You are MINE!

By lailamehtaab

The line separating darkness and light is very thin, no one knows when they will stumble upon the other side... More

Prologue
Chapter#1
Chapter#2
Chapter#3
Chapter#4
Chapter#5
Chapter#6
Chapter#7
Chapter#8
Chapter#9
Author's Note
Chapter#10
Chapter#11
Chapter#12
Chapter#13
Chapter#14
Chapter#15
Chapter#16
Chapter#17
Chapter#18
Chapter#19
Chapter#20
Chapter#21
Chapter#22
Chapter#23
Chapter#24
Chapter#25
Chapter#26
Chapter#27
Chapter#28
Chapter#29
Chapter#30
Chapter#31
Chapter#32
Chapter#33
Chapter#34
Chapter#35
Chapter#36
Chapter#37
Chapter#39
Chapter#40
Chapter#41
Chapter#42
Chapter#43
Chapter#44
Author Note (Reasons)
Good News
Chapter # 45
Chapter# 46
Chapter# 47
Chapter #48
Chapter #49
Chapter # 50
Chapter #51
Chapter # 52
Chapter # 53
Chapter # 54
Chapter # 55
Chapter # 56
Explanation
You Will Always be Mine
Be Mine

Chapter#38

120K 5.1K 505
By lailamehtaab

Moosa's POV:

"Did you get the report?" I asked Owais who was leaning back on the seat of my car.

"Yes, the number that was written on the paper was registered on the name of Abdul Rehman. This number's current location is the Katchi Abadi (Slum) in the North-Eastern area of the main city. The most recent call that was done was one hour ago and the call duration was hardly two minutes. This number wasn't in use before that day and there are only two numbers of which all of the calls had been done. The first number belongs to a man named Rashid. He works in a local bank in the main city and the other is a woman... Mrs Sherazi."

"Wife of Ali Sherazi?"

"Yes!"

A frown formed on my forehead. This couple was involved in a foul business for a very long time. Their thirteen-year-old only daughter was killed because of it, but still, the lust for money didn't leave them. Last year, Ali Sherazi also died in a car accident, like how most criminals die whenever they have become a threat to their leaders. But after that, Mrs Sherazi somehow managed to gain back the confidence of their gang and took over her husband's work.

But what does she want from Noor???

If she was planning on targeting Noor, I swear I will kill her with my own hands. The last time I spared this couple was because they were able to get us very useful information but now, things are very different.

"Keep a close eye on her."

"Sure!" Owais answered.

Taking out my phone, I texted Nats to be careful.

'Something's wrong?' She replied.

'Tell you later. But don't show it to Noor.'

'Sure! By the way, I am sending you Noor's picture. She is looking so pretty.'

The next moment, I received a picture of Noor wearing a golden dress, smiling at the camera.

Beautiful!

A smile appeared on my face and the next thing I know, I was calling Noor but it was picked by Nats.

'Allah re! Couldn't spend a moment without her...?' Nats teased.

'Where is Noor? Tell her I am coming to pick her up in fifteen minutes.'

'She is applying Mehandi (Henna).'

'WHAT? Nats, tell her to wash her hands now. You know damn well that I hate Mehandi.'

'Moosa! Let the girl live. She likes Mehandi very much, so don't force yourself on her.'

Without answering her, I hung up. I don't like Mehandi, especially its smell.

"Turn the car towards my apartment on the next turn." I ordered my driver.

"Owais, you can go back home. I have to pick Noor up. We might not come back tonight." He nodded.

~*~

I groaned again as I look at my watch. I have been standing outside the car for the last ten minutes, waiting for my wife but she was nowhere to be found. I didn't remember the last time I have waited for anyone ever since I got into this field and now I was waiting here for my wife. It's already past midnight and I am exhausted now.

I sighed, turning my head to the exit once again and found Noor coming out slowly.

"Sorry! Mehandi wasn't complete." She murmured, holding both of her hands out so it wouldn't destroy her dress.

She was wearing a golden tailed heavy embroidered frock paired with a dupatta and high heels.

What were Nats thinking???

"What?" She asked me when I stared at her for too long.

"What are you wearing?"

"Why? It doesn't look nice?" She asked, looking at her dress, then at me.

Great!

"No, it's nice."

How could I say no?

"Then why did you frown when you saw me?"

"I was worried that you might fall because of this dress. It looks so heavy."

"Walima dress was heavier than this." She retorted.

"Whatever. Get in the car." I started walking over to the driver's seat.

~*~

Mahnoor's POV:

"Umm... I cannot open the door." I said, looking helplessly at my hands.

Mehandi is not dry yet!

I raise my head on the door opening sound and before I know it, I was lifted up like a doll and settled in the car by Moosa. Instantly, I hold my breath when he bent down a bit to set my frock and dupatta on my lap.

His face was so close to the point where I could see tiny drops of sweat on his forehead and his clenched jaws.

