The next day... Chapter 2!!

I woke up the next morning , walked down stairs and as I turned the corner my dad hit me really hard round the face, then punched me in the stomach and kicked me about a dozen times. I was scared. As soon as he had left the building the servant ran over to me and helped me up. I pushed her off me, "leave me alone you let him do this to me you watched him do this to me" I said, then I ran to my room and packed everything I had and escaped through my window into the garden then ran to the nearest care home there was. This care home was called Donnas care for kids and teens. I walked in and Donna came to me and asked me why I was here and I said "my dad abused me so I ran away from home" she asked for proof and I said "look at these bruises he gave me and all these red burns and marks he's done all this too me" Donna just looked at me and showed me where my room was, she asked me where I lived and what my parents looked like. I told her about the accident that happened that night when my mum had died. I started to cry. I was sad I cried myself to sleep. A little while later I woke up and looked in the mirror "ew what a mess" I said then went into the bathroom and sorted out my face and make up. Donna shouted me so I walked downstairs "cmon get your coat sweetheart were going clothes shopping" and after that I jumped with joy and put on my coat. A few hours later we arrived home with lots and lots of shopping including clothes, food and shoes. It was now 8'o'clock at night and I was seriously very tired. "I'm going up to bed I'm really tired I've had a long day" I said "ok sweetheart goodnight " said Donna "goodnight" I replied then ran up to bed and went straight to sleep.