A Thug's Only Love

By Miss_Hoodnificent

Chanelle is a 16 year old girl. Tan skin, 5'2",long dark brown curls that hang down her back, has the whole w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Sequel

Chapter 25

129K 2.3K 847
By Miss_Hoodnificent

A Thug's Only Love: Chapter 25

~December 30th~
~Chanelle P.O.V.~

I was sitting on the couch when Lexis left to get me Panda Express. I couldn't really remember everything that happened; I could only remember parts which was good on my end.

I heard a soft knock on the door so I slowly stood up and walked to the door. It had to have been someone we knew cause there is a gate out front and to get to the door you would have to know the code to open the gate.

I opened the door and there was Riley.

"Nelle!" She yelled as she pulled me in for a bear hug.

"Hi Riley." I said back as she started to let me go. I stepped aside for her to come in and I followed her back to the living room where we sat on the couches.

"So I haven't heard much on you from the hospital, how have you been feeling?" She asked as she folded her legs up under her.

"I'm feeling a lot better thanks." I said with a small smile.

"That's good. Lexis told me you were really hurt but what actually happened?" No one told her exactly what happened because they didn't want her to be freaked out or worried. I guess they just told her I was really hurt and left it at that.

"I can't remember everything but. I left Lexis' house to get my stuff cause I was gonna stay with him and be his little helper. Well my car was low on gas and I drove to the 7 eleven gas station. I was kidnapped and taken far away. Then I remember being in a car with DeAnte and the car burst into flames. I blacked out from there." I calmly said.

"Nelle...oh my God. Thank God you're okay." She scooted over and gave me a hug. She had tears rolling down her eyes. I could feel them seeping through my shirt and making little wet spots along my back.

At this point Lexis walked in.

"Nelle, I got your food." He sang. He had such an amazing voice. If he wanted to he could get his voice to be as soft as Bei Maejor's laced with Trey Songz voice. I loved it and couldn't ever get enough of it. But his voice when he raps sounds like Bow Wow or even Tyga.

"Thanks Lexis. Riley's here." I said as he brought my food on a tray and set it down on my lap.

"Good shit. Hey Riley." He said as he wiggled his eyebrows at her.

"Ew. Hi Lexis." She said as she made a disgusted face.

"Can you tell Riley what happened?" I asked as I dug right into my neat pile of veggie fried rice.

"Yee, aight well we found out she was at this place that was hella far away. So we drove out there and shot the place up. The gang leader was Ryan. That bitch up and left cause he was scared for his life. He wouldn't tell us where Nelle was so we killed him.-"

"Oh my God!" Riley said in a blood curdling scream. "How could you kill him?!" Before Lexis even had a chance to say another word, she got up and left out of the house.

"Nelle I'm-"

"Let her do her and get it all out. You didn't do anything wrong. When she comes to her senses she'll be fine. " I said as I took a look at his expression. His face only showed guilt.

"I didn't mean to make her leave."

"Don't worry. But you seriously killed him? What about DeAnte?" I asked.

"Yee we did. Well Arls did. DeAnte's body wasn't found at the scene. We're guessin' he was burned alive or somethin'. But no one has seen him around." He said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Oh, well I hope he's gone for good. Did you figure out who shot you?"

"Yee it was him. We found the car he used for the drive by. It was parked back at that trap you were taken to." He let out a lil' chuckle that left me with a small smile.

"Wow, well that's all too crazy." I said. I finished eating and sat back on the couch.

"How are you feeling?" Lexis came over and moved my tray to the coffee table before sitting right next to me.

"I feel a lot more normal so to speak." I said as I closed my eyes.

"Oh really?"

"Yup, it feels good to actually feel normal." I said with a self assured smile.

"That's good to hear."

"Can you start the shower for me?" I asked.

"Of course." I was going to just stand up and walk upstairs but I guess Lexis had other plans. He scooped me up and carried me all the way upstairs and gently set me down on the bathroom counter.

He started the shower and walked over to me to give me a kiss before walking out of the bathroom and closing the door behind him.

~December 31st~
~Lexis P.O.V.~

I was sound asleep till I abruptly woke up to the sound of pots and pans crashing onto my kitchen floor. Nelle was all tightly wrapped around me so I felt a little bad to move her but I wanted to know what the fuck was goin' on downstairs.

I slipped out of bed and grabbed a pair if sweats and a gun I kept hidden in my nightstand.

It was all quiet when I had reached about midway down the stairs. I stopped for a moment to listen, but everything was silent like as if someone had pressed the mute button on the remote.

