Chapter 11~ Best Friends

Hey Cookies! OMG!! 125 votes in total and over 5,000+ reads in total!!! I am freakin happy! You guys are the best so I decided to try too post a long one but I make no promises. You guys are the best and here are some new followers I got and sorry if I get any of the usernames wrong! 

AkkshayaAjay, JessicaTaylor273, AbigailLynMoore, IWantACarrot, ILUVleoHOWARD, foREVer1981, Rheylly_LovesCarrots.

That's all and I hope I get more. 

~Aria

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eleanor's POV

I walked away as quick as I could. I squeezed my eyes as tightly as I could, walking towards my car. I unlocked my car and got in. I felt tears slide down my cheeks. Louis just had to say that. We used to be an amazing couple, then he felt that maybe I wasn't good enough or beautiful or skinny enough. He cheats on me instead of just breaking up with me. He broke my heart. And the first time I see him in over a year, and I can already feel myself fall for him. I need back up. 

I dialled Lauren's number. Yeah, we were still friends, best friends. I talked to Chris once in a while but he had decided to enroll in the army. At first I was against it but knowing that he wanted to do this, I was able to accpet it even though I didn't agree with him. Lauren was mad at him for 'endangering his life'. But she was a bit overreacting but she was just protective. And over the years, she had gotten protective over me too. 

"Lauren?" I asked.

"Hey, girly! What's up, you sound sad," she said, concern in her voice. 

"I'm fine," I said, but my voice cracked. "Can you just come over to my place?"

"Sure, I'll be there in 30," she replied and hung up. 

I revved my engine and began the 10 minute drive home. I had finally arrived back. I went into my room and flopped down onto my bed. My eyes began closing and I let sleep over take me. 

"Hey, El wake up. It's me," someone shook me awake.

I groggily opened my eyes to find Lauren there, staring at me. Her hands on her hip. In a posture that said, 'you better tell me everything and so that I can kill whoever made you sad' ya, she was a scary perosn but I needed her in my life. She was my best friend and always pritected me. Till the very end she'd protect me. I knoe she would. It's what she did, what true, best friends did and I'm glad that she was here for me .

"What happened?" she asked, slowly sitting in my bed. 

I tried answering before I choked and broke down in tears. I tolf her everything that happened to me today. She hugged me, tight, trying to tell me to cheer up, it'll get better. But I knew for a fact it wouldn't, for others, maybe. For me? Hell no. 

"It took everything I had not to take him back. I missed him so much and he wanted me back, no matter how much I wanted to be with him, I couldn't. He broke my heart!" I told her, before breaking down again. 

"I have never seen you this bad, I don't know what to do," Lauren whispered quietly. 

"Just be here for me," I said. I needed someone, and Lauren was the only one here. 

"Come on, Let's watch some tv," she stood up and led me to the living room where the tv was. 

She switched it on and a music video was on. Called Oath by Cher Lloyd. Many people thought that Lauren looked like Cher except for their hair, it was different. Lauren looked at me as the music video started, in a detention room. Lauren stood up and started singing with the song, dancing a bit. I shook my head.