I Swear This Time I Mean It (...

By amarie19xoxo

Ariel Simmons always wanted to be a WWE Diva. She finally got her dream job. She knew it was going to be hard... More

First Day
Dive Bar
Gym / Flashbacks
Day Off
Heading Home
Home at Last
The Date
Storyline
To The Concert
Wow.
Happiest Woman Alive
Smackdown
The Fight/Flashback
Day Off Date
Live Show
Distance?
Pre-Raw Fun
Raw
The Next Fight
Girls Day Out?
Pre-Awards
Slammy Awards
Make Up
Good Morning
A/N
We're Going On A Date?
The Big Night
Trouble?
Hospital
The News
Small Bump
The Bosses
Anxiety
The Announcement
It's Time
Congratulations Are In Order
Bedtime
What's Happening?
Hurt

New Scripts

1.1K 30 2
By amarie19xoxo

"Hey there baby." I heard Colby say before I had even crossed the threshold of the room.

"How'd you know it was me. I could've been one of the girls, hell I could've even been one of the guys." I said with a laugh.

"I know your footsteps. I pay attention to these things. Besides I made strict orders that you were the only person allowed within fifteen feet of this conference room." He said turning around to face me.

"Well then you've got a point babe." I said giggling.

"I've missed you beautiful." He said standing and crossing the room to meet me. Once he reached me he pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my forehead.

"Babe, you've only been away from me for less than five hours."

"Any time spent away from you is an eternity Princess Ariel." He replied with another kiss to my forehead.

"Now, now. Prince Eric are you getting all romantic on me? Have you gone soft?" I said with a small giggle.

"Well my dear princess it's hard to not be romantic with the most beautiful woman in the world by my side." This time he bent down and kissed me.

I know it sounds cliche but this was one of the most perfect kisses I had ever experienced. He was so gentle and sweet about it and it was honestly all I'd ever dreamed as a little girl that kissing would be. After the kiss broke I stood there in a typical romcom fashion in a dazed love haze.

"Earth to babygirl." Colby said snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Hi, hey, yeah. I'm here."

"You feeling okay there babe?" He said with a small chuckle.

"I'm feeling fantastic Mr. Lopez." I said with a smile.

We started putting up decorations throughout the conference room. Setting up took almost four hours between getting all of the chairs and everything in the right place and putting all the actual table decorations down and trying to make it look nice without giving too much away. I didn't want to have people walking in and automatically knowing why they were there. We weren't just making an announcement we were having a party. Tonight we were going all out seeing as the next nine months weren't going to be all that great.

"Are you ready to announce our love to the world tonight babygirl?" Colby asked as he turned to me with the biggest grin on his face.

"Of course I am my love, not like our fans haven't been shipping us together since I joined the business."

"Well yeah, you're right. I just can't wait to see the looks on their faces when the future Mrs. Lopez walks down that ramp with me tonight."

"You really have gone soft Mr. Lopez, being all sweet and romantic. What happened to my badass?"

"Just you wait Princess, you'll see later that your badass is alive and well."

"Is that a threat or a promise Prince Eric?"

"Oh that's a promise babygirl." He winked at me before he closed the distance between us and wrapped me up in his arms. In that moment I knew more than ever before that he was the one for me. I could spend the rest of my life wrapped in those strong arms and be perfectly happy. I heard footsteps approaching from outisde of the conference room but I was far too happy to move.

"Hate to break up the love fest between the two of you but Paul and Stephanie want you in the office real quick before the show gets started!" I heard Joe shout as I turned to face the doorway.

"Yeah, yeah Le, we're coming! Hey, wait didn't Colby tell everyone not to come within fifteen feet of here?" I said with a chuckle.

"Hey, it's not my fault the bosses want you guys but they're busy and the only other two people who know that you guys are here are Jon and I."

"Fine, fine you win."

Colby laughed as I let him go and began walking towards the doors of the conference room. I gave Le (Joe) a quick hug and made my way down the halls to the office with Colby in tow. Upon reaching the door I lifted my hand to knock but Stephanie was already in the process of opening the door by the time my hand had reached it.

"Ariel! Colby! Wonderful to see the two of you! How are you doing Ariel? How is the baby?" Stephanie began gushing the moment she saw me.

"It's good to see you too Stephanie," I said with a laugh as I gave both she and Paul a quick hug. "I am doing well, and the baby seems to be doing just fine too. Colby and I are so excited to tell everyone tonight. We're so thankful to the two of you for letting us use the conference room."

"It's not an issue at all we are so excited for the two of you. I remember when Stephanie and I told everyone the first time we were expecting. It was one of the most beautiful moments of our life. Aside from our wedding, the births of our children and all that happy crap." Paul said with a laugh.

