What happened?... Chapter 1!!

I was 12 years old and me and my parents were out on a funfair night, there was squash for the kids and alcohol for the grown-ups. My dad had a bit to much alcohol and was in the driving seat drink driving as the car swivelled off the road and slid down a massive, muddy hill. I was so lucky I had got out the car before it could fall down the hill, I started to cry, I broke down into tears my mum and dad were still in that car, I ran down to the car which was on all four of its wheels, I grabbed my mums phone out of her pocket and rang the police and ambulance services straight away. About twenty minutes later I heard the ambulances loud sirens mixed in with the polices sirens coming towards us , I ran up back to the road as the police and ambulances pulled up in front of me. An ugly looking man with a pen and some paper got out the police car and introduced himself to me "hello little Man my name is PC Gareth and I need you to tell me what happened". Well while I was telling the police man what had happened they were taking my mum and dad out the car and checking if there lives had come to an end. I was a tiny bit lucky my dad had survived but my mum didn't make it. I cried... And cried ... And cried for the rest of that day and when we arrived home I cried and when I was sent to bed I cried myself to sleep.