Boo Bear's the Bad Boy (Being...

By gittabug

"Don't even try it, Louis," I warned him. "I'm a risk taker, once, there was a stop sign, I didn't stop," he... More

Boo Bear's the Bad Boy (Louis Tomlinson and Eleanor Calder Fan Fic)
Chapter 1~ The Beginning
Chapter 2 ~ Fluttering Kiss
Chapter 3 ~ Brittany
Chapter 4 ~ After it All
Chapter 5 ~ The Fight
Chapter 6~ Starbucks
Chapter 7~ Starting Over
Chapter 8~ Choices
Chapter 9~ Why, Lou?
Author's Note
Chapter 10~ Time for Goodbye's
Chapter 11~ Best Friends
Chapter 12~ Concert Time
Chapter 13~ He's Back
Chapter 14~ Change
Chapter 15~ Not What It Seems (Part 1)
Chapter 17~ I Would

Chapter 16~ Not What It Seems (Part 2)

1.4K 57 23
By gittabug

Hey guys, I know it's been a while but we were really busy and you got 30 votes and 15 comments! This story has over 10,000 reads, more than 250 votes and 90 comments! Thanks for all the support, we're really grateful for all the encouragement and compliments! We love you all <33

~Aria and Z

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eleanor's POV

Stepping into the diner, I looked around for Chris and found him in a matter of seconds. He looked nervous and didn't notice me walk up to him until I cleared my throat.

"Oh hey El... could we maybe take a seat so I can um tell you s-some things?" he asked, stuttering and now I was getting scared. It couldn't be that bad, right? 

“I’m so, so sorry,” was the first thing he said. 

“You didn’t do anything, well, I think you didn’t do anything. Why are you so sad? Is it me?” I asked. I felt worried all of a sudden.

“No, you could never do anything like that. It’s just that… well, yesterday, I got a call from my superior,” he stopped.

“That’s the person that’s in charge of you in the army right?” I asked unsire.

 “Yeah, he said that they were short on people at… at the Mexican border. He picked his best soldiers, and I was one of them. I’m so sorry but he said that it pays more and I need the cash. But either way I would’ve had to go. I have no say in this. I never wanted to leave you,” he finished.

“Who says we have to breakup just because you’re going to the Mexican border and guard it and stuff like that. We don’t have to end.” I choked up on my words. It was just like the first time he left.

Flashback

“Laur!” I screamed.

 I tackled her into a hug! "It’s Chrissy’s birthday! What should we do for him?” I pretended to panicked. I had something amazing planned but it wasn't until next week. 

“You’re such a bad friend!” Lauren accused.

 “How dare you say that? What about you?” I asked.

 "I got him a present. A pre-ordered copy of his favourite book. Insurgent.” She smirked at me.

 “How?! That is not possible! It’s not out for another three months!” It was unbelievable! Too bad mine was better. Not trying to be boastful but it was! Maybe only a little bit better.

 “My mum knows the author’s publisher’s cousin’s best friend,” she stated simply.

 “All I did was get him a few shirts and…” I smiled evilly, I had a few tricks up my sleeve.

 “And…” Lauren asked me to finish my sentence.

 “Tickets to Imagine Dragon!” I screamed, showing her the three tickets.

 “No way! I thought they were sold out!” She screamed in excitement.

 “Nope, I got the last three,” I said proudly.

 We heard the door open and we tackled him in a hug. It was still awkward for me and Chris but we didn’t talk about it.  Once we let him go, he had a grim look on his face. His eyes were bloodshot from a lack of sleep, dark circles outlined the bottom of his eyes. 

 “What’s wrong?” Lauren asked, concerned about her best friend.

 “Well, I decided to join the army. I start in two days,” and with that, I started crying. I cried at the loss of my best friend, I cried that I might not see him again, I cried because it might be my fault he did it in the first place.

END OF FLASHBACK

"That's wimpy," I said, speaking my mind.