"But aside from all the joy that will soon be entering your life, we need to speak to the both of you about tonight." Stephanie added in a more serious tone.

"Sure, yeah. What's up guys?" Colby chimed in for the first time since we had entered the room.

"Well, tonight Colby, Seth has a match against Randy. We have already spoken to him and informed him that Ariel has a no contact order on her due to the pregnancy and was told that if he strays from tonights script in any way that he will be fired. We refuse to risk the safety of our talent over a petty unrequited crush. With that being said I still want to tell the both of you to be very careful. I wouldn't want anything to go wrong before tonights big announcement." Colby and I nodded calmly as Stephanie spoke to us.

"Now, with that being said the two of us wish you both the best of luck walking out to that arena together tonight and with the announcement later. We will be there in the back for support. Have a great night guys." Paul finished speaking and directed Colby and I to the door.

The walk to Colby's locker room was a rather silent one. I couldn't tell what was going on inside his head. I had all faith in him not to destroy tonight but Randal was always a wild card. Sometimes he listens to the bosses and others he doesn't. You would think that tonight he would want to in order to keep his job, but then again who knows. We turned the corner into his room and closed the door behind us. He immediately started getting ready for the show to begin, taking his time getting his gear on. I began putting my escort outfit for the night on but the silence was beginning to get to me.

"Prince Eric, I can't read you right now. Tell me what's going on in that beautiful mind of yours my love." I cooed trying to sound as sweet as I possibly could.

"I'm just worried sweetheart," He shruged. "I know that Paul and Stephanie told Randal that if he strayed from the script tonight that he would be fired but I don't know if that would be enough to stop him." He broke off and looked up for a minute before sighing, "I just don't want anything to go wrong tonight. I want everything to be perfect for the announcement of our relationship and of our child tonight. I'm not going to let him spoil anything."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and gently pulled me into his lap. He kissed me and snuggled his head into the crook of my neck. I'd never seen him like this before. I've seen him cuddly and loving but this was beyond any normal behavior. Something was off, I just couldn't quite put my finger on what it was. So like any good fiancee would do I held him close to me and let him have his moment. I wanted to know all of the story but I wasn't going to push for an explaination right now.

Five minutes later a stage assistant knocked on the dressing room door. I stood and walked over to open it.

"Ariel, you and Colby are due at the gorilla in five. Good luck out there." The short pixie-haired girl I recognized as Leah turned and walked away as quickly as she had knocked on the door.

"Well my love, it's time to face the music." I said turning to Colby.

"You're right, it's now or never sweetheart." He replied with a small smile.

He stood and walked to meet me at the doorway. His eyes were looking a little red which concerned me even more. The man who never cries was obviously just tearing up and there was nothing I could do about it. He grabbed my hand and together we walked to the gorilla. Randy stood there waiting for us and gave an awkward glance our way before his music hit and he began his saunter down to the ring. A few seconds later I heard Seth's music hit as we both looked at each other and took a deep breath.

We stepped out hand in hand and began walking down the ramp towards the ring. The arena errupted with cheers and clapping. Everyone had been waiting for this for the longest time and I was glad we could finally give it to them. When we got to the ring Seth held the ropes open for me so I could make my way into the ring. I glanced over to Randy who just smirked and mouthed 'Hi Kassondra' in my direction. Which in turn made Seth take a protective step towards me. The refs motioned for me to leave the ring and Seth held the ropes so I could make my way out before the match began. He ushered the two of them into their respective corners and with one swift move of his hand, the bell rang.

xxxxxxxx

Hey!! Long time no update right! Sorry guys, I've been super busy. I just recently graduated high school and I have been working non stop. Thank you for staying loyal to the story and for continuing to tell me to update. It's good to know that people still care about the story even after all this time. Thank you fro all the love xoxo

More from Ariel and Colby to come soon.

P.S. I know I switched to saying Seth towards the end and I just want to let you guys know when it involves the show I will be referring to all wrestlers by their wrestling names. When not involving wrestling their real names will be used.

xxxxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 140 17
I have been in the wrestling business for at least six years. Mostly in the Indy's. But I have traveled from the U.S. to Ireland to Japan and all aro...
44.2K 1.2K 29
Time goes by..every minute,every second..im asking myself 'What did I do?'..my memory..day by day their all come back and I hope I dont lose one of i...
16.4K 216 12
Becky and I met in NXT, we clicked almost instantly. Like most relationships. We started out as friends. Two years after our main roster call ups, in...
3.4K 168 41
Catherine Michaels, was last seen 2 months ago. She has come back after a heartbreaking experience and she isn't quite who she used to be. Will the f...