Cake Recipe! ( Cara and Kenda...

By livingwithfun

This is for the cake and Kaylor shippers :-) Kendall Jenner is on top of the world. She is a member of the K... More

1 - The Lunch Reunion
2 - Ready to Go
3 - Loo Loo Lond--delevingne
4 - Squad Series
5 - Cara Style Adventures
6 - LFW (London Fashion Week)
7 - Desires
8 - Feelings Overload
9 - Busted
10 - How to Get A.way with Kendall!
11 - Reunion-ish
13 - First Date
14 - Confessions
15 - Love Is... ?
16 - Surprise Visit
17 - The Mystery Rat
18 - KUWTK
19 - KUWTK II
20 - KUW.. CaKe
21 - Jealous
22 - Jealous II
23 - Guests
24 - Miley...
25 - Untitled
26 - CITND
27 - Out or Not?
28 - Halloweeeeeeen
29 -2
30 - Shit Just Got Real
31 - L-O-V-E
32 - Oh My...!
33 - CaraxKendall
34 - Delevingnes
35 - Awkward
36 - This Is How It Ends
NEW FIC
NEW FIC UPLOADED

12 - Koko

7.2K 172 3
By livingwithfun

Khloe didn't want to jump into any conclusions. She could not control her motions when she told Kendall they had to talk. She absolutely didn't want her sister to know she had been reading her texts. That would make Kendall lose it since she always valued her privacy dearly.

"About what Khloe?" Kendall sweetly replied as she sat down. Khloe regained her composure. She would try to make Kendall speak up as much as she could during lunch. She would at least give it a shot.

"You gotta tell me about the details of your first fashion week!" Khloe started the conversation. Kendall smiled. She was surprised. She wasn't usually asked about her vacations. Specially not by Khloe. "It was the best trip eva!" She joked, giggling along with her sister.

Whole table was focused on Kylie's recent party. Discussing the details. Yet, khloe was busy trying to get Kendall to talk. Without her snooping earlier being too obvious, of course.

"The first few days were amazing! I went out with the girls almost every single day." Kendall mused running the memories over in her mind, a smile working its way to her lips.

"Girls? Who do you mean?" Khloe asked excitedly.

Kendall's phone buzzed once again and she lifted her finger to make Khloe wait for a short while. Kendall smiled widely as she replied the text and turned her attention back on Khloe.

"Sorry! So where were we?" Kendall asked. "I got distracted."

"You were telling me about girls." Khloe reminded her.

"Yeah! So Lily and Stella are so much fun! I mostly hung out with our little gang." She replied. "We went to every good restaurant there."

"Who with?" Her older sister smiled.

"It was Doutz, Joan, Jourdan, Karlie, Taylor, Cara and me." Kendall counted them all.

"Wow! All the hotties in one room!" Koko joked. "A picture of those nights could make it to the cover of Vogue."

"Yeah. It's so insane!" Kendall said dryly laughing afterwards. Khloe joined in.

Kendall's phone buzzed again. She made the same sign and grinned while she read the text. Khloe sighed in frustration. Kendall took her time as she replied.

Kendall spoke about her London trip for a while with Khloe. Intentionally not giving much information about Cara. She knew Khloe would pick on things easily. She didn't want anyone to know yet. They chatted with each other for a while. Catching up by all means. Kendall's phone , however, almost never stopped buzzing.

*******

Khloe sat beside Kylie in the backseat of Kim's car. Penelope and Mason had dragged Kendall to their car and North wanted to drive with her dad and grandparents. That left Kylie and Khloe together.

Khloe was thinking about Kendall's behavior as she drove. Ultimately she decided to ask Kylie if she noticed a change either. Therefore she pulled Kylie's hedset out of her ear.

"What the fuck is wrong with you today?" Kylie groaned in surprise. "I was listening!"

"Ugh please! You do this all the time!" Khloe protested. "And I don't snap at you like that!"

"Yeah you simply wrestle me to death." Kylie replied with an eye roll. Just before she put the device back in her ear, Khloe grabbed it.

"I wanna ask you something serious for a second." She announced with a sigh.

"Seriously?" Kylie asked.

Khloe nodded to her sister.

"Okay. Shoot." Kylie prepared her mind for anything she could think of. Probably anything except what she asked.

"Have you noticed a change in Kendall?" She asked nervously. Kylie was alarmed.

"No not at all." She laughed. "Its crazy! Kendall is Kendall!" Khloe nodded.

"I'm mistaken then." She shrugged. Still not totally convinced. "I just.. never mind."

"Come on Khlo! You haven't seen her for so long that you just assume she changed!" Kylie suggested carefully. Putting her best acting out there.

*******

The family got inside Kris' house all smiling. It had been a great opportunity for every single of them to enjoy their day as a family together.

