A Thug's Only Love

By Miss_Hoodnificent

Chanelle is a 16 year old girl. Tan skin, 5'2",long dark brown curls that hang down her back, has the whole w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Sequel

Chapter 26

125K 2.2K 798
By Miss_Hoodnificent

A Thug's Only Love: Chapter 26

~January 5th~

~Sunday~

~Chanelle P.O.V.~

It's been a few days since I've talked to Riley. I didn't give her a call like I anticipated on doing since I wanted to give her some space. I know it must have destroyed her to know Ryan was dead.

However; on the bright side, living with Lexis has been such an incredible amount of fun. The guys come over here almost all the time so there is always something new going on. We all chill outside or kick it and play video games.

I was just sitting on the couch when I felt my phone vibrate against my leg. To my surprise it was a text from Riley?

11:13 a.m. -Riley: Hey

11:13 a.m. -Me: Hey

11:14 a.m. -Riley: Hru?

11:15 a.m. -Me: good, you?

11:16 a.m. -Riley: goodtoo, can we chill?

11:17 a.m. -Me: sure; come over

11:18 a.m. -Riley: be there in a few

~A Few Minutes Later~

"Hey Nelle." Riley said as she walked through the door and sat next to me on the couch.

"Hey Riley." I sat up and crossed my legs, giving her more room to sit.

"Where's your man at?" She asked with a confused look as she looked around.

"He's out and about doing his thing."

"Oh alright."

"Yeah. So how you holding up?" I asked. It felt just slightly awkward since we haven't really talked for a few days.

"I'm still really sad about the Ryan thing but my mind has been occupied lately."

"With?"

"Jared. We've been hanging out and getting to know each other really well. Long story short we're together." Her cheeks turned ruby red when she exposed a huge smile.

"Aw thats good to hear. What about Javier?" Riley had a lil' crush on Javier. It wasn't nothing major it was just a small crush.

"Awh that's right. He'll just have to be on reserve." She said in between her small laughs.

"Wow Riley. You gonna break the news to him or should I?" I asked in a jokingly matter.

"Could you? I don't want see him cry when I tell him I got a man now." She calmed down her laughs. "Nelle, I'm surprised Lexis left you alone at the house?" She said in a more serious tone.

"I told him, I wasn't scared of being alone and if I needed anything I could just call Vince. He lives literally right across the street." I split one of the blinds that hung over the living room windows and pointed. "See, his house is right there."

"Oh, you know what we haven't been to?" Riley asked changing the subject.

"What?"

"A club."

"You're right, we should go." I absolutely loved clubs it was a fun place to meet new people, let loose, and get all nicely dressed down with you hair and make up on point.

"Lets go this Friday; "Kantana Point" just opened up, I heard its a really good club."

"I'll tell Lexis and see if he wants to go too. It would be fun if we took our guys with us. I bet the gang would be down to go too." We continued to talk about it more and it was set. I needed to get out of the house and meet some new people. All I do all day is do homework, sleep, eat, then more homework, someone comes over, we chill, then I go back to bed. Not fun.

~Varo P.O.V.~

We was all chillin' at my house. By we, I mean Lexis and I. Cause everybody else just had to a different class for 5th, so fuck them.

"So what's been up with you lately?" I asked as I cracked open a beer.

"Nothin' much, what's been up with you."

"Just been chillin' and doin' me. I split from my last girlfriend and now I'm back to Mr.PimpMasterHimself." Alright let's get this straight; strip clubs no me pretty damn well. Hoes and Hookers also know me very well. Every pimp on this side and my old hood, know me especially well. I get around too much, I'm like a whore but its just my name that gets

"Back to your Pimp-like-ways again?" He laughed.

"Again? I've always been on my pimp game. It's just when I'm committed to a honey, I gotta make the pimp ways dormant."

~Lexis P.O.V.~

After hanging out with Varo for a while, I decided to head home and hang around Nelle.

