Cake Recipe! ( Cara and Kenda...

By livingwithfun

This is for the cake and Kaylor shippers :-) Kendall Jenner is on top of the world. She is a member of the K... More

1 - The Lunch Reunion
2 - Ready to Go
3 - Loo Loo Lond--delevingne
4 - Squad Series
5 - Cara Style Adventures
6 - LFW (London Fashion Week)
7 - Desires
8 - Feelings Overload
9 - Busted
10 - How to Get A.way with Kendall!
12 - Koko
13 - First Date
14 - Confessions
15 - Love Is... ?
16 - Surprise Visit
17 - The Mystery Rat
18 - KUWTK
19 - KUWTK II
20 - KUW.. CaKe
21 - Jealous
22 - Jealous II
23 - Guests
24 - Miley...
25 - Untitled
26 - CITND
27 - Out or Not?
28 - Halloweeeeeeen
29 -2
30 - Shit Just Got Real
31 - L-O-V-E
32 - Oh My...!
33 - CaraxKendall
34 - Delevingnes
35 - Awkward
36 - This Is How It Ends
NEW FIC
NEW FIC UPLOADED

11 - Reunion-ish

8.8K 171 16
By livingwithfun

Kendall opened her eyes slowly. Feeling rays of sun caress her eyes. She felt the older girl's warm body on her own. A smile made its way to her lips. She slightly turned her head to see the blonde sleeping next to her.

She tried getting out of the bed without waking her companion up. Her girlfriend only cuddled closer and held on tighter when she felt kendall move. She smirked. She might as well enjoy this. She turned on her side and snuggled to Cara. It was going to be a good day.

*******

The Jenner House

"Kylie! Get the fuck up!" Khloe jumped on her younger sister's bed after several unsuccessful attempts of waking her up. Kylie gasped and sat up on her bed.

She shouted at her laughing sister. "ARE YOU INSANE? WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" Khloe held on to her stomach. Clearly unable to answer through all the giggles escaping her mouth.

Kylie glared at her sister and hit her with her pillow, starting to giggle herself. "You're so annoying!" She joked as she hit her sister once more.

Khloe could hardly breathe at this point. "You.. You should have seen your face!" She burst out laughing again. Getting more pillow strikes in response.

"Girls!" Kris' voice called out as she opened the youngest sister's door. "What are you doing?" She asked.

Both girls were laughing too hard to answer. "She just scared me to death! I swear I could have wet my panties!" Kylie laughed.

"ENOUGH!" Kris yelled. Making both her daughters stop and stare at her in shock. "We organize one single family night and this is what you do? Get all childish?" She asked in disbelief. "Kendall will be here any moment! We're going out for lunch. As a family! Now you'd better get ready ladies." She snapped and turned around on her heels shutting the door.

Kylie looked at her older sister. Why couldn't Kris be their mother for God's sake and enjoy her children's happiness? Why did she even get mad? Just when khloe was about to comment on her mother's outburst, Kylie freaked out.

"Fuck! Kendall has to be here I forgot!" She immediately grabbed her phone and called her sister while khloe stared at her. What was wrong with the Jenners? She had to figure out. And she knew she could make Kendall talk about it.

- Hey Kenny! You know you have to come home to mom's, right? ... Yeah.. No we'll go out for lunch!... Okay... Yeah.. She's in a shitty mood so don't be late! Love you too... Bye.!

She hung up and smiled at her older sister. Khloe gave her a suspicious look but decided not to push it. She would need to get it straight from the horse's mouth. Whatever that made Kylie all this nervous.

"Come on Kylie! Let's go before mom cooks us alive." Khloe let out a small giggle and walked outside letting her sister freshen up.

*******

"Bye!" Kendall hung up and turned around to face her girlfriend. Kylie's phone call had woken both of them up. Cara kissed Kendall's bare shoulder.

"What was the deal? Warning you about me?" She teased. Kendall turned her head a bit and kissed her lips sweetly.

"Nope." She let the 'p' pop.

"Then...?" She asked slowly caressing the younger girl's face.

"Apparently the Kardashian/Jenner clan " She quoted Cara from earlier. "Is going out for lunch and expecting me to go with them." She sighed. She didn't want to go.

"Then we should get going. I need to go on set as well." She smiled. Sensing Kendall's sadness.

Kendall turned around and rested her head on Cara's chest. She slowly caressed her girlfriend's face. "Well, I wanna stay." She whispered. Cara kissed the top of her head lovingly.

"Me too." She replied. They stayed as they were for a few short minutes.

"Come on let's go we're gonna be late." Cara got up and kissed Kendall's lips once more. She started getting dressed.

"Can you come over tonight?" Kendall asked sweetly.

"If you're home, let me know. I'll be here."