"Excuse me?" I felt him getting mad.

"You say that just because you're going to guard a stupid Mexican border thing, you can't be with me!" I was raising my voice but what else could I do. I didn't feel as bad as I did when Louis betrayed me, I knew it was love, but this, it was just... a lost friendship

"No! I know it's been a few years but you can't stick to the past! I know that you've never really gotten over Louis! You know why, you never got closure, no reason, no nothing. If you asked him, mabe he'd tell you but you were too darn stupid to see that he was perfect for you! Grow up! What was in the past, leave it there and move on, don't blame him for somthing that happened, what? A year ago? El, he is sorry for what he did! He even contacted me, asking if I had your new number. No sleezy player would do that for a girl," he finished, his words said one thing but his eyes said another thing in total.

"I know, but what if I don't want to grow up! You don't define me, I define me! I am still young, why can't you accept I'm not perfect, I don't want to grow up! I hate how people say that you are who you say you are, but then they tell me what to do. Someone like you, Chris!" I slipped out by accident.

Once he heard that, his face was red, and not from embarrassment, it was from anger. "You know what, El, I've tried to help you. You may hate me, but I'm only trying to help you. Louis is good for you. If you can't see that then I don't know what to do. I'm leaving either way, and I'd rather not leave on a bad note with you. I love you, El, I do. But Louis had you first and you should be with him," he said painfully.

"I love you, too. I'm sorry, it wasn't meant to come out. I hate it when people try to define me," I laughed softly. "But what if Louis isn't good for me and you are good for me?" 

"You can't live your life on 'what ifs'. If there's a cliff, jump. Who knows what's going to be at the end of the fall. It may be scary and frightening. But when you look back, you'll smile at the experiance."

"I know what would happen if i jumped off a cliff, I would die, but you're right. I'm going to miss you so much. Remember to say goodbye to Lauren. She would kill you if you didn't."

He laughed and nodded. I stood up and hugged him. I kissed him on his cheeck and thanked him again softly in his ear. I basically ran out of the store, almost bumping into two people, they grabbed my forearm before I fell. 

"Are you ok?" A think british accent asked me. 

I looked up to see 2/5 of One Direction, Liam and Zayn. Liam had his hair buzzed and the last time I saw him in person, he had the bieber cut. Zayn chuckled in front of me, his hand still grabbed my forearm. 

"What is it? Is there something on my face?" I asked, self consciously touching my face. 

"No, it's just that we've been standing here for a minute and you were just staring at us like you were deep in thought," Liam laughed. 

"Wow, very funny. Hahaha." I sarcastically said. "It's just I haven't seen you guys in a long time and you look different."

"El, Louis used to be this naturally fun person but he changed when you left. He was depressed for months, and wouldn't eat or sleep. But finally, he learned that he had to get over you, and no matter how many times he said he said he was over you, we could see in his eyes, he wasn't. I know that you think that what he did was bad, but what he did isn;t what it seems like. Even if we could tell you, it isn't our responsibility and the right to tell you," Liam explained to me with a sympathetic voice. 

"First Harry and Niall, then you and Zayn, I think you're missing 1/5 direction but I wouldn't mind not seeing him," I said.

"Look, El, please talk to him. Here's our address, just talk to him," Zayn pleaded. He grabbed a pen and wrote down the address on my forearm.

"Fine, I'll go. If you get me a cookie," I suggested. 

Once they had gotten me a cookie, I headed out. I hailed a cab and got in, telling them the address that was updaise down on my forearm. We reached there in about 15 minutes. I stood by the door and paced. Once I got the courage, I knocked. 

When the door opened, I saw a bed head Louis, no shirt and his pants were wrinkled. I stood my ground, making myself saty there and not run away like the cowards i was. 

"El?" he asked wide eyed. 

"Hi," I said brethless. 

"Louis, are you coming back to bed?" A squeaky voice said.

A familiar blond hair, blue eyes girl came out with only a towel around her body. 