Within minutes I pulled up and could hear outrageous laughter coming from the house. Who the hell could be over and have Nelle laughing that loud?

"What I miss?" I asked as I walked inside. I took a look and saw Beach blonde bun on the couch. "Oooh Hey Riley."

"Ew. Can you please not?" She said back.

"I'm playing around, don't get your shit in a bunch; Hey Nelle." I leaned over the couch and gave her a quick kiss before I slipped off my sweatshirt and put it on the other couch.

"Hey you." She smiled back. It's safe to say she's been doing so much better since coming back from the hospital.

"So Nelle, I was just thinkin' you and I haven't exactly been together long enough to celebrate our 6 month anniversary but I don't really give a shit, so I have a surprise for you." I quickly ran back out the car and pulled out a giant box that I had wrapped. It was really fragile so I had to carry it in slowly. I just picked it up with Varo before I left his house.

"Sweetie, you didn't need to get anything. I would have been happy if we stayed up all night watching movies." She said once I walked back in. I nudged the door till it shut and carried the box to the living room where I gently set it down by Nelle's feet.

"No. I saw this and thought you would love it." I said as I sat next to her on the couch. I watched her carefully unwrap the present and watched her open the box.

"Oh my gosh! You got me a puppy?!" Her eyes lit up and she had the biggest smile ever as she pulled out the little pup that had a red bow tied around it's neck.

"Happy almost 6 month anniversary Nelle." I said as I continued to watch her snuggle the pup.

"He is adorable! Thank You so much Lexis!" She stood up and walked over to me to give me a kiss then ditched me and cooed over the pup with Riley.

~January 7th~

~Chanelle P.O.V.~

I am in love with my new little puppy. Lexis took the fun out of naming my puppy but his name fit him. Lexis named him King and he was my new little buddy while I was home alone.

King was a black and white purebred pit bull. He was only 3 months old and just the cutest little thing, I still couldn't believe he actually got me a puppy.

I was watching Tv with King fast asleep in my lap. Up until I saw him perk his head up when the sound of a door closing came into earshot.

"Hello?!" I yelled as I paused the TV.

"Hey Nelle, its Varo!" He yelled back as he walked around the corner and came to the living room.

"What's up?" I asked as I resumed with watching the TV. I turned the volume down so I could still listen to Varo but also listen to the TV.

"Shit, nothin' I can tell something's new with you two. Y'all got a dog huh?" He asked as he kept a gaze at King, who was wagging his tail in excitement when Varo leaned down to pet him.

"Yup. Like my anniversary present?" I asked.

"Yee, he's pretty dope. I bet when he gets bigger, Lexis will be straight up mobbin' if he puts a chain around the dogs neck when he walks with him." He said laughing as he fell back onto the couch.

"I bet he thought that when he picked the dog out." I said joining him in his laugh.

~Varo P.O.V.~

"Knowing him, that's probably the only reason why he chose that dog." We were both laughing.

"Why you here anyways? Aren't you supposed to be at school?" She asked. She was playin with the lil' pups' ears.

"Fuck school. I was bored." I said. Yeah school and I don't get along. Long hours, terrible food, and no fine honeys. That's just all bad.

"Wow Varo! Just go to school it ain't that hard!" She said laughing.

"But Nellllllle, its borrrrring" I said with a whine.

"Ewww don't talk like that. Its hella trippy." She said as she was tryin so hard to hold in her laugh.

"But real talk, Lexis at school huh?"

"Yup, exactly where your ass should be." Sassy.

"Well shit, bring that sass back down to a level we all can handle. I guess I'll just kick it here till Lexis gets back." I kicked off my shoes and got real comfortable on the couch.

~Arlie P.O.V.~

So I was at school.

I didn't want to be at school anymore so what does Arlie do? Arlie makes his own plans.

I literally just got up and walked out of the classroom. No fucks were even given when it came to me and school. At first I was just walking around till I got a text from Varo saying he was with Nelle and that I should go over there too.

