Adopted by Michelle Connor xx

By Smallen1234

More

The next day... Chapter 2!!
My lucky day... Chapter 3!!
Shopping for wallpaper/meeting carla connor... Chapter 4!!!
Meeting the Factory with Mrs connor... Chapter 5!!
Going to the rovers to meet the crew... Chapter 6!
The week before christmas... Chapter 7!!
Christmas eve/day... Chapter 8!!
The rest of my life-chapter 9!!

What happened?... Chapter 1!!

296 3 0
By Smallen1234

I was 12 years old and me and my parents were out on a funfair night, there was squash for the kids and alcohol for the grown-ups. My dad had a bit to much alcohol and was in the driving seat drink driving as the car swivelled off the road and slid down a massive, muddy hill. I was so lucky I had got out the car before it could fall down the hill, I started to cry, I broke down into tears my mum and dad were still in that car, I ran down to the car which was on all four of its wheels, I grabbed my mums phone out of her pocket and rang the police and ambulance services straight away. About twenty minutes later I heard the ambulances loud sirens mixed in with the polices sirens coming towards us , I ran up back to the road as the police and ambulances pulled up in front of me. An ugly looking man with a pen and some paper got out the police car and introduced himself to me "hello little Man my name is PC Gareth and I need you to tell me what happened". Well while I was telling the police man what had happened they were taking my mum and dad out the car and checking if there lives had come to an end. I was a tiny bit lucky my dad had survived but my mum didn't make it. I cried... And cried ... And cried for the rest of that day and when we arrived home I cried and when I was sent to bed I cried myself to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518K 12.9K 41
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
161K 4K 26
"We will never love you" Zane said "We will never accept you" Tristan said. "We will make your life living hell" Haydes said . "We will make you reg...
46.2K 2.4K 31
Lovers alone wear sunlight ICARUS © 2022 PJO, BOOK 1
20.2K 473 31
I don't own ben 10 or the characters , it's owned by man of action , but the story and characters , or variations I make are mine Description: Our h...