y'all have the same everything. I guarantee, for your first time you would've been more comfortable being with a girl than me."

"How so?"

"If you had a girl best friend I bet money you would've experiment by now. Under the blanket or with the light off so you don't have to look her in the eyes, grabbing her titties, and sucking on her nipples. You're comfortable enough to kiss her, adding a little tongue now. You ain't whip out the toys yet, y'all just getting started. As she moves down and parts your lips, you're taking deep breaths. Once you feel the flick of the tongue, it's game over. Sprung out, only a girl knows exactly what a girl wants. Now it's your turn to go down, your nervous but she encourages as you slurp that you're doing a good job. You wrestle for dominance, then bam. Here comes the toys."

"Who the fuck story was you telling, because it's not mine?"

He laughed, "If you want to run a practice run with me and ol girl before you do it for your man, let me know."

"I'm not leaving him."

"You say that now."

"Wes is a very good catch, sex is great and no I'm not about to compare. I really can't wait for this to be over so we can start our lives."

"Lives?"

"A house, which he plans to build. I want at least two to three years together before kids come in the picture, but yes I want that too."

"Fate has a funny way of changing and I'm sorry that shit don't even sound genuine. I'm not being an asshole, but you aren't done exploring yet. Remember spring break, you kissed a girl and you damn sure liked that shit ."

"Negro, I was high! I need you to not be negative please, I can hook you up with somebody on the base. Some girl who has something going for themselves. But don't think you can come up in here and think I'll be with you or some shit."

"No help needed and I'm just being real."

"It's getting late, maybe soon we can all get together."

"It's not that late, you can stay for a while longer."

"So it's really just you out here by yourself?"

"As you can see."

"I'm sure you'll make friends soon, people seem to gravitate towards you."

"How about next week you and I go catch a show or something?"

I smiled as I stood up from his couch, "I'll pass, it's not such a good idea. I can understand if you need a friend out here, it's good to have somebody else that knows me. But outings like that are not going to fly, unless I have Wes with me. If we do something, it's done in the day. We clear?"

Standing up he grabbed my jacket following behind me as I walked to his door. "Clear."

"Goodnight Julius."

"You sure you don't want me to take you?"

"I can walk, it's a couple blocks away."

"Lucky me right? I'm just a call away."

"My jacket please." I held my hand out awaiting for him to hand it to me.

"Here, let me it's nippy outside."

I turned around so he could place my jacket on, his hand from themselves on my hips. He turned me to his him, giving me that face of seduction.

"This is fun for you isn't it?" I asked with a slight smile.

"Indeed." Julius said softly. Placing his finger tips on my chin, he tried me leaning in for a kiss but I rejected.

"You keep it up and I'm not coming back here."

"I don't need a bed for anything I'm imagining."

I laughed, "You need to behave, before I cut you off completely."

"I'll be good, for now. Let's go, I'm not letting you walk. I don't care if you know how to use a A-K, I wouldn't be a gentlemen if I let you walk."

I won't lie, I might be getting myself in trouble. I like the chase, who doesn't? I don't need attention from Julius, but I think it's cute. You have to give it to him, he's persistent. I'm not trying to cheat on Wes, cause I wouldn't want him to do that to me. I'm not going back to Julius apartment, nothing at night unless I have Wes with me. If Julius wants to see me, it will be in public during the day.

"Hey baby," I said greeting Wes with a kiss.

"How was everything?"

"Fine, I think y'all two should meet."

"Personally, I don't really care to. But if you want me too I well."

"If it would make you feel more comfortable."

"It does me no justice, but let me ask you. If I was to do that would you be okay?"

"I'm uncomfortable with Valencia but I don't have a choice for both of us not to be around each other I don't have that luxury. I trust you, you don't trust me? Tonight was the last time we'll be hanging at night unless your with me."

"So all of a sudden shit can't be done during the day?"

"Wes, you know what. Never mind, I need to go to bed, we have busy day ahead of us."

I'm shutting the conversation down, I'm not trying to argue I understand the difference between warning him about Valencia and myself just chilling with Julius. Julius coming into town was awkward at first but I enjoy the company. All my feelings are still strong, I don't see any future with Julius. Our relationship in my opinion was misguided, it was rushed, and emotionally I wasn't attached nor was I in a good position to be in a relationship. I'm okay with being friends, if Wes thinks it's something more I can't help that. I'm already giving him leeway with the fact that I'm not going to be alone with him. Shit, it's eyes from everyone at the base. If they see me in public doing some sneak shit I'm sure they ass will run and tell so therefore I'm not worried about a damn thing.

"Look at you, dressed up suit and tie." I said as Julius and I met for lunch.

"It's all about representation. I really don't know what kind of doors this job will open for me, I'm just trying to make it the best way I know how. My first goal is to be able to go to a car dealership and drop all cash on a new car, they going to go nuts seeing a black man balling like that."

I laughed,"What about something long term?"

"Long term? Hopefully, if I'm a the right spot in my career I'll settle down. Being single is cool since I only have to think about myself, but sometimes I just want that company. I don't think right now I'm looking for anything, just somebody I can chill with."

That's a relief to know, Julius is a man he's going to flirt. He's not looking for a relationship, no need for anybody to get tight around here.

"That's how people catch feelings."

"If that's how it's suppose to be than so be it."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Beyond Repair (short story) Від Emma

Підліткова література

4.8K 258 14
**Very old story that I decided to put on here. Writing is from when I was much younger** This is a story of a sixteen year old girl named Lee. After...
741K 20.9K 42
Caira and Chris have always been best friends. Their moms were friends since a very young age, Caira and Chris are bound to be close and best friends...
2K 114 32
I'M Myasia my life couldn't get worse I never really had a family. my father died when I was 2 years old my mother is a prostitute and I never really...
234K 6.7K 59
MATURE CONTENT !!!! 18+ UNEDITED ... PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT, SHARE, & LIKE 🥰😘 Riley is a good and innocent girl never been through anything in...