Urushihara x Reader One Shots

By Dj_VioletIceHeart

Urushihara (Lucifer) x Reader One Shots More

1. When Your Gone
2. Wings
3. Say "I Love You"
4. Believe in Me
5. Monster, How Should I Feel?
6. To Love a Fallen Angel
7. Falling for you
8. Rematch
9. Blushing
10. Forever in My Mind
11. The Dark Angel
12. Lucifer's Angel
13. No Good in Goodbye
14. We Lost Her!
15. Know it or Not (Part 1)
16. Know it or Not (Part 2)
17. Bad Girl
18. A Dark Heart (Part 1)
19. A Dark Heart (Part 2)
20. Secrets and Pain (Part 1)
21. Secrets and Pain (Part 2)
22. Faded Memories
23. Internet NEETS
24. Another World
25. When Hearts turn Black
26. Yandere (Part 1)
27. Yandere (Part 2)
28: Yandere (Part 3)
29. Yandere (Part 4)
30. Fragile
31. Death's Wishes (Part 1)
32. Death's Wishes (Part 2)
33. Death's Wishes (Part 3)
34. Death's Wishes (Part 4)
35. Wait What?
36. One of the Guys (Part 1)
37. One of the Guys (Part 2)
38. One of the Guys (Part 3)
39: One of the Guys (Part 4)
40. A Heart's Child
41. The NEET and The NEKO
42. One Day (Part 1)
43. One Day (Part 2)
44. One Day (Part 3)
45. One Day (Part 4)
47. One Day (Part 6)
48. One Day (Part 7)
49. Don't Forget Me (Part 1)

46. One Day (Part 5)

1.1K 58 12
By Dj_VioletIceHeart

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Pic!)

You both walked into a restaurant/bar type thing silently. You bit your lip, looking down and trying to forget about the kiss just for now. You looked around and followed Lucifer, sighing.

"What do we do now?" You asked, turning your head to Lucifer.

"We need to find someone to give the amulet to." He said, observing the area.

You pondered about this. 'Why would he want to give it to someone if he wasn't planning on giving it to anyone in the first place...? What ever happened to 'Never trust anyone?'

"Who?" You asked simply.

" Akar Damain." Lucifer said. (AN: Just a random villian I needed for the story who works for Sariel, just to be clear. x)

You thought about this for a bit, before spotting a waiter and stopping in place.

"Excuse me!"

The waiter turned to you.

"I'm looking for Mr. Akar Damain"

The waiter looked around. "Uhh... There he is ma'am." The waiter pointed.

You looked over there and smiled, pointing at him. "See, there's Akar Damain-!"

Lucifer put your hand down. "Hold on." He whispered to you. "Just, leave this to me, ok?"

You huffed. "Your just jealous. Your jealous because I'm better than you! That's why you didn't want to bring me." You smirked, crossing your arms.

Lucifer sighed. "Beginners luck." He looked around, quickly spotting something. "Now let's test our luck." He pulled you along with him to a gambling game called roulette.

You looked down at all the earnings and gasped. "Wow, that's a lot of money..."

"Place your bets ladies and gentlemen." The announcer said.

You suddenly realized something. "I don't know how to play!" You whispered, confused about what to bet on.

Lucifer looked at the number board, analyzing which number would have the most fate of winning. "Bet everything on number 31." He said simply.

You raised an eyebrow at him. "All of it?!"

"All of it." He repeated.

You hesitantly nodded, placing all the money on number 31. "Alright, no more bets." The announcer said, starting the spin. You watched as the ball rolled around all the numbers about three times, before slowly coming to a stop.

"And the winner is 31 black! Congratulations." The announcer said, handing you the money.

You squealed, grabbing Lucifer's arm and jumping up. "Oh my gosh! We won! We won!" You breathed out happily. Lucifer just smiled at you.

The announcer restarted the game, changing the numbers and started the bets. "Place your bets."

You sighed. "Now?" You asked him, smiling.

Lucifer examined the numbers and crossed his arms. "26." He nodded.

"Ok." You breathed out hastily, placing all the money on 26.

"No more bets." The announcer started the spin. The ball rolled along, skimming across every number and slowing to a stop.

"The winner is 26 red."

You squealed. "We won again, we won again!" You bounced up, smiling happily at Lucifer. "Thank you!"

"Here you go sir, congratulations." The announcer handed you two the money and restarted the betting once again, changing the numbers.

"Alright, that's enough." You sighed. "We've won enough, let's go." You began to leave, but Lucifer grabbed your arm.

"17." He ordered.

You bit your lip, looking down at the bettings. "Nuuu..." You whimpered.

"17." Lucifer said again.

"Are you sure?" You asked hesitantly.

Lucifer nodded, slightly glancing over at Damain. You sighed and placed the bets, risking all your money on number 17. You bit your lip again.

"No more bets." The announcer started the spin for the third time, letting the ball go and hop across each number. You stared down at the game, your heart beating faster by the second. "17..." You whispered as the ball began to slow to a stop.

