Girls Day Out?

I woke up to see April in the kitchen area with Colby. I didn't move because I didn't want them to see that I was awake. So I cracked my eyes open a little bit and just listened in.

"Ariel didn't want to lose her job Colby it wasn't her fault." April whispered heatedly.

"She could have done something." He whisper shouted back. "But she didn't move she just stood there. She could've just grabbed Randy's hand and kissed him and pulled him backstage or something. Anything that would make him stop going after me." He continued to whisper shout.

"Colby he was scaring her. He threatened her. Constantly. He threatened to go after her if she didn't go along and he threatened to mess with you even worse than he already did. He was tring to save you Colby. She was doing what she thought was best for you. She was trying to save you." She said raising her voice a little bit above a whisper.

"Oh yeah, sure I bet that's what she told you." Colby said back.

"Told me?" April questioned, "No she showed me." She responded.

I watched Colby's eyes begin to widen as April walked towards my direction. I closed my eyes fully not wanting her to see that I was awake. She reached over to the stand next to my bed and grabbed my cellphone. She brought it over to Colby so that he could type in the password. After I watched him do that she navigated through my text messages and found the ones that Randy had sent to me.

I watched as Colby passed through emotion after emotion. I saw jealousy, sadness, and then anger. As I watched the scene unfold the anger began to course through his body. He put my phone down on the table and clenched his fists.

"Orton is going to get it. He is not getting away with any of this so easily." Colby whispered, his voice full of anger.

"Colby you can't let her know that you know. I wasn't supposed to tell you any of this. Save your anger at Randy for work. It will play well for your storyline." April responded.

"Fine. Fine. whatever you say. But I am not okay with any of this." He said back.

"Are you at least going to forgive Ariel?" April asked trying to help me out.

"No. I can't. Not yet at least. She could have said something to him. She could have told me what was going on. She could have done something. And she did nothing. I am not okay with that." Colby responded.

"You know what Colby. That's kind of a really bullshit cop out. You should put more faith in her and maybe try to see things from her side of the fence. But you're not. I can't deal with this anymore. It's too early in the morning, Ariel is going to be waking up soon, and you obviously aren't going to try to do anything to change what is going on right now. I think it is best that you leave." April said to him obviously fed up with the way the conversation was going.

"Yeah. I'm gone." Colby said in a very rude manner before leaving the hotel room.

I heard the door close and decided I would lay in bed for a little while longer. I heard April sit down on her bed and let out a puff of air. I listened as she began to type away on her iphone. Probably talking to Phil. She must miss him now that he isn't touring with us.

A few minutes later I decided that it would be a good time to get out of bed. I rolled over and sat up, I went to reach for my phone pretending to not have known where it was.

"Oh sweetie your phone is on the table. I programmed my number into it this morning for you and I forgot to put it back." April said to me noticing my fake confusion.

"Ok thank you very much April." I said crawling out of bed and walking over to get my phone.

"So today I figured that we could have a girls day. I already ventured to Colby's hotel room to get your belongings so that you could get ready," She said nodding to my suitcases and athletic bag. "Maybe we could hit the mall and buy you an outfit for the Slammy Awards this weekend. I hear you are going to be a presenter and that you are nominated for the 'Breakout Diva of the year Award'." She said with a smile.

"That sounds great to me. Just let me hop in a shower and get ready and then we can go." I responded cheerfully even though I was feeling anything but cheerful.

She nodded and then I walked over to my suitcase and dug out an outfit to put on after I got out of the shower. I grabbed my bag that had all my special shower stuff in it and so I took it into the bathroom and got in. After I showered I got dressed and walked out of the bathroom. April was already ready so we headed right out the door. And for the first time in a long time I could actually say that I was excited to do something that didn't involve or revolve around Colby.

xxxxxxxx
Just a short filler/set up chapter for what is next.
Thank you for reading and voting !
I love you all xoxo
xxxxxxxx