Live Show

The next morning we woke up parked next to the hotel that we were all supposed to stay in. I rolled over to face Colby to see he wasn't there. I put some decent clothes on and stepped out of our bus. All the buses were congregated together and I saw April walking to her bus.

"Hey April, have you seen Colby?" I caught her and asked.

"Yeah, he's been unloading bags from your bus all morning. He's probably in your hotel room." She responded cheerfully.

"Thanks girl!" I said as she gave me a quick hug and walked toward her bus.

I headed into the hotel and asked what room Colby Lopez and Ariel Simmons were booked in. The service lady gave me the second key to room 613. I took the elevator up to the sixth floor. When I opened the door to our room Colby was putting our belongings into a dresser that was in the room. We were going to be in Nashville for almost a week and a half due to our live shows, taping of Raw and Smackdown and the Slammy Awards (that were being specially televised live on Saturday). I walked further into the room to see Jon and Le(Joe/Roman) sitting on our bed talking to Colbs.

"Bro, if you're gonna do it you gotta do it soon. She's got that storyline with Randy and it's getting kind of heavy." Jon said. I hung back so I could hear what they were talking about.

"Jon, I don't think she would do anything besides stick to the script to keep her job. She is in love with Colby and has been since she was 13. He told us all about it. Or do you not pay that much attention?" Le said at Jon but in general.

"Guys I'm not worried about it or him or the stupid storyline. I just am afraid to do it because we just got back together, what? Two weeks ago. I don't want her to think it's too soon and scare her away. I can't lose her again." I heard Colby say to the two of them.

"Alright man, you just gotta do it when you think the timin is right." Jon said to him.

"For once I agree with psycho here. Do it when you think it's right." Le replied.

That is when I fully closed the door and made my presance in the room known. I walked over to Le and gave him a hug. I felt like I hadn't seen him in ages. I had met him briefly before I entered Raw. He came in to do a thing for NXT and we became friends. I hugged Jon too just to be fair, but we really didn't have a backstory. Lastly I walked over to my darling boyfriend and wraped my arms around his neck. I gave him a huge kiss not caring who is in the room or who was watching.

"What was that for babe?" Colby asked when I broke the kiss.

"No specific reason babyy. You weren't beside me when I woke up to kiss so, I figured I'd give you extra kisses now." I said happily.

"Fine by meeeee." He said laughing going in for another kiss.

"Hey, hey woah. I don't need to see more." Jon said shielding his eyes.

Le rolled his eyes. I couldn't tell if it were at me or if it were at Jon and his dumb comments. Colby let go of me and I began helping him put away the clothes we had packed. I thought it was really cute that he was wearing the sweatshirt we had bought the day before.  Only my boyfreind would wear basketball shorts and a sweatshirt in mid June. I really couldn't say anything against him, because wehn i looked down I realized I da also tossed on my sweatshirt with cotton shorts.  I also realized in that moment that I was barefoot. Whoops.

The guys left the room a few seconds later. I don't think they knew what to do in a couple-y situation. I didn't really mind. Colbs and I had about six hours to kill before we had to be in the arena for our live show. I decided that we were going to spend those six hours in our bedroom watching movies on netflix and cuddling. While we were watching an episode of The Walking Dead, my mind shifted to the conversation I had walked in on earlier. I didn't know exactly what the guys were talking about but I'm sure I have a pretty good idea. Colby is going to propose.

I started having a mini panic attack. Marriage. Wow. That meant planning and time away from work and what if I have a baby that's maternity leave and my career just started. I don't know if I could do that. Colby must have sensed that something was off because he wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me closer to him before kissing my forehead and whispering an 'I love you' into my hair. I closed my eyes and clung to him ofr dear life. I was honestly so lucky to have him back and even if proposing meant all that I would be 100% okay with that.

I ended up opening my eyes to Colby shaking me at 6:00 telling me I had to get up and get ready for the live show. The show was scheduled for 8:00 so we have plenty of time but we have to be at the arena for 7:30. I put my stuff into my bag and Colby did the same. Before leaving our hotel room I remembered to toss on some flip-flops so I wasn't walking around randomly barefoot. We all had rental cars waiting for us in the parking lot of the hotel. It was pretty great honestly. After recieving a few adoring stares Colby and I finally found ours. We got in and headed off.

When we arrived at the venue we checked the match listing for the night. Both Colby and I had matches tonight. Me and Paige against Aj and Nikki Bella, it ought to be fun considering we all were great friends at this point. Colby and Jon were set to go at it again. I don't think anyone was ever going to get over the Seth and Dean thing at this point. Only if everyone realized that they were still best friends backstage. Hello, can you say kayfabe. But it was whatever, Colby loves going out and putting on a show. He lives to get a reaction out of the crowd. He loves hearing the booing and he loves to know that everyone hates him for what he did. It was his job to elicit this response and he knew he was doing it right.

We both went our seperate wasy to go get ready for our matches. See the only difference is, I got stopped halfway to my locker room by Randy.

"Hey baby." He said coming onto me. His breath smelled like alcohol.

"Randy," I said pushing him away, "What are you doing? This is a live show. There are no promos to be shot, you can stop pretending now."

"Oh babygirl I'm not pretending. Come on you know you love the Viper." He said trying his best to flirt.

"Randal. Cut it out. Are you drunk?" I asked.

"I'm fine baby, how bout you come back to my locker room." He said winking attempting to wrap his arm around my waist. I saw it coming so I quickly moved away and ran to my locker room.

I quickly got ready for my match and sat on the courch processing everything that just happened. Just when I thought everything was okay I stood up to head out to my match. But my phone buzzed before I could even take a step.

Sexy Viper: I'm going to get you baby. You will love me.

I froze re reading the text over and over again. I was so afraid but I didn't want to get Colby involved just yet. I stepped out of my dressing room to see Paige coming out of hers. We headed out to the ring together which made me feel a lot safer. The match went by in a blur. Paige and I won of course like we were told to but Aj and Nikki put up one hell of a fight.

Paige walked me back to my locker room after the match was over. It was almost as if she could sense that something was up. I got changed and then met Colby at his locker room. He won against Dean, as he was told. Their matches were always fire though. We wordlessly got into the car and headed back to the hotel. We got in and both got ready for bed. We again wordlessly climbed in next to each other and cuddled up. The silence was suffocating to me after everything that happened tonight, but I knew he was tired. I thought about telling him what Randal did, but I decided against it. Randy was drunk. It was no big deal. Colby didn't need to know right? I glanced over at him and he was out like a light anyway. I decided it'd be best to leave him in the dark.

xxxxxxxx

Hey guys! Disclaimer: I know Randy isn't really like that. I just need him to play that kind of character. Thank you for reading. I love you all xoxo.

xxxxxxxx