I reached the bottom of the stairs and was standing with my back pressed against the wall that separated the stairs from the kitchen. I cocked my gun and swiftly turned to the doorway of the kitchen and held my gun up to someones face.

"Whoa Lexis! What the fuck! It's me Varo!" He yelled with a roaring laugh.

"Oh shit, Varo what the fuck? Why didn't you let me know you were coming over?" I brought the gun down and tossed it onto the kitchen table.

"Why do I need to call? Was y'all busy?" He asked.

"No, but we was sleeping, dumbass."

"Oh, well is Nelle up yet? I missed her."

"She's sleeping, where's everyone else at?" I asked as I looked around the rest of the house. The kitchen was a mess, which I'm not surprised by based on the fact it was Varo who was in the kitchen.

"They're at home or the trap? I can't remember." He said as he sat up on the counter.

"Oh alri-"

"Lexis? What's going on?" Nelle asked as I heard her make her way downstairs. When she cane into view, her hair was a mess and she was in a robe.

"Nothin', Varo came over." I said as I pointed to him.

"Aye Nelle." He said as he hopped off the counter and pulled her in for a hug.

"Hey Varo." She said as she let go and stepped over towards me to give me a hug.

We settled at the table and began to have small talk about little things. After a while the rest of the guys said they would slide through.

~Chanelle P.O.V.~

"Well, I'm gonna take a shower and get myself cleaned up." I said as I stood up and slowly jogged up the stairs. I wanted to move around and be active since I was like a vegetable for about a month straight.

I checked my phone first to see if I had any new messages; I was hoping Riley sent me a message or something. I know, what kind of a friend is she to leave because the guy she liked almost killed me and we ended up killing him? Well I would have done the exact same thing if the tables were turned and Riley was taken by Lexis. It seems really selfish and I agree but that's just how it is. I know Riley cares more about me than Ryan but she just needed to have her reaction and I respect that.

I looked at my phone and saw no new messages. I let out a small sigh before tossing my phone onto the bed and walking to the bathroom.

I settled with giving her a call a little later on. I got in the shower and got all cleaned up. I got out and changed into something simple. As for my hair, I decided put my hair in a high bun to keep it all out of my face. As I was looking in the mirror I was thinking about maybe dying my hair like a honey brown?

I grabbed a sweatshirt, since it was a little cold in the house, and headed downstairs to see the guys playing on the PS3. I took a seat next to Varo on the couch.

"So how are things with you and your girlfriend?" I asked. The others were completely zoned into their game to even bother with hearing the conversation.

"I broke up with her. She was cheating on me so I called it off." He said bluntly as he rolled his eyes.

"Awh I'm sorry. She obviously doesn't deserve you." I smiled at him.

"Thanks Nelle, how you holdin' up with everything that's happened?" He asked.

"I'm holding up pretty good so far." I said. I wanted to go see my Mom, since I haven't seen or talked to her in what feels like a year.

"Lexis I want to go see my Mom." I said as I climbed and sat on his back. He was laying on his stomach playing his game so I took the opportunity to sit on him.

"Ight let me-"

"I can take her? I needa talk to Jay right quick anyways." Varo offered as he stood up and pulled his keys out from his pocket.

"aight man thanks." Lexis replied back.

Varo and I walked out the door. Well not after I gave Lexis a kiss on his cheek. I got in the car and buckled myself in. Varo had a nice silver 2012 Honda Ridgeline.

We were silent at first but it was a comfortable silence. I was looking at Varo and noticed he had the Niners logo shaved into his head.

"Why do you have a Niners logo shaved into your head?" I asked.

"Um why you lookin? Cant take your eyes off me huh?" He said as he was wiggling his eyebrows with a laugh.

"Ew no!" I slapped his arm.

"Damn girl, That shit hurts! But I let a kid shave it onto my head. I ain't a Niners fan but at least I'm repping Cali." He said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Oh wow." I laughed.

We pulled up to the house. I grabbed the spare key from under the mat and unlocked the door.

"Mom! I'm home!" I yelled as I walked in. Her house smelt like gingerbread and vanilla coffee as I ventured farther into the house.

"Nelle!" She yelled. She came and gave me such a comforting hug. "How are you doing?"

"I'm fine, how are you?" I asked. She had a look like 'I got big news to tell you' which could either be a good or bad thing.

"I'm great; You will never guess what." She said with a hint of excitement.

"Okay What?"

"Your father and I are getting married." She pulled out her hand and showed me the ring.

