Ben's texts

By AuradonTexts

The king of Auradon may not be as perfect as he seems... Does he mind you spying on his conversations? Shhhh... More

Doug
Mal
Carlos
Belle
Jay
Mal
Audrey
Evie
Beast
Doug
Evie
Doug
Chad
Mal
Evie
Carlos
Jane
Jay
Chad
Doug
Jay
Chad
Carlos
Mal
Evie
Mal
Carlos
Jane
Doug
Jay
Evie
Mal
Mal
Beast
Mal
Evie
Belle
Audrey
Carlos
Jay
Beast
Jay
Jay
Mal
Audrey
Carlos
Jay
Evie
Jay
Doug
Doug
Evie
Mal
Jay
Doug
Chad
Lonnie
Mal
Doug
Evie
Doug
Doug
Mal
Evie
Doug
Jay
Mal
Carlos
Jane
Mal
Beast
Evie
Carlos
Jay
Doug
Jane
Evie
Jay
Beast
Fairy Godmother
Mal
Doug
Mal
Doug
Words from the writer

Jay

1.1K 50 1
By AuradonTexts

[12:00 P.M]
Ben: Jay, you're good with girls, right?
Jay: I usually am, but right now, I can't figure ANYTHING out about girls..
Ben: What?! What is happening to the world?!
Jay: don't ask me. I'm just trying to survive the day...
Ben: okay... What's wrong?
Jay: I never realized how COMPLICATED girls are!!
Ben: .. The world... Is ending.. Everything's going wrong!
Jay: I actually don't know what's happening.... One minute she's good.. Then she is an angry monster!
Ben: ooohhhhh... Audrey?
Jay: ya huh
Ben: yeah.. She's.. Unusual..
Jay: NOW you tell me this..
Ben: well... Just take it from someone who used to date her... One minute she's all, "Benny Boo!" The next, "don't come near me!"
Jay: yeah.. I've noticed..
Ben: so.. What do we do? We're two guys, who are both having girl problems... Who's going to help the other?
Jay: wait.. You too?
Ben: yeah, that's why I texted you in the first place... But.. Now you're having girl problems too... And I don't know what to do.. You've never had this happen before..
Jay: I know!! It's so weird..
Ben: yeah.. You get used to it.
Jay: is this how it is for most guys?
Ben: yes... Because they are very complicated..
Jay: well, what's your problem? I might STILL have SOME way to navigate girls...
Ben: well.... It was about Mal and my date... And I didn't know if I reacted well or not..
Jay: ah.. Dates.. The bane of our existence...
Ben: true.. But, I want to help you first... We can talk about my problem later. What's the Audrey problem?
Jay: you dated her. So you probably know what happened... NOTHING! At least.. Nothing I know about... She just suddenly.. Snapped I guess. One minute she was laughing, then she just started shouting..
Ben: what did she start yelling about?
Jay: she wasn't coherent...
Ben: yeah... She does that.. What could you make out?
Jay: I can't believe I this.. Stop staring at me like an idiot... How can you not care about... And then she stormed off.. But I couldn't catch what "I didn't care about." And that's it.
Ben: oh... Whenever she says that... It usually means..
Jay: usually means.. What?
Ben: she was talking before.. And you missed something. Either that, or there's an "important event" that you forgot.. Or.. The worst.. She got a haircut, and a mani/pedi and you didn't notice..
Jay: how do I know which one it was? I mean... Haircut stuff I can easily figure out. The other stuff I can't.
Ben: you never know.... That's the problem... I can ask Jane for you... She hangs with Audrey all the time.
Jay: go ahead and ask.
Ben: okay. I'll report back!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 475 18
to: eviequeen@auradonmail.com from: dragonmal4@auradonmail.com subject: feelings hey, princess, it's me, mal. this is stupid, but i really want to g...
10.9K 487 10
Auradon has the image of the picture perfect people who have gone through things due to the hands of evil, but what happens when evil comes to them...
129K 2K 28
Descendants 1, 2, &3 Gina, daughter of Gaston, her father never liked her, because he never wanted a daughter, she always goes to her older brother G...
41.1K 777 21
Completed. When Prince Ben was 10 he would take visits to the isle with his father. One day he met a girl by the name of Mal. They connected quickly...