Mr Hood - C.H

calumadaze द्वारा

"Hello class. I am your new teacher.My name is Mr Hood." Warning - Contains - age gap , sexual content , s... अधिक

0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
A/N
0.8
0.9
Important A/N
Thank you guys :)
1.0
1.1
Contest!!!
Contest Winner!
1.2
New Book!
1.3
1.4
idek
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9

0.1

12.6K 199 74
calumadaze द्वारा

Warning contains - age gap , sexual content , swearing

Noelle P.O.V

"Hello Class.I am your new teacher. My name is Mr Hood." My head snapped up to look at the man that had just walked into the room. I expected him to be old but he certainly wasn't. He had dark brown hair with a blonde streak. He had nice dark brown eyes that matched the colour of his hair. His jawline was very sharp and his body looked well structured.

I heard a few guys groan and some girls to the side of me were whispering. I watched him walk behind the desk that used to belong to my old maths teacher Mrs Williams.

I sat up a bit straighter as Mr Hood glanced over to me. He gave me a warm smile before looking at the girl next to me and licking his lips. I glanced over at the girl to see her twisting her hair in her fingers. I raised my eyebrows. So over all he seems like a bit of an ass. Its not like he could do anything worse.

Mr Hood turned to the board and wrote a question down. "Does anyone know the answer to this?" He asked. I took a look at the question and put my hand up. "Yes." He pointed to me. "The answer is three pie squared." "Smart ass!" I heard from the back of the class. I turned around to see the captain of the football team , Ashton Irwin sat with his girlfriend , Brooke.

I turned back to Mr Hood and raised an eyebrow. All he did was laugh. He laughed. I was insulted and he laughed. "That is correct." "What is correct?" Ashton called. "The answer or the fact that she is a smart ass?" I looked up at Mr Hood and licked my lips. "A bit of both really." He answered , causing the whole class to laugh.

I was shocked. "Excuse me?" I asked. He looked me dead in the eyes. "I agreed with Mr Irwin. You are a bit of smart ass." I gasped. "I have taught 19 year olds that couldn't even remember how to add a fraction let alone answer a question as complex as this..." He paused. "And plus you were the only one in your class who knew the answer."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

7.2K 311 26
In which a bully changes his mind.
362K 5.3K 45
endless preferences from tumblr
568K 31.1K 40
teacher!luke fell in love with daddy!michael.
12.1K 84 52
Written by yours truly