Chapter 5 ~ The Fight

cookies/snappies/chocolate <--official order now

read, please, love, vote, do whatever the hell you want (oh yeah I don't swear in realy life, just in books! Trust me) 

Love you!<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV

Still flashback...

I watched her walk away, my head hanging low. My eyes started to water. I couldn't stand watching her like that. I wanted to tell her so bad but I couldn't and when we kissed, I thought she would scream at me but she didn't. She surprised me and kissed back. I smiled at the memory. But once it was over and I saw her face, I knew she would ask me again. She was the kind of girl who wouldn't take no for an answer. Suddenly, I got this determination to get her back. I wasn't someone to give up on someone or something I wanted.

I ran after her. I didn't have to run far since she wasn't walking that fast. "EL!" I screamed. 

I grabbed her arm and spun her around. She looked at me, rage clear in her eyes. "What do you want from me?!" She asked.

"El, I'm so sorry. But this is a secret I can't tell you," I told her.

"Can't or won't?" she questioned me.

"Um... both... sorta. It's just that-" she cut me off.

"NO! You don't understand. I've been lied by you before. How do I know you won't leave me again because of some stupid reputation. You were selfish, and that made me feel worthless! I was so mad at you for leaving! I can't just forgive you for something like that! I thought I could but I don't think I have it in me to forgive you! You left me for the popular kids. The ones that teased me and made my life a living hell! Then you lied to me, kissed me and now your keeping away the reason that made you lie!" she screamed at me, tears rolling down now.

"El, but, I can't tell you, you'll think of me different and then instead of me leaving you, you'll leave me instead," I said, hoping she wouldn't probe further.

"Well, it looks like you're gonna get the same results anyway," she said walking away.

"NO! El, please listen to me!" I begged her. 

I couldn't think of anything else so I ran in front of her and got down to my knees,put my hands together and begged her, "Please listen to me, El! Please, please, please!" 

She looked at me, "Get up! People are starting to stare," she hissed.

"Only if you'll listen to me," I countered.

"Fine!" she said, finally giving up.

I took her hand and led her to a park bench. She immediately let go as she sat down. "El, I'm so sorry, I know you can't forgive me but accept my apology, at least. We can start over and I can show you that I am really sorry."

"I'm sorry, Louis. I can't. Not now, maybe not ever," she told me. I felt like she just took my heart, ripped it then stomped on it till nothing was left.

"Have you ever felt completely helpess, so lost in your troubles, like life is hopeless," I started singing softly. "Have you ever felt, no matter how hard you try, things will never get better?" 

"She turns, looking at me with such sadness in her eyes. I stood up on the bench, who cares about the old ladies and their dogs, or th babies who cried out at every single thing they saw. Screw them. This was about El. I'd do anything for her, no matter how much of a fool I made myself look. 

I skipped a few verse from the song, singing the part I knew meant the most. "But you know, there's no easy way out, even when your mind starts to doubt, when you hit rock bottom, raise your head high and give them hell." 

People had started turning to stare, I jumped down from the bench, walking slowly to where El stood, shell shocked. "Give me pain, give me scars, then just say to me, say to me, say to me, there goes a fighter." 

I didn't want to do the whole song so I finished there. She looked at me stunned. "That was for you, El, because no matter what you throw at me, I won't give up, I will fight for you, until my last dying breath. I don't care what the cost is, as long as it's you and me against the world, as long you're there in my arms, as long as you're there to take away the pain," I grabbed her hip, pulling her closer to me, I went down to her ear, kissing along her jaw, on the corner of her mouth, before placing a soft and gentle kiss on her cheeks. 

"El, do you forgive me?" I asked

"Not yet, but I haven't lost faith in you. You can change, Lou, I know it," she told me.

But I hadnt heard the last part just her yes. I jumped down and lifted her off the ground. She buried her head in my neck as I spun her around. I put her down and we spent the rest of the day exploring the park. Holding her in my arms felt right, I didn't care what anyone thought of it, I would protect her even with my last dying breath.

"NOOO! I wanna go on the swings!" she said pointing over at the swings.

"The slides are better!" I told her. What? I love slides. 

"Louis!" she complained.

"FINE!! We'll go to the swings!" I said giving up.

She clapped her hands like a little child and ran to the swings. As soon as we got there, I heard her mutter something about the slide.

"TELL ME WHAT YOU SAID, WOMAN!" I yelled.

She looked at me stunned. "I didn't say anything!" 

"WHAT'D YOU SAY, TELL ME NOW OR THE TICKLE MONSTER MIGHT JUST SHOW UP!" I told her loudly.

Her eyes widened. "I said that even if we did go on the slides, you ass wouldn't be able to fit to slide down." 

"I know I said the tickle monster would come if you didn't tell me, but HE'S COMING ANYWAY!" I yelled.

I tackled her to the ground and started tickling her. She started laughing. I lobed her laugh. It was like a little drop of heaven, paradise. Her laugh warmed my heart and made me feel good like warm cookies and milk on a cold winters morning on Christmas. God, when did I become such a girl. I stopped tickling her. 

"Hey, Lou, promise me, that you'll always be by my side, forever?" she asked.

I knew I could keep that promise easily so I said, "I promise."

She might not keep it but I most definitely will. I'll tell her evrything, one day.  I needed to tell her. She might leave me but she'd be breaking a promise but I knew that from today why I had a reason to believe she won't leave me. Because as I'm in love with her, I know she's still in love me. I hope. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~chocolate<3