Christmas eve/day... Chapter 8!!

Christmas Eve had come and I went to bed at 9'o'clock and couldn't sleep I was too excited so I put my tv on. About 1 hour later I was sound asleep in bed all cuddled up into the sheets. Carla and Michelle were downstairs sharing a bottle of wine. Carla got up and got another glass and a carrot. She poured a glass of wine for Santa and left a Carrot for rudolf too and then some cookies for the others and Santa to eat. Carla and Michelle then came to bed and were talking for ages then it all went silent and everyone was sleeping even me. Santa comes in and places my presents under the tree then sits and eats his cookies and drinks his wine. He then takes his carrots to the reindeers and feeds them their carrots. The next morning I woke up really early it was 6:30am and started opening my present and so did Carla and mum. After opening all my presents I went to drink my hot chocolate. I got dressed and played with my new things while Carla and Michelle were doing the Christmas dinner. Tonight was going to be wicked. There was going to be a massive party at our house in the flat. When Xmas dinner was done we sat and ate it all then about half an hour later we had some chocolate cake. It was delicious. I then went upstairs and got ready for the party and so did Chelle and Carla. I came down in a flowery dress with light pink lipgloss on and my usual makeup, Chelle came down in a rose red dress with the outline of flowers carved into it with her usual makeup on and Carla came down in a leopard print dress with her usual makeup on too. People started arriving and mum got the party started we danced all day and partied all night it was really fun about 3:00am i got ready for bed and I went to bed. I fell straight asleep and then everyone went home. Then Chelle and Carla got ready for bed too and came to bed leaving the mess to be sorted out tomorrow.