I Come From The Sand (Akatsuk...

By VampireBites53

(I don't own Naruto) I have been alone from day one when I was born because my clan was slaughterd and let me... More

one
two
three
four
Five
Six
seven
8 Outlaws Of Love
Nine--art is a bang
10
11
12
13
14
15
16-In the End
The hotsprings
17
18
19 Reunion
20 Happy Ending?

I Come From The Sand

3.4K 45 0
By VampireBites53

I have been alone from day one when I was born because my clan was slaughterd and let me tell you....it sucked! But everything changed when age thirteen hit me and the hate was to strong. I was born in the Sand village and was moved to the leaf awhile after. Than one night I needed to leave, I was sick and tired of the hate, being called the outcast and a freak. Hated by everyone.....until that night I Ran away. And I met a boy who became my bestfriend that understood the pain. I became an S rank Criminal and joined the Akatsuki at age thirteen, my friend was Fifteen and trained me to be who I am today, a killer. I am Rin Uzami, the two tailed wolf of the wolf clan from the sand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 125 7
*HIATUS* When I was very little, I awoke one morning and found myself in the Hidden Sand Village. Unsure of how I got there or where I came from, I w...
776 80 30
The story of a special kid who journeys to find out the purpose of life, along with his friends, in the village hidden in the leaves, in the world of...
288K 7.9K 50
Sora has a dark past. her family abused her. she was a member of the Hisha clan. one of the most powerful and feared clans. Sora hatted her clan due...
80.6K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...