Story Of Us || Louis Tomlinson

By EvoStyles

One love story lead to another, love at first sight is never mistaken, its true and strong, it can bring out... More

HavoRouis part 1 ( improved and fixed) Louis Tomlinson love story
Rouis !
Break Up
Let's leave
I miss her...
In the Airplane
Dream or Nightmare?
Drinking won't help just go get her !!
Blast ! Rouis
Very important please read!!
Uh oh ! Melody!
Warning bit smutty!
Sequel ( havoRouis part 2 )
A/N

At the Airport

38 2 0
By EvoStyles

----------------------------

thank you for reading you guys are amaZayn !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

* Liam's P.O.V *

in the car louis was like " c'mon !! move you stupid cars move !! "

" calm down boobear !! we're gonna make it on time "

" mate i can't ! what if i couldn't see her anymore!"

"stop worrying everything's gonna be alright"

when we arrive we ran straight to the gates , we were searching like fools...

" where the heck is she? how the hell are we supposed to find her? fuck this !! " louis yelled

" oh mate ! "

" what Liam?" louis turned the same direction i was looking at

" Riss... Baby!" louis whispered

she was looking gorgeous as ever , she seemed happy

" louis mate stop! i don't mean to interfere ... but i don't think that you should talk to her .. it don't feel right , but it's your choice pal!"

louis looked at me then at marisa

" gahh bro ! you're right she's happy, i don't wanna ruin it "

i saw louis staring at her, he was tearing... he kept on gazing her while mumbling 'moments' until she disappeared in the big white gates

* louis's P.O.V *

On the way back from the airport, millions of ideas and memories spun around my head, seeing Riss after all that time, I just couldn't explain how I felt...she was happy, and I had to let her go, once again... looking back at that time, i never thought i'd be close to a girl as much as Riss and i became , i couldn't spend a day without seeing her , sometimes i hated weekends because i wouldn't be waiting in front of her house every morning to walk her to school , or putting my hand on her mouth stopping her from bursting out laughing at the biology teacher talking to herself in the hallways , or getting cought making out in the genitor's room, or sharing the same scared look as the school's psychologist stared at us weirdly...

All these memories...God ! but then i felt s disgusted and guilty ! i remembered her sacrifices ...

she put me above everything , her name, her class!

she was losing her popularity day after day as she started to date me! the real her , the inside Riss came out , the nice, lovable her..

that's what made others underestimate her. but she never left me , instead she kept holding on on Us ! unlike me! i just bailed on her , i threw her away like this for no reasonable excuses forgetting about how she stood beside me and how she cheered for me with a wide smile....

looking back now i was pretty smitten about her , i can't remember what was i thinking...but i remember that every-time our eyes locked ,from all the way across the cafeteria as i walked in i'd catch my heart beating ten times faster...and every-time she held my hand, I felt shivers all through my body. Back then, I was young and stupid, and now, I'm older, but still stupid! How the hell did I let her go??!

soon i fell into a deep sleep as it all came back ,flashing through my mind as if it happened yesterday

" louis man! wake up we're here , Liam's voice woke me , but i kept my eyes shut so her image would keep floating in.

i could still see her perfect body , perfect smile , perfect hair ... now i know it sounds kinda cheesy but hey! i love the girl , in my eyes she was so perfect...

"just ask her out Lou! What would u lose!!? Evo yelled As she slapped my shoulder, I winced and sighed.."my stable heart rate, my healthy breathing pattern, my.." "Louis!!!!!" she gave me a deadly glare "do.not.chicken.out!! She wants to go out with u, "she told me" "she did?" " she wants to know where your relationship is going, I mean you're like the sweetest couple ever, but you're too freaking shy to say something!" "I'm not shy" "then ask her out" "u know what!! I will,right now!!! " "that's my Lou!!!" I thanked her with a huge hug, and left before hearing her say:"go get your girl buddy" then I ran off her house, heading at riss's. I'm so screwed, I thought as I knocked on her front door. "I'll get it" I heared her sister's voice, amber, before the door was opened, Riss climbing down the stairs, screaming "Lou!!!!" I could still hear her voice, loud and clear, I could still smell her perfume, fresh and strong.

A tear slid down my cheek, as I opened my eyes widely, falling back to reality, I was in the front seat of Liam's car, as he stood next to the door patting my thigh. Liam knew, I could tell. He never needed a hint from us to figure out what's wrong. Thank god I had someone to talk to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...