"Oh Kendall!!!" Cait called her daughter.

"Yes?" She answered politely. Still not completely used to her dad's transition.

"I think it'd be cool if you saw Rob. He must have missed you." Kendall nodded her head.

"Where to Missy?" Kourtney asked when Kendall was halfway up the stairs.

"To see Rob!" She yelled making her sister giggle. They all walked inside to enjoy the rest of their day off together.

Kendall nervously waited outside his door. She took a final deep breath and knocked the door three times. A few seconds passed but there was no answer. She knocked again, biting her lip and opened the door.

"Hey Rob." Rob turned his head toward her. He was sitting up on his bed.

He had gained a lot of weight. His room looked messed up and it was clear he lost most of his hair.

"How are you Robby?" Kendall sat down beside her brother.

"As you see." He calmly replied. Making his sister smile. "Not much different than always."

"I missed you so much dork!" Kendall used the old nickname. It usually would make him laugh. He now just nodded. Kendall hugged her brother tightly.

They pulled away. "I'll see you around." Rob told Kendall. Hinting her to leave. She was taken aback.

"Okay." She nodded. Her heart breaking into pieces at the sight of her brother. She loved him regardless. But seeing him that way, tore her apart. Made her sick and sad.

Kendall got up and kissed him on his cheek before muttering an 'I love you.' She left the room and walked back downstairs. Taking a seat next to Kanye.

"You okay?" He asked sensing something was wrong.

"I'm all fine. Thanks." She smiled.

*******

"I..  Need to.. Rest a bit." Kendall said out of breath. Kylie nodded her head agreeing. They had been running around with kids all day.

"Let's play a little more auntie Kendall!" North whined. Kendall shook her head.

"You go play.... I really gotta rest." Kendall replied. "I swear even boxing doesn't tire me out like this!"

"We all know where your energy goes there days." Kylie whispered with a mischievous grin.

"Shut up and go play." Kendall gently pushed Kylie in annoyance but she couldn't hide the blush that made its way to her cheeks.

"I'm a wreck don't even bother to ask me." Kylie protested.

The Jenner sisters made their way to the great room where everyone was.

"You guys tired?" Kim asked after she glanced at them.

"Hell yeah." They said in union, laughing afterwards. Kendall sat down on the chair and grabbed her phone. She had four missed calls from Cara. She smiled and stood up.

"Going to see Rob again?" Scott asked. Kendall frowned.

"No." She walked out to call her.

Khloe also got up after she left. "I gotta get some wine." She informed everyone.

"Bring me some too!" Scott whined. She nodded her head. "Anyone else?"

*******

Kendall called Cara after she closed the door of the room behind her. She was downstairs. Too tired to go upstairs.

- Hey princess!
Cara's British accent came through her phone. She blushed. It was the first time she blushed behind a phone,

- Hey!

- Missed me?

- Hell yeah. Like hell.

- I get that a lot.
She giggled

- I called you earlier but you didn't pick up.

- Yeah I was playing with kids.

- Aww that's sweet! I would love to see you with children!

- Thanks.
Kendall blushed again.

- So. I called you.
She cleared her throat.

- Because. *cough* I wanted to see if you would have dinner with me tonight. I mean you don't have to! I can't even cook we'll go out but again we'll be together.

Kendall grinned at Cara's rambling. She was all too nervous she was taking deep breaths. Kendall giggled

- Yes I would love that.
Cara sighed in happiness.

- This is our first official date.
Cara mused.

- Yeah... I just love all this. I love spending time with you.
Kendal spoke. Smile never leaving her lips.

- Well.. Are you sure you mom won't make you stay? You're such a mama's girl!
Cara teased playfully.

- I'll work on that baby. Can't wait.

- Me neither. I'll see you tonight.

- See ya.

Kendall hung up the phone. Just then Khloe jumped inside with bottles of wine in her one hand.

"Kendall what the fuck is going on?" She closed the door. Kendall was startled.

Her sister was actually listening in. That angered her but she knew in this Case Khloe had the power.

"Tell me everything Kendall. What's going on?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 605 16
My first CaKe fanfic Cara Delevingne and Kendall Jenner❤ with a little Kardashians-Jenners and Delevingnes also just a little CAMREN
125K 1.9K 11
Collection of CaKe smut short stories - GirlxGirl (Cara Delevingne x Kendall Jenner) MATURE CONTENT. For Adult. Contains G!P smut, mature theme, unce...
81K 1.5K 21
Kendall Jenner and Cara Delevingne
81.6K 3K 34
Everyone keeps saying that the 'Taylor Swift squad' and the Kardashians don't exactly get along. That's 100% true. (in this fictional story). And the...