I got nothing better to do, so might as well.

***

"Where's everyone at?" I asked as I walked in through the front door. I saw the house was empty. "Hello?"

"Hey Arlie." Nelle said as she walked in through the sliding glass door with Varo right behind her.

"Aye, where were y'all at?"

"Lexis got me a puppy and I let it outside in the backyard." She said as she walked to the couch and took a seat in her spot.

"Aw that's a cute." I said as I joined her on the couch.

***

"I think we should pull a prank on Lexis." I said breaking the moment of silence we were sitting in.

"A prank? What do you have in mind?"

"We need something that will really set him off. We should get Varo involved in it too." Varo looked up at me like as if he had an idea. "What's your idea Varo?" I asked.

"I just lost it-"

"I think we should say Varo kissed me and see what he does." Nelle said.

"You down for that Varo?"

"Fuck yeah I am. Alright look, I'ma go home and chill like nothin' happend. You two gotta make it believable." He dapped me and gave a hug to Nelle before quickly heading out the door. Call us childish for pulling a prank, but we needed some form of entertainment.

***

"Hey Nelle, how are you?" Lexis said once finally came home. "Arlie? What the fuck you doin' here?" He dapped me with a laugh.

"We got a lil' somethin' to tell you. Let us explain before you fly off the handle and beat someone's ass, aight?" As if in an instant I saw him tense up. I didn't even tell him anything and he's already tense?

"Aight." He said trying to hold back any kind of anger.

"Um Varo came over and we were just chilling. I wasn't expecting him to come over, but he did and um...well he kissed me." Nelle said with her head down. I immediately looked over at Lexis.

He looked p.i.s.s.e.d.

"Are you fucking serious? I need to talk to him." Were his last words before he took off out the door.

"Nelle, stay here." I said as I ran out the door after Lexis.

~Lexis P.O.V.~

I wasn't pissed at Nelle and I wasn't pissed at Varo. I was just disappointed with Varo. How the hell can he sit there and do me wrong?

"Lexis stop. What are you gonna do when you find Varo?" Arlie asked.

"Don't know. Don't give a fuck. We need to talk face to face and we will see how things go." I got in my car; I guess Arlie comin too cause he hopped in too. Within a few minutes we pulled up to his house and there he was sittin' on his porch with another beer in his hand like as if he doesn't have a care in the world.

"Varo what the fuck!" I yelled as I walked up to the porch.

"Lexis. You don't know how sorry I am. It just happened. You know I would never steal Nelle from you. I was just caught up in the moment." He said calmly as he set his beer down gently on the little table next to him.

"Aight man. But I don't want you around her by yourself till you can control yourself." I said.

"We cool?" He asked.

"You know we'll always be cool. Not even a girl could make us turn on each other." I said.

"Good cause your ass just got pranked." Arlie said with a roaring laugh. Wait? Hold up. What?

"What?-"

"The fuck would I be doing kissing Nelle? I thought you knew me better than that Lexis."

"Why-"

"Fuck! Its a drive by!" Varo sort of whisper yelled as he knocked down his table and motioned for us to get behind the table. Arlie and I wasted no time ducking as they started shooting at us.

Once the van rolled by completely, Arlie and I got up and shook the glass off. We looked down and Varo wasn't moving. I bent down and checked for a pulse.

I felt nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 2.4K 53
Olivia has lived a tough life; her mother left her and her father is an alcoholic who takes great pleasure in beating her every time he thinks about...
129K 4K 11
This is yet another Novella however this is going to be the story of Miss Chanelle herself from the "Thug Love Series". Go through her memories growi...
7.7K 151 28
Sarai Is 16 Now & This Is Now Her Life. Make Sure You Guys Read The 1st Book, My Life.
204K 5.2K 14
This is the early child hood of Lexis from the "Thug Love Series" and how he grew up. Experience his life as a child growing up in the back streets o...