Raw

"Ahh Colby, Ariel! There you two are!" Shouted Paul walking in our direction.

For a second Colby and I looked at each other thinking that we may have been caught and in trouble.

"I've been searching for you two everywhere. Where have you been?" Paul asked.

"Sorry sir, we just got here." I said looking at him apologetically.

"It's my fault that we are late Sir, don't blame Ariel." Colby said to Paul.

"I'm not blaming either one of you. Frankly I don't care. I just wanted to personally inform you of the predicament you have been put in for the night." Paul said to the two of us in a business like voice.

"Predicament?" Colby asked slightly concerned.

"Yes. You two are in a tag match tonight. But you are not partners. Colby you will be teaming with April. Ariel, you will be teammates with Randal. Colby is turning face now that his storyline has turned from being the Authority's prodigal son, to going after the 'middle child' of the Authority as the fans like to call him, Randy Orton. This will be Kassandra's new designation. She will be a heel until, the storyline sees it fit for her and Seth to be together. She will then turn on Randy and turmoil will ensue. However, Ariel, you may NOT, I repeat may not let your character change and take 'Seth's' side until the script says so. I apologize because I know that the both of you are a couple but I know that you are strong enough to handle this." He said pausing giving us a second to soak in what he just said and to hand us two copies of the new script.

"Oh and Colby, this means that Seth is no longer a part of the Authority so, you will also be a target of Stephanie and I. We still love you both because we are a family here at the WWE, remember it is all just part of a storyline. Thank you, good luck tonight." He added before turning on his heel to let us prepare for our matches.

"Babe this is going to get very hectic." Colby said looking at me.

"It's not going to be very hectic for me, It's going to be hectic for you. But just remember what Paul said. He's doing it because he thinks that you're strong enough to handle it." I responded with a smile. Colby didn't seem to buy it though.

"But-" I cut him off by pecking his lips before he could say anything more.

"Babe, don't worry okay? I am sure that the match tonight is going to be perfectly fine and then you're just going to start getting more attention now that you have split from the Authority. They're trying to boost your career my love. This is good for you." I said trying to pep talk him.

"I guess you're right honey. I'm going to go get ready for the match and read up on the new script. I suggest you do the same princess." He said giving me a quick hug and kiss before walking away from me.

I walked toward my dressing room, a small room off the main Diva's locker room. I closed the door and sat down on the computer chair sitting in the room. I opened up the copy of the script that was handed to me. I looked at what was set for tonight's events.

Colby and April would go out to the ring and await me and Randal's arrival, Colby glaring at him the entire time we walked out. (Not hard to believe.) Randal and I would bicker about who would start out the match, ultimately deciding on me. April and I would go at it.. blah... blahh... blah. Then Colby and Randy would go in and fight for a while, tagging April and I back in not long after. I go for the pin get the three count and then Randal steps into the ring with me as Colby tries to step over to me, punches him in the face and then walks out with me.

It didn't seem all that complicated however I really wasn't very fond of the idea of Colby and Randal being in the ring together, I had no choice, it was our jobs and we knew how to do them. There was a sticky note attatched to the edge of the first page from Stephanie.