Why is he angry...?

He might have felt my gaze as his head snapped towards me and I quickly looked away but without giving any response, he stalks to his side and got in the car.

"This is not the way to Shareefabad." I say when I noticed the unfamiliar streets.

There are many places in the main city that are unknown to me, so I have to ask where we are going this late. Because no matter how much he treats me nicely or cares for me, there was a part of my heart that doesn't believe him. Yet the other part is...

"We are going to my apartment."

Oh no!

"Can't we go home?"

"I don't feel like driving to a long route and besides, I have some work here tomorrow... It's better if we stay here for the night."

"But-"

"But what?"

"I don't have my clothes with me." His head jerked towards me like he just realized it.

"Where are the clothes you were wearing before?"

"At Natasha's house."

"And why didn't you bring it?"

"I thought we will go home." I mumbled looking at his angered face.

He grumbled something under his breath and turned the car in the opposite direction. I relaxed a bit knowing that we are going home now.

I didn't eat anything because of the wet Mehandi on my hands and if I told him, he might kill me. Also, I need help from someone in taking off this dress. But all of my plans failed when Moosa stopped the vehicle in front of a boutique.

Why....?

"Stay inside and don't come out, okay?" He said, looking straight at me.

"Okay! But, where are you going?"

"To buy clothes for you. I am not driving back home."

"Huh? But you cannot buy them."

Uff! Stupid me...

"What do you mean by 'cannot'?"

"I mean... you don't know my size and.... and I can't go in wearing this." I pointed towards my dress.

Let's just go home...

"I know all of your sizes, Noor. Perfectly." He smirked and got off, leaving me in mixed emotions of shock and embarrassment.

~*~

Say it...

Say it...

Biting my lower lip, I took a glance at Moosa when the car stops at a signal and found him already looking at me.

"You're hungry?" He asked.

"N-no!" I was startled at his intuition.

"Then why were you keep biting your lip?"

"Awain! (No reason)"

"Noor, if you're hungry, then tell me right now. I am not going to buy anything later." He said strictly.

"I am hungry."

"Idiot." He mumbled under his breath.

I am not!

~*~

I thanked Allah a thousand times when he bought Biryani instead of some light snacks or else I would have died till morning and right now, I am standing in the living room of his three-bedroom apartment, thinking of washing my Mehandi.

It's not properly dry yet!

But I have to wash it to eat because I am so hungry and the smell of biryani was making it worse. So I started struggling to take off my sandals, or else I will slip in the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" I heard Moosa's voice.

"Trying to untie the strap of my sandal. I have to wash my hands."

"Is it even dry? ...I mean your Mehandi."

"No!"

"Then stop ruining it." He held my elbows.

"Sit straight." He ordered while taking a seat beside me and started taking off my sandals.

"No, wait." I tried to pull my foot away from his hand but he didn't let it go.

"Didn't I tell you to sit straight?"

"But I can do it myself."

"It's fine." He slid both of my sandals under the sofa.

"Besides, I can do anything for my wife." He smiled, giving me a small peck on my lips.

"Stay here. I'll bring the Biryani."

Sitting on the sofa, I kept watching him in a daze as he took out the Biryani and comes back to me. He sat at the edge of a small table before me and held out a spoon full of Biryani to me.

"Do I have to tell you to open your mouth and eat it?"

"Huh?"

Is he talking to me ???

"Noor! Eat it."

Eh???

"No, wait. I will wash my hand." I tried to get up.

"Noor! Sit down silently and eat. You're not washing that thing until it's dry and keep it away from me. I hate its smell." His raised voice made me sit down.

"If you hate it that much then let me wash."

"Don't argue with me, and it's fine if you like it. But keep your hands at a distance." He held out another spoon for me.

"I cannot eat like this."

"Yes, you are eating like this because I am enjoying feeding you." He smirked.

Please, Allah! Fast forward these moments...

_________________________________________

Salam and hello everyone!

*Another short chapter...... sorry.

But I updated early right? ^^

* And thank you very much for your continued support even with my so many mistakes. I really don't know how to thank you, guys.

*Back to the story now!

So, another one of those "Aww" chapters..... but for me, these chapters are "Awain chapters"

Because it's not necessary that the things I find sweet and nice would be the same for you. So writing these chapters is hard and I just hope I didn't disappoint you guys *sigh*.

And if anyone has the question of how Moosa can be so sweet than wait, you will find answer soon.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Take Care :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 171K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...
261K 20.4K 31
She has been keeping that secret in her heart for years and years, risking her every relationship. She has been accused. She has been hurt. She has b...
247K 10K 48
What's the problem? The issue is when a chubby girl meets with a devil heartless guy for the first time in school, he uses her as he wants. Pushes h...
1M 54.1K 51
"I will not go against my parents for a person who abandoned his morals and humanity for power." Her voice may come out monotonous but her body is ba...