"And the winner is, 7 red!" The announcer called.

You parted your lips, watching as the couple next to you cheered with glee. "No!" You cried out miserably.

Lucifer sighed. "That confirms it. 17 means danger."

You stared at him. "Then why did you say 17?! A minute ago I was rich!" You yelled, pouting.

"A minute ago, you didn't know how to play roulette." Lucifer argued.

"I should never have listened to you!" You gritted your teeth.

Lucifer huffed. "Yeah. Everything was fine when you were winning... You were hugging and kissing me! All girls are the same..."

You glared at him. "How dare you!"

Lucifer glanced at Damain, who was now staring at you two. "Perfect..."

"What?"

"Hit me." He ordered.

"No!" You said.

"Just hit me!"

"I'm sorry. I can't slap anyone without a reason!" You argued.

"You can't slap! You can't kiss! What can you do?! Beg for romance on the Internet? Ooh, bank receptionist!" Lucifer mimicked.

You glared at him with your lips parted.

*SLAP*

"Ow! Not so hard..." Lucifer said. He then glanced at Damain for a second before whispering to you. "Good. Now go to the bathroom. When Damain comes, tell him your will meet him in five minutes alone, ok?"

You nodded, also glancing over at Damain.

You started to walk, before stopping and noticing a lady with in drink. You snatched the drink from her and marched over to Lucifer, immediately splashing it on him.

"Go to hell!" You yelled, marching away.

Lucifer's eyes widened, flipping the water out of his hair as he watched you go, sighing.

Damain watched as you marched away, smirking. "Excuse me. I'll be back." He said, following you as you walked.

As soon as you got into the hallway, you stopped, turning around as you heard footsteps approach you. "Unfortunate are those people... not knowing the worth of a diamond they own..." He said, walking up to you.

You crossed your arms. "Not a diamond, but the amulet."

Damain laughed. "The amulet...? The amulet can't be stolen." He said simply.

"That depends on the thief." You objected, smirking.

He smiled at you and lifted up his hand. "Akar Damain." He greeted.

You shook his hand. "And the theif's intentions?"

"Stealing." He finished. "The amulet's desire?" He asked, referring to you.

You looked around. "Some fresh air." You answered.

He nodded, thinking you could be the perfect teammate to work with. "In 15 minutes, two glasses of champagne, and a thief will be waiting for you on the terrace." He then said, referring to himself as the thief.

"Five minutes... Or someone may steal the amulet." You smirked.

His eyes widened.

You gave one last smile, before you turned around and walked away, leaving him nodding. "Nice..." He whispered.

You continued to walk to the main room, looking around. 'Where's Luci-?" You gasped and turned around as you felt someone grab a hold of your arm. You sighed, relieved to see Lucifer.

He smiled at you. "Well done." He then took out the room card and held it out to you. "Now go back to the hotel. I'll meet you there."

You smiled back at him. "I'll be waiting." You said before planting a peck in his cheek.

(Le Time Skip)

Damain walked over to the table on the terrace, looking down at the small table before him. That's when he spotted the amulet... right there. He raised an eyebrow and picked it up, holding it into the light and observing it.

"Greetings Akar Damain."

His ears perked up. He turned around to see Lucifer standing there with a smirk plastered on his face."How did you find me?" He asked, glancing down at the amulet, then back at Lucifer.

Lucifer laughed. "Hey, I stole the amulet dude, show me some respect. But... If you really want to know... I tracked you down to here."

"That's impossible!"

Lucifer snatched the amulet from his hand and smirked. "Is it though? You're 'plan' was completely predictable compared to mine."

Damain pulled out a gun and aimed it toward Lucifer, ready to shoot. "You're a thief... but not a very smart thief. You were never going to be paid anyway. But now you'll lose the amulet... and your life." He said.

Lucifer laughed. "If it was really about the money, why would I sell the amulet to you?"

"What do you really want?" Damain asked.

"To get revenge... on Sariel." Lucifer said quickly, before grabbing Damain's gun, and wrapping handcuffs around his arms, before bringing his hands up to choke him.

Damain struggled to get free. "So why the amulet?! Who are you?!" Damain choked.

Lucifer held the gun up to his head. "Where's Sariel?"

"Go ahead and shoot me. If I tell you that... Im dead anyways." He struggled.

Lucifer angrily pushed him to the ground, shooting him. Before looking up to see a security camera, and running.

(Back to you)

You held up the room card, smiling and heading to the hotel. That's when a bright light shined on you. You turned around to see two cops in a police car. "Ma'am, I'm afraid your going to have to come with us."

(Le Time Skip)

"You don't understand. he only wants to keep the amulet safe!" You said, sitting in a room with the two cops.

"The amulet was already safe before he stole it." The cops pointed out seriously.

You huffed. "If he didn't steal it, someone else would have!"

