Fate (Niall Horan - Completed)

By ihycynthiaa

She's used to staying at home, studying, reading and writing. He's used to being on tour, girls screaming his... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THRITY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THRITY THREE
THRITY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FOURTY THREE

TWENTY

15K 277 181
By ihycynthiaa

Enjoy, vote and comment xx

I seriously can get used to that. Waking up next to Niall, watching him sleep and playing with his chest hair. I know that once the boys get back on tour, I won't be able to wake up next to him. That's why every morning is important. Niall looks so peacefully, with is hair down and messy. I wish that I could wake up to him every morning.

"Good morning." He smiles. His Irish accent in thick, his voice is deep and tired.

"Good morning. " I kiss his chin and sit up.

"Pancakes?" He asks and I nod.

"Pancakes." I agree and get out of bed. I get ready in his bathroom and find spare toothbrushes in a drawer. After brushing my teeth and putting my hair into a pony tail, I get out of the bathroom again. Niall isn't in his bed anymore. I take my bag, dress and pumps and leave his bedroom. Before I go into his kitchen, I put my things on the couch and look around the scenery again. It looks beautiful, even now with the lights off. But who's going to clean this up?, I ask myself when I feel Niall's strong arms around my waist. He kisses my neck and then rests his chin on my shoulder.

"Where should I put the rose pedals and the candles?" I want to know form him.

"What?" he asks confused. "You don't have to clean up, gorgeous." He insures me but I really really want to clean up this and actually his whole place even though it looks neat anyways.

"Where I should I put them, Niall?" I ask and step away from him.

"You don't---"

"I want to. I really do." I cut him off. He rolls his eyes and gives in. Niall quickly runs back to the kitchen and comes with a plastic bag. "Thank you." I smirk. Niall shakes his head on me and then resumes back to the kitchen to make us breakfast. I don't know why I feel the strong desire to clean up everything. I probably will get my period soon, I think and collet the white rose pedals. It goes pretty fast since I push everything to a pile before I put it into the plastic bag. Much quicker than picking each one up. When the floor is clean and all the candles stand in one corner, I go his bedroom and make his bed. As soon as I open all the curtains in his room, lights streams in. I take the empty bowl from last night and the empty bottle and carry them to the kitchen. Niall just finished making the pancakes and makes himself some coffee. I put the bowl in the sink, the bottle into the bin and then sit down on his kitchen island next to the stove. Niall puts some chocolate sirup on the stack of pancakes and then steps between my legs. He puts the plate down beside me and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"What's he plan for today?" Niall wants to know. If I could choose, I would stay right here in his arms, but I can't choose.

"My mum is flying in today. She'll spend the weekend here." I tell him and puts my hands behind his neck.

"Does she know about us?" Niall and I shake my head. He seems hurt and looks down.

"I hadn't had the chance yet." I explain and cup his face. "I'll tell her today." I smile and kiss his nose. "Do your parents now about us?" I ask him and he nods. My heart warms up.

"Since when?" I want to know.

"Since the day I met you. I knew that I want to make you mine and I did. They really want to meet you as soon as possible." Niall smirks and grabs a fork and a knife. He cuts the pancakes into pieces and feeds me one piece. I nod approving.

"When is as soon as possible?" I ask after I swallow.

"Next week." Niall says but it sound morel like a question. "Next week is 1D day and my mum will fly to Los Angeles and we'll meet her there... if you want to come with me?" He smiles shy. Secretly I have been waiting for the invitation since the day I heard about 1D Day.

"Do you want me to be there?"

"Of course!" He insures me and we kiss. After that we eat the pancakes and talk about Los Angeles. I'm super excited because I have never been there but mainly because I am going to be there with Niall and his family. Los Angeles seems so nice to me. Nearly every celebrity lives there, so it can't be bad. I have been to America few times already but only in New York or Seattle.

When we finish up eating, Niall drives me home to the student accommodation.

"Text me which restaurant and I'll be there." Niall smiles after I told him that my mum really wants to go out tonight with me and Ethan. She even invited dad his his girlfriend Sarah, but I'm not sure if they will come or not. Niall stops his car and we kiss before I get out. I watch him drive off and then turn around and get into the building. I still have his sweat pants his shirt on and now his jacket too. As soon as I get into my flat, I hang the dress up and put my new shoes away. I hang my keys up and call Alison. When she picks up, I let myself fall into my bed face forward.

"Tell me everything!" She demands. I laugh and do as told. I can remember every detail from last night and when I tell her about Ed Sheeran she flips out and nearly has a heart attack. I hear Shawn in the background asking what the fuck is wrong. I laugh and promise her that if I get to meet Ed again, I'm going to ask him if he can great her in a video. At end of everything, tears roll down my cheeks.

"I love him so much." I smirk looking up at the ceiling.

"I'm so happy for you." She says. We talk another hour about Shawn and afterwards about christmas plans and Los Angeles. My phone is hot when I look at the clock and see that I should get ready. Ethan's going to pick me up so that we can get something for mum before picking her up from the airplane. I say bye to Alison and promise that I'm going to report her about the day as soon as possible.

Unwilling, I take a shower and get dressed in my clothes. I fold Niall's clothes neatly and put them in my closet, hoping that his scent will spread in there, even though I know that it won't happen. I get dressed in a nice wine red dress that reminds me of christmas, knowing that whatever restaurant mum's going to choose will be fancy. The dress goes to my knees and not revealing at all but still flattering because it's tight around my body and loose beneath half my stomach. I let my hair flat and wonder if Niall ever saw me with flat hair. When it knocks on my door, I quickly pack the little clutch from yesterday and stuff my wallet inside along with my phone and keys for my apartment. I slip my new black pumps on and my black coat. I forgot that I have it until now and it's actually much nicer and more elegant than my green jacket with leather sleeves. I open the door and look at my twin brother. He wears black pants, black shoes, a grey pullover with a white shirt underneath and his hair perfectly styled.

