Dive Bar

"Hello!" I shouted when I approached the corner where my fellow divas and superstars were.

I got a few mumbled hey's and hello's from varied co-workers but i think my favorite greeting was the bear hug I recieved with a complementary beer from Randy. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Colby tense up as his hand tightened around his beer bottle.

"Hey everyone! Shut up!" He shouted at the chattering wrestlers, "I would like to propose a toast to our new diva Ariel Simmons for a great win in her debut match against the fabulous Layla", He tilted his beer bottle in her direction as she nodded. "Here's to a happy and healthy career!" He continued. "CHEERS!" He shouted with the return of multiple return shouts.

The whole night was sort of a blur. Everyone got smashed, except Phil of course. He just drank a lot of soda. I talked to a few of the diva's like Natalya and the Bella Twins. I met a lot of the roster but by the end of the night I was plastered. Most of the other wrestlers had taken cabs but I took my car like a moron. Rather than drive back to the hotel everyone was staying at, I asked Phil to drive me and my car back considering he was the only sober one. He agreed to do so. We got back to the hotel and I thanked him as I went up to my room. I was too lazy to take another shower and was off the smell of beer and mozarella sticks considering it was 3 am. Thank god tomorrow was an off day.

I quickly slipped into my pajama's and then I crawled into my bed adn closed my eyes, happily drained from the amazing day I had. Not even two seconds after my head hit the pillow there was a loud knocking at my door. I opened it to see Colby looking dazed, confused and drunk as hell. Seeing him like that made me sober up almost immediately. I had no choice but to figure out what to do with him. I couldn't just leave him like this.

"Ariel, I'm sorry" He stutterd and slurred out. "Pleaseeeforgive meee."

I pulled him into my hotel room not wanting to leave him slurring and drunk as hell out in the hallway.

"Ariell i'msorryimissyoui'msorry" His words were mashing together and he was now sobbing.

I've always known this man couldn't handle his liquor but this is the worse i have ever seen him. By the way his eyes were beginning to close and the way he was slightly slumping over I knew he was about to knock out. So I placed him on the couch I had in my room and covered him with a spare blanket hoping he would be better in the morning.

I spent two hours just watching him making sure he was okay. I finally couldn't take it anymore I was so drained that no matter how hard I tried to keep my eyes open I couldn't. It was 5 in the morning and though the sun was beginning to shine, everything was silent. I slipped into a sleep-coma.