Going to the rovers to meet the crew... Chapter 6!

After the factory we locked up and Carla said " fancy a drink Chelle". Michelle replied "nah I better get back plus I can't take Sophie to the pub" I said in a very happy voice "please Michelle can we go to the pub I want to meet the bar crew and I can drink orange juice remember?" Michelle laughed "I can't get you away from Carla can I, go on then and after we can grab chips ok girls" me and Carla replied together "bingo, just on point" then laughed. Carla ordered the drinks and introduced me to Steve and Liz, liz said "nice to meet you Sophie it's a pleasure" and shakes my hand I replied "nice to meet you too Liz" and shook her hand back. We both got along so well. Four hours later me, Michelle and Carla walked home we got ready for bed and watched a film called Snow White and the seven dwarfs, later I went up to bed and Carla came and read me a story. I fell fast asleep. The next morning I had to stay with Liz because some inspectors were inspecting the factory and seeing how well the staff were doing so I couldn't go. "Soph come on darling get washed and dressed please" Michelle shouted up to me "ok mum" I got myself ready and and did my make up then walked downstairs and put on my shoes. We walked over to the pub linking arms. As we entered the pub Liz was waiting for me I kissed mum and Carla goodbye and walked into the back room as I walked in Steve, Sarah and the rest of the platt family (apart from Gail and Audrey) shouted welcome to the family Sophie. I smiled and went around thanking, kissing and hugging the people who were there. "Thanks everyone love you all very much" Liz announced that the food was now officially open, we all queued up waiting and everyone had filled them self up alright all the food was gone by the time we'd finished with it. Anyway after that everyone returned to their jobs (serving customers) I sat on a stool by the wine section watching everyone pouring the drinks and drinking away. It was really fun watching how to change a barrel and pour drinks. The day had gone really quick it was 5'o'clock and mum and Carla came and picked me up from the pub.  Mum and I said thanks to Liz for having me and we set off home. When we got home Michelle started doing a little spread and Carla was picking a film. Michelle set the table with the nibbles and Carla put the film on then they both dropped their bottoms on the sofa and cuddled up to me so I cuddled back up to them. We all sat and watched the film and picked at the nibbles and drank all the squash made. When the film had finished mum sent me to bed and I slept like a log all night.