I just stood there speechless. Why would she even as much as think about accepting his proposal let alone actually accept it.

"Ohh. Ho-how did this come about?" I asked in a bit of a shaky voice. I tried to smile but I think she saw through the fake smile.

"We talked and figured things out. I thought you'd be happy?" She said with a look of concern.

"You know how I feel about da- that man." I snapped at her. I didn't mean to snap at her but she knows how Jay and I feel towards that man.

"Well honey, if you don't like it you can get a place of your own. We decided on moving to New York. He has a nice house out there and I think you would like it out there. New area, new house, new school, new people and friends to make." In my mind, my mouth dropped as she said that but I couldn't believe what I just heard. She's actually moving to New York with him? Why was this all of the sudden brought up? When did they even start talking to each other?

"I'm not leaving Oakland. My ass is staying right here." I could feel anger start to build up inside of me. I was trying so hard not to lash out at her but this was just unbelievable.

"Well then looks like you have to find a place of your own. I'm not going to stay out here anymore." And just like that she left to the kitchen.

"Mom, I'm coming back for my things I refuse to move all the way over to New York. especially with that man!" I yelled before I walked out the door and sat in Varo's car.

Within a few short minutes, he came walking out with nothing but laughs that followed him all the way to his car. He took a look at me and I'm guessing he knew something went down but didn't ask. All he did was put the key in the ignition and pull out of the driveway, heading in the direction to Lexis' house.

When we pulled up, I wasted no time getting to the front door. I let myself in and ascended straight up the stairs. When I got to the master bedroom, I laid belly down on the bed and hid my face in a pillow.

I heard footsteps coming up the wooden stairs followed with the sound of the door slowly creaking open.

"Nelle? You straight?" Lexis asked. I felt the bed move and felt a pair of arms pull me up off the pillow.

"No. My Mom is leaving and now I have to find a place of my own." I said into the pillow. I guess I could go to New York but I don't want to have to live and deal with that man.

"Nelle, you basically have most of your shit at my house anyways. All we need to do is get the rest and you can move in with me." He said with a reassuring smile.

"Thank you so much Lexis."

"Not a problem at all. Tomorrow, first thing in the morning, we'll go get your stuff , alright?"

"Alright."

~December 30th~
~The Day Before~
~Riley P.O.V.~

So after I left Lexis' house, I went straight to my house. I haven't really left my room at all besides to go to the bathroom and kitchen. I've been crying so hard, and I know what he did was wrong but I couldn't believe Ryan was dead.

I know we weren't together but I still had so many feelings for him. The only person I've talked to was Jared. He was coming over, I didn't really want him to but he said he was already around the corner.

"Riley!" He sang as he opened the door to my room and walked over to me.

"Hey Jared" I said. Jared was cute. He was tall, tan skin but like that really pale tan skin. Beautiful green eyes and he was muscular.

"Why are you so sad?" He asked as he wiped a tear from my cheek.

"A guy I really liked was killed by my best friend's boyfriend's best friend." I sighed.

"I'm sorry to hear." He said solemnly as he pulled me in his lap and held me close. We were together for a little while but we split up just because it was kinda weird at that time to be boyfriend and girlfriend. We agreed to be friends but I was starting to really like him all over again...

"Yeah let's just get tears all over my shirt." He chuckled.

"I'm sorry about that." I giggled and wiped away my tears.

"Its okay." He smiled. He lifted up my chin so we were looking deep into each other's eyes. He leaned closer and kissed me.

His lips were so soft and moved in sync. He was rough but I liked it. He bit my lip and I was more than willing to let him in.

After a few minutes, we pulled apart to catch our breaths for a moment.

"I'm sorry Riley." He said with a bashful look.

"It's okay. I liked it." I smiled at him.

We hung out at my house for the rest of the day. It took my mind off of everything. I'm starting to want us to be more than just friends...again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.2K 2.3K 30
A sixteen year old girl, Jacelyn lives in Detroit with her older brother, Jadien. He always been strict with his sister since their oldest brother, J...
2.3K 449 19
(short story) Kayla is a 16 year old Junior in highschool . She has had many many failed relationships. Her father is a huge drug lord in New York...
37.9K 1.7K 11
Another Novella But This One Is Slightly Different From The Rest... Read To Find Out. *Be Sure To Have Read My "Thug Love Series* Order Is Right On M...
Red Nation By Miss G

Teen Fiction

1.2M 30.6K 43
Trey is the 18 year old clever gang raised boy straight from Oakland. Born into the gang life he quickly adjusts to life based on selling and killing...