Shopping for wallpaper/meeting carla connor... Chapter 4!!!

We went in a lot of shops I looked and looked and in this one store I saw Carla Connor, I stopped and I looked at her, My jaw dropped "omg Carla I'm a massive fan of you and Michelle I love you two to bits" I said. Carla didn't reply she just held out her arms for a hug, so I ran into her arms and hugged her, after that she came shopping with us and picked me out the perfect wallpaper, so I got that wallpaper and we got purple paint to go with it cause the wallpaper was pink with Madonna printed on it. When we got back, Michelle and Carla wallpapered and painted my bedroom while I was on the laptop. After when my bedroom was finished I went upstairs and got ready for bed it was 5'o'clock and Carla was staying round for a year cause her brother sold her flat the stupid man so she had to come live with us for a long while but I don't mind it's a lot of fun. " Michelle, Carla can we watch a film tonight and sit and eat sweets, popcorn and drink fizzy pop" I shouted down to them "yeah sure sweetheart come on down and help us set up if you like and Carla can go pick a nice film we can all watch" said Michelle so I came downstairs and helped Michelle put all the nibbles on the table and then I helped Carla find a film we ended up watching the beautiful film Evita made and directed by Madonna. When the film went off Michelle sent me to bed and I fell straight to sleep dreaming about what was going to happen tomorrow, I was really excited.