"Oh really? If it was that easy, then why didn't anyone steal it for 150 years?" You stopped, trying to think this all through as the cop continued. "What else did he tell you... which could be true?"

You shook your head. "He said that you would kill me."

"But you're still alive." The cop smirked. "Where is he right now?"

"He's with someone called... Akar Damain." You breathed out, waiting for the answer.

"Akar Damain is dead." A man said, walking into the room. You and the cop turned your heads to him.

"Councilor Olba." The cop smirked. (AN: Just to be clear, these aren't real cops, their agents from Ente Isla. So YE.)

That's when it hit you. You stared at the cops for a moment, breathing heavily and trying to gather your thoughts. 'Did Lucifer...?'

The cops grabbed a device, bringing it to a video before showing you.

"In fifteen minutes, two glasses of champagne, and a thief will be waiting for you on the terrace."

"Five minutes."

The video stopped, and they took the device back. "We found his body on that exact same terrace..." The cops confirmed.

"Do you know what this means?" A different cop asked, holding up a newspaper article that said: 'Wanted: Urushihara Hanzo and Y/n L/n.'

You stared at the paper with wide eyes. "Ms. L/n, you're an international criminal now." The cop said. "Killing you will be easy for us... but we know the truth."

The cop sat down. "Ms. L/n... you have a chance to get your life back... to get back to your roommate."

You thought about this, remembering Rika. 'She must be really worried... maybe I was wrong. Maybe... Lucifer is the bad guy...'

"You're opportunity..." The cops said, before holding up a sound recording pen. "Is sealed in this transmitter."

(Le Time Skip)

You walked out of the government agent station, looking down at the pen. You wanted to cry... but no tears were to be found in your eyes. All the memories started to flash back.

'You're an international criminal now...'

'I trust you...' You smiled at Lucifer.

You started to feel a pain in your head and stomach as the memories relapsed.

'What else did he tell you... that could be true?'

That's when you brought your hands up to your lips... remembering the kiss.

You shook off your thoughts and continued to walk, turning a corner and opening the door to a hotel... but a hand stopped you.

"Come with me. We can't stay here any longer." Lucifer whispered. "Let's go." He pulled you along with him.

(Le Time Skip)

You two continued walking, until you were going across a bridge of some sort. Cars passed by, trains rode away... and you didn't dare to look at Lucifer as you two walked the sidewalk.

"You left a long while ago from there." He said. "Where were you?"

You sighed. "Should I tell the truth or lie like you?"

Lucifer looked at you with an eyebrow raised. "What did I lie about?"

"You lied about everything..." You looked down. "About you... about us... about Akar Damain..." Lucifer raised an eyebrow at you as you continued.

"You killed him... didn't you?" You said, finally having the strength to look into his eyes.

"Who told you that?"

"Someone named Olba..."

Lucifer stopped.

"So you still have the amulet...?" You asked.

He nodded, before reaching into his pocket and taking it out. He walked in front of you, and placed it on the end of the bridge.

He then took your arm, lifting it up to reveal the transmitter.

You bit your lip, looking him straight in the eyes. "Why did you pretend to be Haraku that day...? You should have left me alone." You whispered. "Why did you let me live out my dreams... And show me new ones?"

"I will fulfill all of them..." He whispered, looking into your eyes. "Trust me."

You shook your head with tears in your eyes. "Enough... I don't want to anymore."

Lucifer tilted his head. "The what are you waiting for?" He grabbed the transmitter, immediately clicking on it, causing it to beep red. A tear escaped your eye as he did so.

And soon... the 'cops' we're here in seconds. Police cars drove by and immediately stopped, with agents coming out, ready to shoot.

"Put your hands in the air! I repeat, put your hands in the air, Now!" An agent yelled.

Lucifer looked around, glancing at you before he started running. The agents immediately started to shoot. Lucifer jumped onto the edge, getting ready to pull his wings out.

But before he could... he was shot.

And splashed into the water below.

"LUCIFER!!"

"If the bullet doesn't kill him..."

"He'll definetly drown to death..."

To Be Continued...

AN: OH GOSH NU LUCY-CHAN! Yeah, sorry for the cliffhanger... just couldn't help myself. xD IT WAS SUCH A GOOD OPPORTUNITY THO! I'm so sowwy reader-chan! xD But anyway, remember to vote and comment! Bye guys! :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 2.3K 43
___________________ oh no! ╭──╯ : Μ—Μ€βž›π™„π™‰ π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ γ€Œ a bubbly girl ...
1.5K 54 7
"my darling.. you will never be unloved by me" in which, two opposite figures seem to find their worlds in each other. kusuo saiki has fallen in lov...
8.6K 533 21
A sort-of sequel to the one-shot Take The Risk from my fic collection Heaven is a Place on Earth. Urushihara is growing quite attached to his interne...
4.6K 165 20
COMPLETED Hashira AU(idk what its called exactly) Zenitsu is 18 in this Its a reader x Zenitsu story, but your name is Rai in this because I get tire...