"Fancy." I smirk at him and close the door behind me.

"You don't look bad either." Ethan smiles. I follow him to the elevator and out of the building as I tell him a quick summary about my and Niall's date last night. We get into his new car that he got last week and drives off.

"Impressive." Ethan compliments. "He did more than he told me he would. Especially watching movies in his bed." Ethan's voice is warning and cold. I roll my eyes at him and regret telling him that part.

"It was pretty spontaneous." I blush and look down to my clutch that lays on my lap. Ethan drives us to a flower shop and while he waits in the car, I quickly rush in a get a orchid, mum favourite kind of flowers. As soon as I am back in car, he drives us to the airport.

"Do you think dad and Sarah will join us?" Ethan asks. I have been waiting for this question and tried to find an answer but what can I say other than I don't know.

"I don't know."

"Pretty impressive of mum to even invite them." he says and stares at the street in front of us. Our parents had a good relationship as far as I can remember, which are only 5 month until the told me that they would get divorced. But soon as they announced their divorced to us twins, everything went downhill. They didn't talk and if they did they fought. Pretty loud. They only thing they ever talked about was us two and as we got older, the more grown up we got and the less they had to decide for us. Now, if they ever talk it's usually about where Ethan and I spend the holidays. Either in Brighton or in Ireland.

"I guess they both cooled down over the years. Maybe now they can be friends." I say knowing what big of a joke that is. Ethan and I laugh. Mum and dad tried being friends or friendly to each other if we were around, but as soon as we would leave the room, they would start fighting again. One reason of many reason why dad moved to the UK. He wanted to be away from her, but still near to us. Knowing that we would go to uni in the UK, the moved there.

Ethan shrugs and arrive at the airport. He parks the car and then we quickly rush into the airport. He parks the car and then we quickly rush into the airport. Mum's airplane already landed few minutes ago and we are set to meet at Starbucks. Ethan has to hold the orchids while I hold sign saying: "Ms. Reyes." Few minutes pass by until we see our mother coming towards us with her hand bag and a medium sized suitcase.

"Ethan! Olivia!" She exclaims and first hugs her son. "You look great." She smile. She licks her thumb and then strokes his eyebrows, fixing it even though it wasn't unfix. It's just a thing she always likes to do when she sees him after a long time.

"Great job choosing the orchids, Olivia. I love them." She genuinely smiles and kisses Ethan's cheek. Of course she knows that I chose them. She comes over to me and her eyes widen.

"You look amazing, Olivia!" She says. "More amazing than usual!" Because of her loud voice, people turn around and look at us. She cups my face to get a better view.

"Mum, please." I blush embarrassed.

"Do you use a new face cream? What us it called?" She asked lowering her voice a little, but people close to us are still able to hear her and look at me with a sympathetic smile.

"It's not a face cream mum." Ethan smirks. I send him a warning glance but he ignores it. "It's Niall." As soon as Niall's name leaves his mouth, I punch his arm. Hard.

"Ouch!" Ethan exclaims and I roll my eyes at him.

"Niall?" Mum asks smirking. I nod blushing.

"Niall Horan." Ethan whispers and I want to hit him again but people already saw the first punch.

"Niall... Niall Horan from-from One... Direction?" Her eyes widen and fear is in her eyes. Why is she afraid? I ask myself. Hate lights up in her eyes and she starts to shake her head. "No, you can't date him." She says and my jaw drops to the floor. What did she just say?! Anger builds up in me. She doesn't know him, she can't just forbid it.

"What's the problem?" She didn't have a problem with me crushing on him and now that we are actually dating, she should be very happy for me. Not every girl is able to date their crush especially if it's one fifth of the biggest boy band. "You didn't have a problem with me crushing on him!" I try damn hard to keep my voice low. I really don't want any attention from other people.

"I just never thought that you would actually meet and start dating. Crushing and actually being in a relationship with someone are two different things and.." She doesn't finish her sentence and takes a deep breath. "I just... No." She throws her hands in the air dramatically.

"No?" I look at her confused and angry. What is her problem? I seriously don't get her.

"I don't like him." She says and it's hard for me not laugh. She always said that Niall is her favourite and that she liked him the most. Now that we're dating she doesn't like him anymore all of the sudden. Where is the logic?

"You never met him." I counter. She rolls her eyes.

"It's just that..."

"Just what?" I want to know when she doesn't finish her sentence again.

"Nothing. Let's not talk about this now." She says and starts to walk forward, pulling the suitcase behind her. Ethan pats my shoulder, and smiles as if that's going to make it better. I don't understand how she can't like Niall when she never met him. She managed to like him before.

On the way to our car, she talks about the restaurant she heard off and told us the address. I text it Niall. She doesn't know him now, but she'll get to know him and she'll like him. It's Niall, everyone likes him. How could someone not like him?

"Niall will join us." I say when we're in the car.

"What?" Mum heard right but has to hear it again.

"Niall will join us." I repeat. "And you'll get to know him and you'll like him." I insure her.

The rest of the car ride is silent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1K 25
It's the end of senior year and Harry and Louis's relationship is at an all time high. High school is over and they are already planned to move to Lo...
74K 520 30
Lacey's life is a disaster. Her dad is abusive, and her mom left when Lacey was two. Now, she is taking care of Elena, her little sister. While takin...
31K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
14.2K 382 42
Seventeen year old Kaitlyn has to move to England with her family for her dad's new Job, while she's there she meets one direction but little did she...