"Brittany?" I asked. 

She smirked at me, confirming my suspicions. This girl came at the worst times. She had made my life a living hell and she kissed Louis, before we got together, but that didn't make it any better. And she was now sleeping with him, at least I think she was, actually, no.. I know she was sleeping with him. 

"I guess it exacly what it seems," I muttered and ran out of there. Never looking back. One, was because I would fall if I did, and second, I'm scared of what I would see. 

Louis' POV

It was never meant to be like this

Flashback

I looked at the responses on Twitter, some of them were the nicest ones I've ever seen, but some just had language that should not be put on the internet. But one comment I saw caught my eye. 

'I hear you're dating someone, is she your beard or something? LARRY STYLINSON FTW!' 

I glanced at the comment, if this was one of the mild ones for me, I didn't want to see what El would get, no one should deal with hate like this. I dropped onto my bed. I groaned in frustration. Sometimes, I wished I could earn money and sing, but just not be famous, is it possible? 

"Lou, what's wrong?" Brittany asked. She started working for us as a fashion wardrobe person. I tried to avoid her for as long as possible but when she needs to choose what you should wear, it gets pretty hard. 

"El knows nothing about what it's like, getting hate, how fast the rumours spread. I wish there was a way that I could just show her that it's dangerous. She's too nice to care about her own well being, she would only care if it affected her family. But that's what I love about her. She doesn't care about herself. But I don't want her to live a life where she's getting hate and can do nothing about it, she will do nothing about it, just so she won't hurt someone's feeling. How could I show her?" I asked her. 

Then she told me her genius plan. 

We were going to pretend for me to kiss some random girl, it would only look like it but we wouldn't. I had called El and texted her about it. But she never replied. Now that it was time, I was getting nervous, I wasn't sure about wheather to go through with it but it was the only way, and El knew. Brittany had a smug smile on her face but it was probably just because she thought of it. 

She came up close, making sure there was a camera hidden, so that it was easy to take the picture. I went close to her, careful not to touch her lips, but once the door flew open, she kissed me hard, holding me to her, once I got out of her hold, I turned, and the sight I saw broke my heart. 

Eleanor stood there, silently crying. I reached out but she took a step back. I retracted my hand. I turned, seeing Brittany's smirking... she had planned it all along, the whole time. I felt my anger rise but before I could do anything, I heard a series of footsteps echoing through the hall. I turned back around, El stood there, mad, she opened her mouth, angry words pouring out of her mouth but I didn't hear anything, my mind blocked it out, I couldn't stand what she said. I know, I'm a cat, as scared as one at least. 

With that, she turned and left, and me being a wimp, stood there. There was nothing else I could do. 

Flashback over

I had told the boys after that and never really had enough courage to tell her what happened. But now, I wasn't going to lose that chance, The stupid thing with Brittany really wasn't what it seemed like! And I would make her listen to me, because I would not go through this again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fav song of the moment on the side!~Aria

Written by Aria :)

Written and edited by Z :)

Oh, and if you get 25 votes for this chapter and about 6 comments, we'll update sooner :) thanks for all the support! ily all cookie! :* 

(I am not going to have you get that amount tho, I realized it's summer and I should update to keep you all happy) ~Aria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8M 282K 46
He's popular. I have one friend. He's outgoing. I'm quiet. He has a girlfriend. I'm alone. I'm shy and he's purely arrogant. But they say like fo...
390 49 23
Drifting through the days with her group of friends, Sammy only cared about escaping it all with the help of casual sex, drugs, and alcohol until she...
3.1K 44 16
"Hello?" i answered my phone "HARRY PASS THE BONG, COME BACK TO BED HARRY, OHH HARRY YES HARRY!!" was all i heard "oh my god helllo?" said a familua...
23.3M 637K 37
CAUTION CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. "Say it, Allison," he said, his voice low as he trapped me against the rough wall. A shiver ran down my spine, his...