*******

"I'll miss you." Cara muttered as she kissed her once more.

"I'll miss you too." Kendall sighed.

"Enjoy your day, okay?" Cara sweetly whispered and kissed her once again before going to her car.

Kendall did the same and honked her car before going her separate way. She already missed Cara. She drove to Kris' house as fast as she could. She knew Kris would be pissed as she was already late. Thank God for Kylie.

Kendall parked her car in the driveway next to all the others. She searched her bag for the keys but she couldn't find them.

She rang the doorbell and waited patiently for a few seconds. Soon, the door opened to reveal an impatient North. She screamed and threw herself on Kendall. She picked her up and spun her around as she always did.

"AUNTIE KENDAAAA.." She shouted as Kendall spun her once more and kissed her cheek.

"Missed me?" North nodded hysterically.

"I missed you too." Mase and P appeared as well. Kendall put north down and kneeled hugging both Mase and P. They had the same reaction as North.

Kendall grabbed their hands and walked inside. She went to the living room.

"Hey everyone!" She greeted. All her sisters cheered and gave her a hug while congratulating her fashion week experience. She hugged Kylie extra tight.

"Thanks Kylie." Kylie smiled knowingly.

"Welcome. I just saved your ass!" She joked with a chuckle.

"Welcome Kendall. We can go now that everyone's ready." Kris commented after hugging Kendall slightly.

Kanye hugged Kendall and muttered an I'm proud of you.

"I wanna see Rob." Kendall mentioned.

"You can't. He's asleep." Kris replied as she tried her best to push everyone out.

Kendall sighed. What was up with Kris? She walked beside Kylie.

"What's up with Kris Devil? " she asked making Kylie giggle.

"She feels like kickin some ass today." Kylie grinned.

"I can clearly see that." Kendall used her sing song tone.

"What are you guys talking about?" Kanye walked over as they approached the cars.

"Nothing." Kendall muttered trying to hold back her laughter.

"Babe I'll go with Kourt we have a lot to talk about." Kim smiled and gave her husband a kiss.

"Sure thing babe." He nodded his head.

"I want a little time with my grandchildren." Caitlyn yelled smiling with Kris. Kids cheered loudly.

"That leaves you two and me!" Kanye smiled leading them to his car.

Kendall sat in the front while Kylie took the backseat. "What's up with you?" Kanye asked Kendall.

"Nothing. Why would you say something is up?" She tried being calm but her voice was shaking with nerves.

"Kenny I know ya." He glanced at her. "I know if you got something in your mind." He grinned.

"I'm fine Kanye!" Kendall protested.

"Okay..! If there's anything you'll let me know, right?" Kendall nodded. Kylie was too busy doing nothing. Yet she preferred being silent.

*******

"I really like this place." Kendall smiled. They were halfway through their meals.

"Kenny who did you meet in the fashion week?" Kim asked changing the previous subject. All eyes focused on Kendall.

"Well. Many names. Let's see." She thought for a second. "Karlie and jourdan and Joan and oh Kate Moss. And Doutzen? Miranda.. Stella.."

"What about Cara?" Kourt asked.

"Yeah her too." Kendall stated as casually as she could manage.

"Nice." Kim nodded with interest.

Kendall's facial expression softened a bit when Cara's name was mentioned. Kanye frowned.

Kendall had been texting throughout the whole lunch. No one noticed it except for Khloe. She was sitting right beside Kendall and she saw her smile every time her phone vibrated. Khloe smiled. This was probably one lucky guy!

Kendall excused herself for bathroom and left her phone on the table. Khloe was about to get involved in the conversation when Kendall's phone vibrated. She fought the urge to check her message. 'Fuck it' she thought and grabbed Kendall's phone going through her texts.

Cara? Cara delevingne? Why was she sending Kendall all these flirty and sweet messages.

"Holy.. Fuck." Khloe put the phone back immediately a second before Kendall appeared. "Kenny.. We need to talk." Khloe muttered only for Kendall to hear.

*******

Thank you form reading guys! And let me know what you would want Khloe to do? Your opinions will be considered, I promise.

Also votes, reads, opinions and especially comments are very much appreciated :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.1K 3.1K 34
READ THE FIRST BOOK, 'HER' BEFORE READING THIS!! Kendall get's into an accident. Cara starts her acting career.
62K 1.1K 16
Cara Delevingne: She's the badass popular chic who doesn't give a fuck what people say about her. She's a womanizer. One look and you'll fall for her...
541K 10.3K 48
Should I smile because were friends? Or should I cry because that's the only thing we can ever be? -Cara It's so hard to pretend to be friends with...
52.9K 1.2K 32
This is one of the most serious story of mine. Please read guys. I am inspired. Sorry for my first and second story.